Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BodyPoints: 22529
    JingleAllTheWAY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JingleAllTheWAY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JingleAllTheWAY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JingleAllTheWAY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JingleAllTheWAY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JingleAllTheWAY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JingleAllTheWAY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JingleAllTheWAY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JingleAllTheWAY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JingleAllTheWAY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JingleAllTheWAY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit JingleAllTheWAY's BodySpace

Going to the Tanning Salon...what do I bring?

I've never gone to a tanning salon before.. I was wondering what i have to bring with myself that the place does not provide? glasses? lotion? (do you even have to use lotion with tanning beds?)

thanks

The Bodybuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Bodybuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Bodybuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Bodybuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Bodybuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Bodybuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Bodybuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Bodybuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Bodybuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Bodybuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Bodybuilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't think you use sun lotion in tanning beds!
    Float like a Butterfly, Stink like a Pig

ID/Ego Battle Arena Iron Draggin's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 5176
    Iron Draggin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iron Draggin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iron Draggin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iron Draggin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iron Draggin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iron Draggin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iron Draggin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iron Draggin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iron Draggin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iron Draggin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iron Draggin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Iron Draggin's BodySpace
    Yes lotion, but not sunblock. You want to bring a tanning lotion, this will help to keep your skin moist. It will allow you a better tan, and less chance of a painful sunburn.

I was skeptical the first time it was suggested (i've only gone about 5-6 times) but it really did make a huge difference for me.

Dante^ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dante^ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dante^ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dante^ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dante^ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dante^ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dante^ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dante^ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dante^ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dante^ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dante^ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    A sock. Put you're balls and cock in it so they don't burn.

krzys will become famous soon enough. (+50) krzys will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    call the place and tell them it's your first time and is there anything you need to know before you come in

Diva Ree is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You'll need eyewear, but you can buy them from the salon you go to or they will provide them to you. My guess is they'll have several for you to choose from. Sunnies & Peepers are probably the most popular sellers, but there are a lot of other compliant styles you might get to choose from. They're just a few dollars, so no biggy.

The salon will also sell lotions made for indoor tanning. Only "indoor" lotions can be used indoors because "outdoor" lotions ruin the acrylic on the tanning beds. Some salons don't allow drugstore brands (even if they claim to be for indoor tanning), so before you take that route, make sure it's allowable at the salon you're going to. Many of the drugstore brands work the same as using nothing. Using a lotion will allow you to tan better and the ingredients are good for skin that's going through the tanning process.

You can wear anything you want, or tan nude. These days, most salons clean the beds after tanners instead of making the tanner clean after themselves. Whether you want a few tan lines or not is up to you...but skin that hasn't been exposed to UV light will be more sensitive at first. You can wear a suit if you want, but the lights can cause the fabric to fade over time. Most people that want to wear something use an old suit or their undies....thongs are great for minimal coverage. If you're going to wear something and you're preparing for a competition, try on your posing suit and then start trying on undies OVER the suit...anything that doesn't go outside the outline of your posing suit will be good to tan in.

Some things people take to the salon (some salons provide extras at their vanity counters): Lotion, deodorant, hair clips/bands, towel to cover their hair, lip SPF, SPF for tattoos, suit, hairbrush.
    Diva Ree
    Divas@tanningdivas.com

BodyPoints: 118
    bulkin_ up has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bulkin_ up has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bulkin_ up has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bulkin_ up has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bulkin_ up has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bulkin_ up has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bulkin_ up has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bulkin_ up has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bulkin_ up has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bulkin_ up has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bulkin_ up has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit bulkin_ up's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by JingleAllTheWAY
    I've never gone to a tanning salon before.. I was wondering what i have to bring with myself that the place does not provide? glasses? lotion? (do you even have to use lotion with tanning beds?)

thanks
    Hotdogs
    "I Support Same Sex Marriage......As Long As Both Chicks Are Hot"

"What Idiot Put The Letter "S" In "Lisp"?

Supplements Used:
    Whey
    Micronized Creatine
    Multi Vitamin/Mineral
    Co-Q10
    Coral Calcium
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin E
    Magnesium
    Zinc
    Glucosamine/MSM/Chondroitin
    Melatonin