View Poll Results: Would you benefit from a "Recipe" sub-forum?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

90 91.84%
  • No

8 8.16%
    DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Petition for a "Recipe" sub-forum

Just a poll, cast your vote and lets see if we can get one.

-TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000)
    good idea, but there is a sticky. i think it would be easier to navigate though

zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like what?

And by that I mean, what's a recipe you wish you could find, but cannot?

Or what kinds of things do you want to see?

DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by zackmurphy
    And by that I mean, what's a recipe you wish you could find, but cannot?
    Well, I have found tons of recipes for oat bars, and cottage cheese and am trying them out, but wouldn't it be nice to be able to browse a forum with just recipes? Kinda like flipping thru a book? It would just be alot easier to come up with some new meal ideas. Have you ever wondered, "What do I want for dinner tonight?"

Believe me, I can cook very well, but cooking lean can be a little more of a challenge.
    Or what kinds of things do you want to see?
    How about whole meal ideas? Main, side, and dessert. Not just, "This is what I do with my oats, and cottage cheese." How about MEAT? What different ways have you prepared your chicken breasts?

I know I could search thru the whole sticky to find one, but come on, that thread is a PITA!!!

Just post simple recipes:

Example:

Subject: Egg Foo Young
    2 Whole Eggs
    4 Egg Whites
    1 Can Tuna Slightly Drained
    1 Can Bean Sprouts Drained
    1 Medium Onion Diced
    1 Green Pepper Diced

Combine above ingredients and pour into a medium skillet or other heavy pan over medium heat with non-stick spray or extra virgin olive oil and cook until top is still slightly runny, cover pan and cook for 5 more minutes to set the top.

Serve and enjoy

450g carbs a day baby tongueincheeeck's Avatar
    tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree totally... Long threads are just such a hassle... I was following alans pre/during/post thread for a while but it just got 2 much,, convo';s starting here and there, etc etc... It would be good if it was a subforum of nutrition, u could go in and each post is a recipe, and in each thread ppl critique it, offer their similar alternative, clarify cooking times, etc etc I think it would be a really great idea

bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It needs to be done. MODS!!!
    Hit the Wall, Tear it Down!! - Wildman

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No need for it IMO there are enough ideas in the recipe form
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sixpack, there is no forum, just a thread.

If there was a forum it would be much more searchable.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok then the Recipe thread is good enough IMO its already a sticky
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I suggested this a while ago, and everybody was like "we already got a thread." Not only do I think we should have it, I think its a huge oversight we dont already.

If there is one thing everybody has in common, we all eat. Most of us have the same goals and eat simular foods. It makes sense that we have an easy way to share our secrets. Most of us cook our own food, and are very good at it. Lets share the wealth.

Originally Posted by BigBoogie
    I suggested this a while ago, and everybody was like "we already got a thread." Not only do I think we should have it, I think its a huge oversight we dont already.

If there is one thing everybody has in common, we all eat. Most of us have the same goals and eat simular foods. It makes sense that we have an easy way to share our secrets. Most of us cook our own food, and are very good at it. Lets share the wealth.
    Can I get a BUMP!!!

Friday morning push...

Last bump...

Originally Posted by DaIceman
    Last bump...
    F THAT!!!!! Keep this **** up! The masses have voted!!!!!! We want a recipe subforum!!!!!

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

I like the idea.

Many other boards have a recipe subsection.

Ttt!

PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    BUMP this up

i just mentioned this when the guy wanted an Oats only forum... i said a recipe one would be much better, then you could get reviews from people who've tried it. I love to invent with foods, and to get those ideas out would be supurb.
    "There are no OFF days, just days you don't go to the gym."

Carb-Up does NOT mean Binge and Cheat!

Long Term Goal:
    225 lbs
    <10% BF

Do not Forget! Friends, bump this!

So, just what will it take to get a recipe dub-forum?????

<?=$BodyBuildingNooB?> SammyDaFish's Avatar
    SammyDaFish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I vote for the sub-forum too, super long threads suck!

hatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BigBoogie

Can I get a BUMP BUMP?!?!

IMO the idea of a recipe subforum is a great idea. I know I, and many others, would definately benifit from it and would be willing to share we have learned along the whey!
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."

There are tons of ideas being discussed on bb.com. Thanks for the help!!

hours in a week... 168
    8 hrs sleep each night... 56
    hrs of work per week... 50
    hrs in the gym per week... 10
    hrs for everything else... 52

Getting back in the gym after a year off...

PRICELESS!

the Epicurean bodybuilder A.FreeRadical's Avatar
    Location: Away from arbitrary power. "Freedom is the emancipation from the arbitrary rule of other men." ~ Mortimore J. Adler
    A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am all for a recipe sub forum. I just hope it doesn't devolve into a zillion ways to mix oats, whey, brown rice, tuna and peanut butter in a blender. I love to cook and bake bread. When I do it, I want it to look nice, taste fantastic and I want to be able to serve it to family and guests. Well, I aim for that.

aA.FreeRadical a
    Jun. 2004
    Neck 16.5" Shoulders 49" Biceps 14.5" Chest 42" Waist 37" Hips 39" Thighs 21"....5' 9" tall 184 lbs bf 18%

July 2007
    Neck 17" Shoulders 50" Biceps 16" Chest 44" Waist 34" Hips 38" Thighs 23"..... 5' 9" tall 189 lbs 19% bf

Lets try to keep this bumped until someone takes us seriously!!

BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thats a crazy amount of ppl for it. I think they should atleast give it a try.

NE1 know how to get this done??

Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Good idea, bump
    --- Ron Paul 2008!!! ---

Go 'BOOM', like you're saying, "Take a look at this hunk a man."

"That's the ultimate power -- your vocabulary. How you communicate. Study vocabulary. The more words you have, the better you can communicate, and the quicker you can put someone away."

Real men are not available. They are climbing mountains. They are swimming across rivers. What are YOU doing? Browsing a goddamn forum?!?!?!?!!

rheeley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Great idea

I am totally for this, it would be a lot easier to look down the thread subjects for the recipe you want rather than having to browse a long thread blind.

People can then try the recipes and review them in each thread so we know which are really worth giving a go.

Come on please mods, only takes seconds to make a new sub forum.