Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

ElCommunisto is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Feeling waterlogged

I just started a clean diet about a week ago, and have been drinking about a gallon of water every day. My stomach has been rather upset the last few days with all this water though. Every time I drink more, I feel like I might be sick. Is this a normal thing to have happen for while when going from drinking half a gallon of soda to a gallon of water?

Also, a rather dumb question. How do you cook eggs without burning them? I tried the low-and-slow method, but they came out all gummy and weird. Also, should I avoid the yolks and just eat the other bit, or is it ok to eat both parts?

Thanks for helping a n00b.
    EC

No0b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) No0b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) No0b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) No0b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) No0b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) No0b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) No0b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) No0b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) No0b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) No0b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) No0b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you're trying to down a ton of water at once and too fast, that will make you feel sick to your stomach.

If you've never drank much water before, and you just started drinking a gallon a day, could take a week or so before your body gets used to it. If you're eating a lot of salt, that won't help either.