Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks bro, you too. I have been researching for the next topic of the week all day and am going to give 110%. I know my bodybuilders well as I have always followed competitions. They may even want to shorten this one by the time I am done with it,lol.

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i sure hope i win this week there is something i need to pick-up....
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Wow - Really Impressed

I was really impressed with the posts ALL of you made this week. It took ahwhile to go through and pick the winners. They will be posted by the end of the day.

I will tell you this though, there is a 3 way tie for 3rd place!

Will
    Web Manager & Webmaster
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

LukeT is just really nice. (+1000) LukeT is just really nice. (+1000) LukeT is just really nice. (+1000) LukeT is just really nice. (+1000) LukeT is just really nice. (+1000) LukeT is just really nice. (+1000) LukeT is just really nice. (+1000) LukeT is just really nice. (+1000) LukeT is just really nice. (+1000) LukeT is just really nice. (+1000) LukeT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by webmaster
    I was really impressed with the posts ALL of you made

this week. It took ahwhile to go through and pick the winners. They

will be posted by the end of the day.

I will tell you this though, there is a 3 way tie for 3rd place!

Will Web Manager & Webmaster
    I have a bit of a request, but i'm not sure if it is possible or not.. Don't get me wrong please, i'm not attempting to sound arrogant here (I don't think I placed top 2 anyway, but of course it is possible) but assuming I do place 1st or 2nd I won't be ordering any supplements due to feeling more accomplished without them, so i'd like to give my credits to a different poster here. I don't exactly have any 'friends' here so i'd like to give my credits to bigpappaproppy because he is the primary mod of the section I spend most of my time here in and he seems like a nice guy, so i'd like to show my aprectiation. I realize that this may be unfair to some, if so please feel free to eliminate me as a prize contender but know that I will continue to post in the thread of the week threads, not for a potential prize but instead to give some potentially insightful information.

Thanks a lot, and my apologies,
    Luke

PS: Good luck everyone! I havn't been following the threads of the week until now, but this week I was very impressed and suprised by some of the entrants posts. Haha I thought to myself after reading each post "well, there goes my shot at gold!".
    Last edited by LukeT; 03-16-2005 at 08:36 AM.

ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000)
    You don't have to get supps, Luke. You can also get lifting accesories: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/acc2.htm

LukeT is just really nice. (+1000) LukeT is just really nice. (+1000) LukeT is just really nice. (+1000) LukeT is just really nice. (+1000) LukeT is just really nice. (+1000) LukeT is just really nice. (+1000) LukeT is just really nice. (+1000) LukeT is just really nice. (+1000) LukeT is just really nice. (+1000) LukeT is just really nice. (+1000) LukeT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ravadongon
    You don't have to get supps, Luke. You can also get lifting accesories: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/acc2.htm
    Oh, awesome thanks bro. If I still don't want anything from there (although the calipers look handy) than I coul always just resort to my original plan, or assuming there was left over in-store credits. Anyway, I better stop going off-topic in this thread. Causing enough trouble as it is!

Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow,wow,wow, guys am I pissed. I wrote my entire article for If the IFBB should really ban steroids and when I submitted it my internet went down. I wrote a longer article than last time and boy is it driving me nuts,lol. I suggest you guys save it so you don't have that happen to you. It's on for the next topic of the week baby.

Originally Posted by Ifrit
    Wow,wow,wow, guys am I pissed. I wrote my entire article for If the IFBB should really ban steroids and when I submitted it my internet went down. I wrote a longer article than last time and boy is it driving me nuts,lol. I suggest you guys save it so you don't have that happen to you. It's on for the next topic of the week baby.
    ouch bro better luck this week, and yeah thanks for the reason to save before posting, ha it almost happened to me too. Also, may I should acutally do a little research on this one, i've never taken a supp in my life excluding multi-vitamins so unlike the steroid question which is opinion i'm not as educated in this new topic.

IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Congrats to the winners this week!

I'm missing something here.. I still don't see the winners =\

the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LukeT
    I'm missing something here.. I still don't see the winners =\
    Check out page 1.

Will

It's on this week. My last article got erased because of my internet service going down and it was right when I pushed submit,lol.

Originally Posted by webmaster
    Check out page 1.

Will
    Oh, okay thanks a lot bro.

~jAmeZ~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ~jAmeZ~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ~jAmeZ~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ~jAmeZ~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ~jAmeZ~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ~jAmeZ~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ~jAmeZ~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ~jAmeZ~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, it's amazing to have won during such HUGE week. There were so many good articles. I'm not surprised about the three-way tie. No wonder judging was delayed...

And for the record...I'm not a fan of steroids or the modern 'roid abuse physique. But I think banning steroids from bodybuilding would do more harm to the sport than good.

If people are worried about the athletes' health, then it's time to send the IFBB judges a message: no more cow guts on bodybuilders!

At least in the 60s and 70s, most bodybuilders didn't heavily abuse the drugs. And they looked a whole lot better for it.

IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    woohooo i won

Almost spat my PWO shake out when I saw that

bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000)
    Haha, Audioslave is in third place, with MY article lol.

I PMed Will, hopefully he takes care of this ..

ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000)
    WTF, my article is in the first place under IGF's name and IGF's is under my name?????????????

WTF, my article is in the first place under IGF's name and IGF's is under my name?????????????
    Damn that sucks. It looks like I didnt even come in 3rd I'll email and ask

Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow, this is weird. As far as I see you are in 2nd place with my article, and I'm in third place with bigcalves article, and IGF is in first with your article. I'm sure they'll fix it. Not a big deal. Although I am excited to see the new results
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

My bad.

I have had some new employees on board and have not had time to work with them as closely as I would like. I have it fixed now.

Sorry the mess up.

Will

be the best you can be Lifter457's Avatar
    Lifter457 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifter457 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifter457 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifter457 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifter457 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifter457 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifter457 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifter457 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifter457 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifter457 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifter457 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice prizes guys.
    I will start writing articles too

Ah well..congrats guys.

When I found out I didn't even place I started to cuss like no tomorrow lol.

bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IGF
    Ah well..congrats guys.

When I found out I didn't even place I started to cuss like no tomorrow lol.
    lol $75 in supplements sounds so good.
    How did u feel when u thought u won lol.

Phew, at least i got me a hat.

Originally Posted by bigcalves
    lol $75 in supplements sounds so good.
    How did u feel when u thought u won lol.

Phew, at least i got me a hat.
    "I was comeing day and night" Nah I went to the gym and made a whole bunch of PR's.

Congrats on 3rd

Yes i got 2nd place

Well, next week another article will come..

Originally Posted by bigcalves
    Yes i got 2nd place

Well, next week another article will come..
    Congrats dude...I was so busy this week I never even had a chance to write up a draft and this is an area I know a bit about.

CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000)

I didn't win

but did enjoy entering. Can I ask where the next topic is for debate?

cutlerfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutlerfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutlerfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutlerfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutlerfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutlerfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutlerfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutlerfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutlerfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutlerfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutlerfan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Which suggestions are you going to implement in the "new and improved" bodybuilding.com?

Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would really reccomend that you guys start adding references for your articles. I was looking over that articles, and I'm not here to hate Ravadongon. Your week 29 article which came in third and it really resembled the article at http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-...de-barbell.asp

Ravadongon your article said:
    Squat/deadlift/good morning - Using one of these exercises or a variation of them for no more than 3 consecutive weeks work up from a warm up in sets of 3 until 3 repetitions are no longer possible and switch to a single rep working up to 4 single repetitions of between 90-100% of your max....

and the website wrote:
    Squat/deadlift/good morning - Using one of these exercises or a variation of them for no more than 3 consecutive weeks work up from a warm up in sets of 3 until 3 repetitions are no longer possible and switch to a single rep working up to 4 single repetitions of between 90-100% of your max.....

This should have been quoted in your article. The routine you gave was the same as the website had given. This is pretty much plagarism dude.

I looked back on your articles and when you won week 19 your article was similar to the one of the website http://nhomag.com/02_v4_n4_5.asp

In that article you wrote:
    Athletes engaged in strenuous sports, have a higher
    demand for vitamins and minerals, so athletes engaged
    in those sorts of sports will probably need to take
    more than one serving each day as well as adding
    additional single nutrients like Vitamin C and Vitamin
    E which help boost recovery from workouts.

And the website said:
    For athletes engaged in strenuous sports, the demand
    for vitamins and minerals is higher so you will
    probably need to take more than one serving each day
    as well as adding additional single nutrients like
    Vitamin C and Vitamin E which help boost recovery from
    workouts.

You also wrote:
    With the right choice of protein combined with the
    right daily regimen of use you can get the most from
    your training and notice that recovery is better and
    performance is at a higher overall level.

And the website:
    With the right choice of protein combined with the
    right daily regimen of use you will get the most from
    your training and notice that you recover better and
    perform at a higher overall level.

And this continually happened throughout the article.

Even when I looked back and you won week 8 your article was similar to the fourth post on http://www.discussfitness.com/showthread.php?t=19933

Some of this is plagarism. I haven't looked back at all of the articles but hopefully they are not all like this. Some of this is plagarism man.

I'm just encouraging the admin to make some changes.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

Big Is Never Big Enough doggiejoe's Avatar
    doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool

Wow those are some stern finds. But you can look and google my articles all you want (I'm sure you have) and you won't have nothing on me. Of course I find information on sites, but I would never copy it to that extent. Most of the information written in my articles I already know. This week's article was 100 % knowledge and came right out of my brain. I didn't even look at another article or did I research anything. I’ve been playing the sport of football since I can remember and the importance of strength, speed, and diet have always been stressed upon me. I guess I learned the hard way.