TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

4ad-1ad cycle (1st cycle ever)

I am going to do a very beginner cycle then move up.

I want to do 300 mg of 4ad and 300 mg of 1ad. Just to get use to cycling then moving my way up on my second cycle.

I was going to get liquid nolva , and I was wondering how long of a PCT and how much I should take. I will probably use ZMA also to get up natural levels.

Keep you in mind, I'm not looking for huge gains, And I know a cycle of more 1ad would be ideal.

Thanks,
    D

zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude, there's TONS of threads on 1ad/4ad stacks and PCT. Did you look for them at all? They're everywhere. I've been on 3, this morning alone.

The sticky, for a start. And various "first cycle" threads.....

Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    6-OXO will do you fine for PCT - Nolva is a drug and you are not taking AAS.
    A good PCT would include 6-OXO, Tribulus and ZMA - just my opinion.
    Idiotic and inconsequential people are still idiotic and inconsequential.

TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have looked and read all the other ones, my question was about Nolvadex... why spend so much on OXO when you can get liquid nolva much cheaper?? All I was asking if basically 25 mg's for 3-4 weeks would be enough with ZMA.
    Moderator @ another place.

Rep for SK.com

zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TRICK D
    I have looked and read all the other ones, my question was about Nolvadex... why spend so much on OXO when you can get liquid nolva much cheaper?? All I was asking if basically 25 mg's for 3-4 weeks would be enough with ZMA.
    Nolva is excellent PCT. But nolva and 6oxo can't even be compared. They do different things.

For a guy on a mild 1AD cycle, 6oxo is probably fine. If you're going stringer than 300mg/day, nolva might be a better call. $30 for 3 grams of powder..... why not? I make little capsules.

Anyway.....