qhoc0010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question getting dizzy working out back

I always get dizzy when work out my back, no matter what I do. For example, I do the dumbbell bent-over row:
    http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...ntOverRow.html
    I did 4x10 and always get dizzy. I dont understand why. Did I do too fast which could mess up my breathing cycle? Or weight too light/heavy? What up? I inhale when dumbbell up and exhale when dumbbell down.

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thats pretty normal...but if youre getting like REALLY dizzy, then you need to slow up the set and get some better breathing in

DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by .aeterna
    thats pretty normal...but if youre getting like REALLY dizzy, then you need to slow up the set and get some better breathing in

As stated not to worry.

Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by qhoc0010
    I always get dizzy when work out my back, no matter what I do. For example, I do the dumbbell bent-over row:
    http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...ntOverRow.html
    I did 4x10 and always get dizzy. I dont understand why. Did I do too fast which could mess up my breathing cycle? Or weight too light/heavy? What up? I inhale when dumbbell up and exhale when dumbbell down.
    You should not be inhaling during the hardest part of the exercise. Which is during the lift.
    Are you looking straight ahead, into a mirror for example? How many seconds do you allow to rest between sides? I lift with the right, wait 30 seconds, left, wait 30 seconds, repeat.