Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50)

BBB 3 month vs PHUL/Lyle mcdo's/Fierce 5

Hey guys,
    I'm making this thread to help a friend of mine (yes, I'm pretty adhd when it comes to programs as well, but this is true)
    He's lifting for 1.3-1.6 years now and has been following my advice since he started. I first put him on the fierce 5 novice program where he made some great results. His lifts have been progressing very well, and I believe that he is ready to move on to an upper/lower program (his progress is slowing down despite his macro's being on point and he is mentally ready for some change + his lifts are too high to perform 3 ties a week)
    My first idea was to let him run Lyle McDonald's generic routine/fierce 5 U/L or PHUL with extra back work, but then I came across the BBB 3-month challenge that has a whole different way of progression which is new to him which might be interesting.

My question:
    How does the BBB-month challenge routine do if you compare it to a fierce 5, generic routine, PHUL?

The program:
    Monday
    Exercise Sets Reps
    A Military press * *
    B Bench press 5 10
    C Chins 5 10
    * * Curls 3 10
    * * Triceps pushdowns 3 10
    * * Face pulls 3 10

Tuesday
    Exercise Sets Reps
    A Deadlift * *
    B Squat 5 10
    C Ab wheel 5 10-20

Thursday
    Exercise Sets Reps
    A Bench press * *
    B Press 5 10
    C DB rows 5 10
    * * Curls 3 10
    * * Triceps pushdowns 3 10
    * * Face pulls 3 10

Friday
    Exercise Sets Reps
    A Squat * *
    B Deadlift 5 10
    C Hanging leg raise 5 10

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've done Fierce 5 and the 3 month challenge. You really cant go wrong with either but id lean towards Fierce 5.

Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleefa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TAWS6 View Post
    I've done Fierce 5 and the 3 month challenge. You really cant go wrong with either but id lean towards Fierce 5.
    Aight, thanks for the advice!
    Any other opinions? My friend is currently on his last week of training full body before I'm putting hin on an upper/lower

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There are two ways to look at it. One is, if it's not broke don't fix it, which in case I'd go to the Fierce 5 upper/lower.

The other way is you don't know what you like until you try everything, in which case I'd try the 5/3/1 three month challenge and see how it goes.

All of these programs are good. The best results will likely come from whatever your friend finds to be the most exciting.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01