Gumbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gumbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gumbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gumbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gumbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gumbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gumbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gumbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gumbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gumbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gumbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question Diet and Training!!!

C'mon people i really need some serious feedback here.....

right here goes

i am very fussy with food so all my meals are very similar...

Meal 1. Morning Nlarge 2 shake (1/2 portion)
    3 slices of bread 2 eggs and half tin of heinz baked beans

Meal 2. Chicken mayo baguette

Meal 3. 2 Chicken sandwhichs with coleslaw

Meal 4. Post Work out Shake Nlarge2 (1/2 portion)

Meal 5. Jacket potatoe with tin of Tuna and mayo

Meal 6. Pasta with chicken..

I train each body part twice weekly in a split routine

Monday:- Chest/Tri's/Shoulder
    Tuesday:- Back/lats/bi's/forearm
    Wednesday:- Rest
    Thurs:- (same as monday)
    Friday:- (same as tuesday)
    Sat:- Rest
    Sun:- Rest

Am i eating enough and am i training enuff please HELP

Ta

Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000)
    It all depends on your goals and what your stats are.

Gumbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gumbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gumbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gumbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gumbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gumbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gumbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gumbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gumbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gumbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gumbo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

goals and stats

Ok then here are my goals and stats

i am roughly 6 Foot tall and weigh 175lbs and my goals are to get a presence about myself i dont want to be small anymore!!!

Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000)
    You need to eat more! I would do a search on bulking diets on this forum and see what you come up with. Another good resource is bodybuildingworld.com. They have excellent diets and advice!

well instead of me searching hopelessly can you please help me by telling me some ways in which i can sort this out... which i why i posted up in the first place

RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Then eat more.....eat like a ****ing cow, Eat a lot of peanut butter and jelly sandwichs, and stick with the n-large2. Throw some whole hardboiled eggs, and some whole milk in there too.
    Bust your ass in the gym then you will grow.
    "Sucess is a simple measurement of the commitment, sacrifice, and pain one endures to achieve a dream"-Unknown

"its about knowing what you want, and accepting what you have to sacrifice"- From Big Cat's article on Building a Professional