aznmade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Guy who just has a problem sticking to his plan

hi guys, my name is Dave and I'm 21 and short at a measely 5'6. Somehow i have always mixed my low self-esteem with being short and asian and i've been contemplating to get in shape for the past 3 years and i still cant over that little hump and im still back at square one.

I've bought memberships to the ymca for the past few years and no progress was shown. just a couple months ago i started working out at golds gym since i was determined to kick my ass back into shape.

It's been a few weeks now since i actually started being serious about this stuff and i still see no difference in my body in terms weight loss and toning. I like a little bigger, but i haven't lost all the fat i went to get rid of. I started out at 160 and i still fluctuate from 157-160 every other day i look at the scale. I work out 3 times a day at the gym and jog for 30 minutes on the days i dont work out. Can you guys help me out here.

thanks

schafe15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) schafe15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) schafe15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) schafe15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) schafe15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) schafe15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) schafe15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) schafe15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey dave..you just need a motivation..keep this motivation in your head EVERYTIME you enter the gym, and every time you leave..keep your motivation in your head everytime you go to eat something you shouldnt, and feel good about it when you dont eat it , or when you have a good workout at the gym.

Gaining muscle takes time, aswell as losing weights. If you workout properly you will only gain a few pounds of muscle a month..and losing weight youre not going to shed pounds overnight.
    Just keep working at it , and keep a motivation of why youre working out in your head, you will do fine
    Youre all a bunch of fckin @$sholes..you know why?Cause you dont got the guts to be who you wanna be.

teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ya dont worry about it Dave, it will take some time. For me loosing is easier then gaining. I lost about 10 pounds when I first started by eating low carb and low fat and high protein. Once I got to where I wanted to be fat wise Istarted bulking up by eating eating eating and as long as your training hard the weight should come in a good way. Stay at it and you'll get there.

thanks for the support guys

in order to lose weight should i use a lot a reps per a set say like 15 instead of 10 or 8?

Siul1313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Newb Here, keep motivated man! you can do it! seriously all you gotta do is set yer mind to it and before you know it you'll have improved in all aspects.

Im not too smart on this BBing thing, but I think 3 workouts a day is too much, and its probably being counterproductive. Might wanna think about that, hopefully some wiser member will be around to give a second opinion on this.

Good luck man!

indafastlane67 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) indafastlane67 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) indafastlane67 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) indafastlane67 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) indafastlane67 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) indafastlane67 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) indafastlane67 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) indafastlane67 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) indafastlane67 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) indafastlane67 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) indafastlane67 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by aznmade View Post
    I work out 3 times a day at the gym and jog for 30 minutes on the days i dont work out.

thanks
    im hoping you mean you work out 3 times a week?

Pro-Choice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro-Choice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro-Choice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro-Choice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro-Choice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro-Choice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro-Choice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro-Choice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro-Choice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro-Choice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro-Choice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by aznmade View Post
    thanks for the support guys

in order to lose weight should i use a lot a reps per a set say like 15 instead of 10 or 8?
    Definitely not, stay within 5-10 for most exercises.
    Read the stickies, they will answer every question you could possibly have.
    Nutrition is more important than you think it is. Regardless of how important you think it is, it is more important than that.
    Just remember that chicken and vegetables may taste bad to you now but once you get used to eating good food it tastes good to you. A lot of people are addicted to sugar. If you don't eat sugary foods often, they will eventually start to taste worse to you.
    If you have been slow to make gains its because you made your own lifting program which you should most definitely NOT be doing. If you'd like to post your routine, we will tell you what you are doing wrong.
    It's hard to know whose advice to take because there are a lot of people who don't know what they are talking about.

I'm 5'2", you are not short. Even if you were short, that is by no means a reason to have low self esteem. Neither is being asian since asians are good at things. If you have low self esteem it is for a different reason such as having a ****ty personality or being ugly. Luckily you can work on both of those, unless of course the ugliness is in the face. If that's the case then sorry but you can't really do much about that.

you know what i meant 3 times a week. Im not that crazy to work 3 times a day

FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000) FROGGBUSTER is just really nice. (+1000)