Zoiks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoiks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoiks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoiks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoiks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoiks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Chest & Bis weaker

These seem to be lacking, I train normally on a

legs & shoulders
    arms
    chest back

basis with the intention to drop some fat. I have found my tricep & delt development & legs (not as much) is doin well altho I find my bicep/chest strength & development is lacking.

I have changed my regime to a push pull then legs on the other day regime & perhaps this lifting differation may affect me positively.

My question was, due to me lackin in certain areas can I train the lackin area twice a week, & would this be beneficial

e.g.

Mon-Push (tri's delts & chest)

Wed-Pull(back, biceps)

Fri-Legs & then add chest again

week 2 do the same except on the leg day I ad biceps.

thanks in advance
    Nutrition+Form+Dedication=Success

Zoiks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoiks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoiks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoiks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoiks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zoiks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bump
    Nutrition+Form+Dedication=Success

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not a bad idea. Maybe do a heavy workout with the first one and a lighter one with the second.