2004 Western Naturals:3rd kenshamrock's Avatar
    kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100)

Help with Andro Questions Please.?????

Hey, hows it going. heres the deal guys.

Im 17, and iv been bodybuilding since i was 15. and have gone in 2 competitions.
    And im thinking of taking a PH when im just over 20 years old.
    I was thinking of animal stack, because i hear it is good for ROOKIE andro takers. Does it really make a DIfference. Should i take it when im 20, or older. Does it have bad sideeffects, is it bad for you.????

Sorry if these questions may seem stupid, but im just trying to learn more about Andro, and trying to find out if it really works like they say it does. How good goes it really work guys.

Any advice/information/help would be great.

Take care.

ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes there are similiar side effects to AAS, which may include closing of EP growth plates, acne, increased agression, negative effects on cholesterol levels, increased risk of prostate cancer, and all the rest.

when choosing PH's dont go with andro. find something else.

dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    get 1-ad...its possibly the safest...
    It’s right now. It’s hard, fast, and crisp. I’m not dinking around in there. I’m not a ****ing cream puff. I’m a hammer. I’m a lightning bolt.” (Tom Brands - World & Olympic Champion and Assistant Coach U. of Iowa)

eMariCaN Dr3aM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1 ad is a joke if u get any form of andro get some thing from max muscle for the money its the best form of andro that is in a pill.
    COMING OFF A 8 MONTH INJURY...NOW ITS TIME TO COME BACK AND **** **** UP...

ID RATHER DIE STANDING THEN LIVE ONE MY KNEES

Registered User Travis Stenersn's Avatar
    Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ken, there are still three years until you are twenty. I wouldn't start preparing to do a prohormone 'cycle' now, well, except for learning how they work, etc.

It's only been a couple of years since all these prohormones have been coming out, expect to see even more changes to the industry in the next couple of years!

2004 Western Naturals:3rd kenshamrock's Avatar
    kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100)

Thanx

Thanx for the help guys.

So are PH dangerous, like do they cause the same side effects as steroids.???

Hey travis, what you suggest i do, or take. Im going to start learning right now as much as i can. Where do you think i should start. Any help would be great man

Thanx again guys.

PS. any of you take PH????

Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Prohormones have the capability of causing the same side effects of steroids. Obviously, though, it depends on the chemical.

I suggest you learn everything you can! I have to go to clas snow, but I'll point you in the direction of some more articles on training, nutrition and supplements.

I do NOT suggest you take prohormones!

Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000)
    just do it the natural way bro. remember, if u earn something u keep it, if u borrow it u gonna have to give it back.
    u want a way to increase your size?? ok i have a way u know what it is?? no it aint eat big train big blah blah cause i know u know that already. my advice is think of what u wanna look like when u are in the gym, get fired up, and TRAIN LIKE A GOD DAMN ANIMAL.

ok i am probably talkin shi* now. anyway dont worry about prohormones yet bro, u got three years till 20. if i would do that shi* i would do ASS instead of prohormones. the real deal, not some conversion dangerous ****e.

later
    Kill me. You must. For I will not stop.

Registered User BodybuildingKid's Avatar
    BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Thanx

Originally posted by kenshamrock
    Thanx for the help guys.

So are PH dangerous, like do they cause the same side effects as steroids.???

Hey travis, what you suggest i do, or take. Im going to start learning right now as much as i can. Where do you think i should start. Any help would be great man

Thanx again guys.

PS. any of you take PH????
    follow Travis's advice, study about it until your early/mid twenties then think about taking it. focus on staying natural until then

good luck

pz
    "Observe not that which is seen, but that which is not seen." -Dennis Nackord , Kenpo Karate System.

"No pain no ****in gain, GO PSYCHO U ****IN PUSSY, UP THAT ****IN WEIGHT, UP THEM REPS BITCH RAHH"

"I beleive that everything you do bad, comes back to you. So everything i do bad, im going to suffer for it.. But in my heart.. i beleive what i am doin is right.. So i feel like i am going to heaven" - Tupac Shakur June '96

Originally posted by Crazee_786
    i would do ASS instead of prohormones.

I too would do a girl in the ass instead of take prohormones..

Oh wait, that's not what you meant..

It's AAS bro! (anabolic - androgenic steroids).

hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Travis Stenersn

I too would do a girl in the ass instead of take prohormones..

Oh wait, that's not what you meant..

It's AAS bro! (anabolic - androgenic steroids).
    Travis likes it in the ass! Ahahaha!
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -Einstein

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I too would rather give it to a chick in the poop shoot than take PH's.

Hahaha..

Quebecers.. pfft..

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Re: Help with Andro Questions Please.?????

Originally posted by kenshamrock
    Hey, hows it going. heres the deal guys.

Im 17, and iv been bodybuilding since i was 15. and have gone in 2 competitions.
    And im thinking of taking a PH when im just over 20 years old.
    I was thinking of animal stack, because i hear it is good for ROOKIE andro takers. Does it really make a DIfference. Should i take it when im 20, or older. Does it have bad sideeffects, is it bad for you.????

Sorry if these questions may seem stupid, but im just trying to learn more about Andro, and trying to find out if it really works like they say it does. How good goes it really work guys.

Any advice/information/help would be great.

Take care.

I suggest reading Big Cat's article on prohormones.