zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Military press form Check. Also pain in neck,right side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQXNIeXu5TY

Hey can anybody check whether or not my form is correct here?

Weight is around 35 Kgs.
    My body weight is 67 Kgs,height is 5'8.5"

Also,i am expiriencing neck pain in right side,have any one of you guys had this due to this lift?

Thanks in advance.

blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000)
    After you get the barbell to your collarbone, squeeze your glutes and quads, and keep your legs activated as you do each rep. Doing that will shift your stance width and feet angle to be different, and to a more stronger and stable position.

Second thing is your lats not being activated for stability, and your elbows are going behind the bar. Get your shoulder blades back and down, incorporate some external rotation into it as well. Doing that will allow you to get your chest up, better lats activation, able to have thoracic spine extension, and when you get your core tight, you become a lot more stable on the torso.

Third is the bar path, it is curving forward. Keep your elbows under the bar at all times, play around with hand placement if you have to. Maintain a straight or J bar path, the biomechanics from bench press can also be used for OHP.

Shrugging shoulders up is okay at end range of motion.

For neck pain, it might be due to tight muscles and knotted traps, rear delt, lats, hamstrings, and/or erector spinae and etc., can cause neck pain, and a lot of muscles are connected from the neck, back, pelvis, and hips that can cause pain/uncomfort. Get a massage roller stick and roll the muscles out for 2 weeks every day or every other day and see if it gets any better. If not, you should seek a doctor or physical therapist. It could be other issues causing neck pain, like most people don't know they have winged scapulars or spine being out of alignment because they can't see their back.

zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zanisbar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by blazy4lyfe View Post
    After you get the barbell to your collarbone, squeeze your glutes and quads, and keep your legs activated as you do each rep. Doing that will shift your stance width and feet angle to be different, and to a more stronger and stable position.

Second thing is your lats not being activated for stability, and your elbows are going behind the bar. Get your shoulder blades back and down, incorporate some external rotation into it as well. Doing that will allow you to get your chest up, better lats activation, able to have thoracic spine extension, and when you get your core tight, you become a lot more stable on the torso.

Third is the bar path, it is curving forward. Keep your elbows under the bar at all times, play around with hand placement if you have to. Maintain a straight or J bar path, the biomechanics from bench press can also be used for OHP.

Shrugging shoulders up is okay at end range of motion.

For neck pain, it might be due to tight muscles and knotted traps, rear delt, lats, hamstrings, and/or erector spinae and etc., can cause neck pain, and a lot of muscles are connected from the neck, back, pelvis, and hips that can cause pain/uncomfort. Get a massage roller stick and roll the muscles out for 2 weeks every day or every other day and see if it gets any better. If not, you should seek a doctor or physical therapist. It could be other issues causing neck pain, like most people don't know they have winged scapulars or spine being out of alignment because they can't see their back.
    Thanks for replying.

Should i lean back to get my elbows ahead of bar?i will definitely apply your tips next time i press(on monday) and will upload again.

BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think your elbows are flaring out to the side too much forcing your head to really move out of the way. I think a little narrower grip and elbows forward will feel better, your head won't have to move so much. Here is a link that talks about overhead press:

https://stronglifts.com/overhead-press/

okay so
    1. Narrow grip
    2. Elbow forward
    3. Lats activated

gotcha,will definetely use this on monday.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i don't have perfect form, but i noticed something that might confuse your bar path (at least it confused me when i tried it): you put your head forward every time the bar is on your chest. just keep your head back. basically the only time your head should be forward is when the bar is above your head level. does it make sense?

Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    i don't have perfect form, but i noticed something that might confuse your bar path (at least it confused me when i tried it): you put your head forward every time the bar is on your chest. just keep your head back. basically the only time your head should be forward is when the bar is above your head level. does it make sense?
    got it,i think its because i didn't keep my elbows in front,as the elbows go back,my head automatically went in front.