Daisy Duke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can Women Use Nitric Oxide products?

I'm training for a figure show next year, and would like to add some more muscle, will Nitric Oxide products help?

tstreet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes they can according to MRI in the book they put out.
    also my wife and my brothers wife have been using it as well.
    31 y.o.
    6'
    205-210 depends on the month
    8-12% bf

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    1) Yes, Nitric Oxide supplements can help when combined with a high protein diet and proper training. NOTE: AVOID GNC and AVOID the actual PRODUCT CALLED NO2, it's a RIPOFF ! !

2) For best results, go with a product such as Cold Fusion, which combines Arginine, Ornithine, and Taurine. You could also add Citrulline Malate powder to the stack (high dosage for best results).

3) Take it preworkout with lots of water for cell volumization ( see http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=332329 )

4) Stack it with creatine

5) Cycle it ( see http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=253454 )

6) Be educated about the following possible side effects for females:

L-arginine, when administered in high doses, stimulates pituitary release of growth hormone and prolactin and pancreatic release of glucagon and insulin.

The main action of prolactin in females is the induction and maintenance of lactation (breastfeeding). Prolactin levels build up during pregnancy but milk secretion does not begin until after birth. As an infant suckles, prolactin is released into the mother's blood stream, causing the milk glands to produce more milk. Prolactin and other hormones are responsible for the development of mammary glands during pregnancy. Prolactin also affects the ovaries. The main target area is the corpus luteum, the secretory organ formed from the ruptured ovarian follicle after ovulation. High prolactin levels lead to reduced progesterone function. The result of hyperprolactinaemia (excess production of prolactin) can be the non-appearance of menarche (beginning of menstruation at puberty), amenorrhoea (absence of menstruation in a woman after puberty) and anovulatory menstrual cycles (absence of ovulation i.e. no mature eggs produced). These effects can be the basis of female infertility.
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 10-11-2004 at 09:15 AM.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Daisy Duke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great, thanks for the info!

dpatrick176 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpatrick176 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpatrick176 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpatrick176 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpatrick176 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpatrick176 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpatrick176 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpatrick176 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpatrick176 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpatrick176 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpatrick176 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up VitaChemX N.O. FISSION

Originally Posted by Daisy Duke View Post
    I'm training for a figure show next year, and would like to add some more muscle, will Nitric Oxide products help?
    for sure, great for women also. I would have to say a new product called VitaChemX N.O. FISSION i got off ebay for only 23.99 i have been on it for 2 weeks now my strength and pumps are insane it also seems to help with my recovery also, I feel great taking this product and reccommend you at least give it a try for 23.99 you Cant go wrong..

PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000)
    LOL!

Only 5 years AFTER her show.