Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by brown_builder
    lil john, trick daddy & twista - let's go (the ozzy osbourne one)
    Is one of the BEST Rap remix songs EVER!

Kc
    Fortified-iron.com/forum

Kyle@fortified-iron.com

http://fortified-iron.com/board/entry.php?2-FortifiedIron-Wave-Progress-For-Strength-Training

Per Ferrum, Ad Astra- Mel Siff

FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn Im bored so here I go:

Cradle of Filth- Nymphetamine
    Rammstein- Duhast (english and German)
    Rammstein- Evil German
    Rammstein- Amerika
    Rammstein- Buck Dich
    Rammstein- Die Faust
    Rammstein- Du Richst So Gut
    Rammstein- Engel
    Rammstein- Halleluja
    Rammstein- Kopf Durch Die Wad (Megaherz)
    Rammstein- Ohne Dich
    Rammstein- Dalai Lama
    Rammstein- Schwarzes Glas
    Rammstein- Sehnsucht
    Rammstein- Stripped
    Rammstein- Vampire
    Rammstein- Weisses Fleisch
    Rammstein- Kokain
    Class of 99- Another brick in the wall (pink floyed cover)
    Lamb of God- Ruin
    Lamb of God- Lies of Autumm
    Lamb of God- Black Label
    Lamb of God- Ashes of the Wake
    Lamb of God- 11th Hour
    Ben Moody- The end has come
    Children of the bodom- Silent night, bodom night
    Damageplan- Ashes to Ashes
    Drowing Pool- Step Up
    Earshot- wait
    Edgewater- eyes wired shut
    In Flames- Bullet Ride
    In Flames- Swim
    In Flames- Pinball Map
    Killswitch Engage- Rise Inside
    Killswitch Engage- Rose of Sharyn
    Killswitch Engage- Word Ablaze
    Killswitch Engage- The end of Heartache
    Korn- Yall want a single
    Soilwork- The bringer
    Soilwork- Light the Torch
    Soilwork- As we Speak
    Soilwork- Overload
    Soilwork- rejection role
    StaticX- Anything but this
    StaticX- Burning Inside
    StatiX- Love dump

**** i cant name them all i give up lol

Kc
    Fortified-iron.com/forum

Kyle@fortified-iron.com

http://fortified-iron.com/board/entry.php?2-FortifiedIron-Wave-Progress-For-Strength-Training

Per Ferrum, Ad Astra- Mel Siff

son of northern darkness hail-abbath's Avatar
    hail-abbath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow, you must have a long work out to listen to all of that..^^
    15 years old
    6'0''
    150 lbs(about)
    bench= 210 lbs(was 220, but pulled my left pec or w/e.. was a bitch)
    deadlift= 325
    squat= 195 for reps of 12... no clue as to what my max is.

nib has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by brown_builder
    rock (metallica/acdc...etc...) is probably the best to listen to while doing cardio imo, but when i'm lifting my playlist is:

the first 2 are my fav because lil john's energy in em is just crazy.

1) lil john ft/ eastside boys & young buck - throw it up (remix)
    2) lil john, trick daddy & twista - let's go (the ozzy osbourne one)
    3) eminem - till i collapse
    4) lloyd banks ft/ 50 and eminem - warrior remix
    5) bonecrusher - never scared

man this guy know what to listen to there is nothin better than while doing bench presses to lil jon saying throw it up mother ****er throw it up every time you lift up the wieght

nib has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by baptism
    rob zombie is hands down the best weight lifting music you can lift to...dragula all the way
    here we have another guy that understands great workout music hellbilly deluxe is the best

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nib
    man this guy know what to listen to there is nothin better than while doing bench presses to lil jon saying throw it up mother ****er throw it up every time you lift up the wieght

actually there is nothing like squatting while dope is yelling "die mother ****er die mother ****er die!" in your ear

Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just have to ask, Why is there so many threads on what songs do u listen to when you workout? Why dont you just listen to the music that you like to listen to? And if a Mod thinks this post shouldnt be here well then delete it but I see so many threads made with this topic I just dont understand why no one does a search or something to find all of them. Im not complaining or nothing its not my message board but just wondering.

And to answer the question, I just listen to whatever songs I have on my mp3 player.

little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tooooo many songssss

mudvayne-dig
    american head charge- just so you know
    eminem- soldier
    rage against the machine- f*ck the police- know your enemy- freedom- bullet in the head- maggies farm- sleep now in the fire- testify
    ramstein- du hast- engel- sonne-links 234- feur feur
    drowning pool- let the bodies hit the floor
    rob zombie-dragula
    seether- remedy
    sepeltura - roots bloody roots
    sevendus- ugly
    muse- muscle museum
    type o negative- i dont wanna be me
    soil- halo
    slipknot- my plague- wait and bleed
    papa roach- she loves me not

to name a few

Heavy metal anyone? happyhunter's Avatar
    happyhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by lemmy
    Eh, so you guys lift while listening to music on your mp3 player? Don't the wires from the headphones/earphones(sp?) get in the way? Okay I don't think it would be much of a problem while doing curls or something but honestly I can't see myself deadlifting,squatting or benching with wires from the mp3 player bothering me.
    Yup same here!
    tends to go somthing like, put headphones,
    in lift...strain,
    headphones fall out!lol

but for me..."heavy metal" and almost any type!!! though my fave at the mo...mmmmm,Duno in flames?..1349?...Dream evil..lol..big "hells yes" to the cheese factor!
    i also have some crazy a$$ classical stuff thats like the heavyiest drums ever which are impressive. and braying horns...tis crazy!

ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManWithADream is on a distinguished road. (+10)

?????

I'm never mainstream in my life whatsoever so I stay away from hard metal type music, it just doesn't motivate me much...I've always enjoyed a techno type music to listen to while working out...try these on for size:
    1) Blood Is Pumpin' - Voodoo & Serano
    2) Sandstorm - Darude
    3) Kernkraft 400 (Stadium Chant Mix) - Zombie Nation
    4) Beauty of Silence - Svenson & Gielen
    5) Played a Live (The Bongo Song) - Safri Duo*
    6) Phat Bass (Original Techno Song from Blade) - Warp Brothers

* - Might want to get the shortened version so you don't have to sit through the bongo drums for over 2 minutes...unless you really like them like me :P

All sound best at full volume/bass -lol-
    ~*Many fall but one remains*~
    *Reps* If I post anything worth your time reading.
    *Negs* If I'm being ignorant sometimes, it happens.

i want to lift elephants Chunk Tiger's Avatar
    Chunk Tiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chunk Tiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chunk Tiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chunk Tiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chunk Tiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chunk Tiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chunk Tiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chunk Tiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chunk Tiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chunk Tiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chunk Tiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Korn, Linkin Park, Rage Against the Machine, Disturbed.

My gym plays the lamest radio station, I think it is top 40 or something. Kelly Clarkson and Britney Spears, come on... and they play it loud, where I have to focus on my ipod and then focus on my exercise to block everything out.

Maybe Gold's will not be like that.
    Rippetoe Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1033961

yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100)
    Awesome thread

martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    waterwings - alexisonfire
    i cut myself too - gob
    take it away - the used
    rave and drool - killjoys

its gotta be fast, and loud, works wonders for me. im a big pop punk fan in the gym, rap does nothing for me in the gym
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Certified Precision Nutritionist
    Always be learning.
    Knowledge < Intelligence < Wisdom

martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by little dragon
    tooooo many songssss

mudvayne-dig
    american head charge- just so you know
    eminem- soldier
    rage against the machine- f*ck the police- know your enemy- freedom- bullet in the head- maggies farm- sleep now in the fire- testify
    ramstein- du hast- engel- sonne-links 234- feur feur
    drowning pool- let the bodies hit the floor
    rob zombie-dragula
    seether- remedy
    sepeltura - roots bloody roots
    sevendus- ugly
    muse- muscle museum
    type o negative- i dont wanna be me
    soil- halo
    slipknot- my plague- wait and bleed
    papa roach- she loves me not

to name a few
    beautiful list except for du hast, too overplayed
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Certified Precision Nutritionist
    Always be learning.
    Knowledge < Intelligence < Wisdom

HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Slipknot---My Plague, Duality, Wait and Bleed, Heretic Anthem, Before I Forget, basically all of them.
    Megadeth--- Angry Again, Symphony of Destruction, Peace Sells
    Disturbed--- Everything
    Black Label Society- Bleed For Me, Suicide Messiah
    Metallica--- Blackened, No Leaf Clover, Dyers Eve, Fade To Black, Ride The Lightening, Hit The Lights, Whiplash
    Pantera--- Walk, Cowboys From Hell, Rise
    Iron Maiden--- The Troopers, Aces High
    Judas Priest--- You Got Another Thing Coming, Hell bent For Leather, Breaking The Law, Living After Midnight, Better By You Better Than Me
    Ricky Martin---Living La Vida Loca (Just Kidding!)

The_Aggressor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_Aggressor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_Aggressor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_Aggressor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_Aggressor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_Aggressor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_Aggressor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_Aggressor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_Aggressor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_Aggressor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_Aggressor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Wow you guys are missing some serious workout tunes:

my favourite just now :

Machine head - from this day

download it, its ****ing fantastic.

Also others:

Machine head - the blood, the sweat, the tears
    Fort Minor - Remember the name
    Nas - hate me now
    jedi mind tricks - on the eve of war
    clubbed to death
    Mnemic - Door 2.12
    Mnemic - Deathbox
    eminem - when im gone
    prodigy - firestarter
    saliva - always
    spineshank - new disease
    slipknot - duality
    still remains - white walls
    atreyu - bleedin mascara
    stonesour - get inside

i have over 6000 songs in my playlist just now, i have alot more workout variations for stretching cardio and weights. Just gimme a pm if your interested.

Registered User Bullet for my Valentine's Avatar
    Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bullet for my Valentine will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Cradle of Filth- Nymphetamine
    Deathstars- Cyanide
    Iron Maiden- FEAR OF THE DARK
    Iron Maiden- Aces high
    Aqua- Doctor Jones
    Metallica- Master of Puppets
    Linkin Park- Numb
    Linkin Park- Breaking the Habbit
    Eminem/dmx/obie trice- Go to Sleep
    #When duty calls me I must go
    To stand and face another foe.
    But part of me will always stray
    Over the hills and far away.

If I should fall to rise no more,
    As many comrades did before,
    Then ask the fifes and drums to play.
    Over the hills and far away.#

Byrne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Byrne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Byrne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Byrne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Byrne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Byrne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Byrne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Byrne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Byrne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Byrne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Byrne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arrow most common songs i listen too.....

all out- 2-pac
    Bitch- lil john
    Crunk music- the Diplomats
    Kill 'em - Juelz Santana
    Neva Eva - Trillville & lil scrappy
    Push that *****, push that hoe- Lil Jon
    Real ***** roll call - Lil jon
    Throw It Up- Lil jon
    Who Run it- 3 6 mafia
    Nuk if you buck- Crime Mob

I also listen to alot of heavy metal/punk music while lifting... gives me a rush....but those are probally the most common songs i listen too while lifting.

mdw4950 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hail-abbath
    marduk isn't death metal... its actually raw black metal..
    they are pretty good though, i have 2 of their albums... "panzer division marduk", and "nightwing"

btw, download the song "fury of the storm" by Dragonforce... its power metal.. but the techinicality and speed of everything should blow you away..

if your into dragon force you should check out this band called protest the hero. all religious lyrics but its a damn heavy band with the same 80's high pitched style singer as dragonforce.