Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Millhouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by LittleRob
    Millhouse Millhouse go back to Springfield. So you can live your dream of being with Lisa Simpson. I think someone lied about there age. You wanna talk **** do it somewhere else someone just passed away.
    Look. You stated, "You can't see me, suck on these nuts!" (I edited your quote so the spelling and grammar were correct) which is completely childish, then you tell me I am underage? Go f*ck yourself.

SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Haider254
    so you seem to rate people's importance by their celebrety status. OK...hope you die, see how many people mourn your death. Hope the workers in your mortuary are necrophiliacs.
    No, I don't rate people by their celebrity status, I rate people by their worth and value in the world in terms of contributions towards humanity, or me directly. What has Christopher Reeve ever done for you or me? Did you even know him? I doubt it.

Further proof that nobody gives a **** about anything until it happens to a celebrity.

Millhouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SchwarzeN!GGER
    No, I don't rate people by their celebrity status, I rate people by their worth and value in the world in terms of contributions towards humanity, or me directly. What has Christopher Reeve ever done for you or me? Did you even know him? I doubt it.

Further proof that nobody gives a **** about anything until it happens to a celebrity.
    I'll mourn SchwarzeN!GGER when he dies, cos he's a funny mofo

Scandinavian Strength Haider254's Avatar
    Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

This is gonna be extremely contriversial now, so i appologise to people who aren't involved in this.

Did you mourn the people who died at the Twin Towers on 9/11?

SORRY PEOPLE, don't mean to be part of stealing this thread.
    " 'Hey buddy, my daddy died for that flag.'
    'Really? I bought mine. Yeah, they sell them at K-Mart and ****.'
    'He died in the Korean War.'
    'Wow, what a coincidence. Mine was made in Korea.'
    No one – and I repeat, no one – has ever died for a flag. See, a flag ... is just a piece of cloth. They may have died for freedom, which is also the freedom to burn the ****in' flag, see. That's freedom."

- Bill Hicks
    1961-1994

weak_17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weak_17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weak_17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weak_17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weak_17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weak_17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weak_17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weak_17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weak_17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weak_17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weak_17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Rippppppp

Crower is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crower is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crower is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crower is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crower is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crower is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crower is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crower is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crower is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crower is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crower is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    R.i.p

Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr

I understand your point and partially agree, however Christopher Reeves became an enormous idol to kids; just like Arnold Schwartzeneggar, it gave people something to strive for, regardless of how futile it might appear. He represented good, and underlying the basics of the story it conveys positive messages to children and people in general about 'doing the right thing'. No harm in that man :s

SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Haider254
    This is gonna be extremely contriversial now, so i appologise to people who aren't involved in this.

Did you mourn the people who died at the Twin Towers on 9/11?

SORRY PEOPLE, don't mean to be part of stealing this thread.
    Honestly? No I didn't.

Sure, I can at least empathize with the victims' families, and I was just as shocked by the event as the next person, but I didn't actually know any of the people who died as a result of the bombing - in fact it didn't even affect me directly - so it would be dishonest of me to say that I really felt bad for their loss.

Furthermore, more terrible things have happened throughout history, outside America. People have suffered slower and more painful deaths, and grief stricken families have had to mourn while still living in fear of such tragedies occuring again. This is not commonplace in America, and thus it hits harder to those who are sheltered from the outside world.

No disrespect to anyone who was affected by 9/11, just my honest and humble sentiments.

kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    r.i.p superman
    "The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in war"

dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh god Part of my childhood just died.
    R.I.P Christopher & thanks for all the good times.

SweTy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SweTy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SweTy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SweTy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SweTy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SweTy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SweTy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SweTy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SweTy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i was so happy, its my birthday an all, and now i read this ****! FU,CK

R.I.P Superman !!

if you dont like resting, please come back!

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SweTy
    if you dont like resting, please come back!

SweTy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SweTy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SweTy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SweTy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SweTy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SweTy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SweTy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SweTy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SweTy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Ruthless4Life

rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    He will be in our hearts and on our movies. Rest in Peace Supeman and let pain be gone from your worries.
    "Pain is just the weakness leaving the body." USMC

bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Honestly? No I didn't.

Sure, I can at least empathize with the victims' families, and I was just as shocked by the event as the next person, but I didn't actually know any of the people who died as a result of the bombing - in fact it didn't even affect me directly - so it would be dishonest of me to say that I really felt bad for their loss.

Furthermore, more terrible things have happened throughout history, outside America. People have suffered slower and more painful deaths, and grief stricken families have had to mourn while still living in fear of such tragedies occuring again. This is not commonplace in America, and thus it hits harder to those who are sheltered from the outside world.

No disrespect to anyone who was affected by 9/11, just my honest and humble sentiments.
    thats dick man...its still someone who died and was a great person...maddox is a dumbass, maybe he wanted to change his life and help other people with paralysis out once he was paralyzed...whats wrong with that?? thats like someone in 9/11 getting trapped in the towers and living and so he starts a foundation for other victims. there is nothing wrong with that.

no **** someone suffered a more painful death, but the point is he helped people that was paralyzed...he did his best he could to help.

i feel sorry for you...honestly i do...cause one day maybe you might need help from him or someone else...who cares what other people think. and the people in the towers, some of them might have been *******s, dicks, and what not, but their still our fellow americans..

RIP superman.
    Fukc dieting you only live once-me

U.S. Navy Corpsman...Corpsman up.

Naval Aircrewman School Graduate

Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000)

Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr
    Originally Posted by Snafu

cruel man :'(

geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

re

guess that horse was Superman's kryptonite huh? anyway, Reeve has been in bad shape for awhile, he was living off of machines, it was for the best.

media will blame juice for Caminiti's death but he was a ******* major abuser but we prolly wont here about that, great 3rd baseman though.

Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Predatawr
    I was simply showing how Superman slowly morphed into Darth Vader. Eventually everyone joins the Dark Side.

I was simply showing how Superman slowly morphed into Darth Vader. Eventually everyone joins the Dark Side.
    LMFAO!!!

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Rip

Originally Posted by sawastea
    Rip
    Like a piece of paper.

rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Predatawr
    BUMP, you should be banned for that man.

Originally Posted by rockhard1
    BUMP, you should be banned for that man.
    Maybe you should make a 'Ban Snafu' thread?

AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000)

Originally Posted by AnabolicEngine
    Truce is still on bro, take it easy.

bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    some people here need some serious counceling. Cant wait to see who shows up to some of ur guys funerals
    Fukc dieting you only live once-me

U.S. Navy Corpsman...Corpsman up.

Naval Aircrewman School Graduate

The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    R.i.p

Maybe you should make a 'Ban Snafu' thread?
    I SHOULD MAN. THAT IS DISRESPECT AND YOU KNOW IT. I THINK THE BOTTOM PIC IS WHAT YOU WISH YOU LOOKED LIKE.

Originally Posted by rockhard1
    I SHOULD MAN. THAT IS DISRESPECT AND YOU KNOW IT. I THINK THE BOTTOM PIC IS WHAT YOU WISH YOU LOOKED LIKE.
    Hehe. I wholeheartedly support you if you decide to make a 'Ban Snafu' thread. I would love to read the responses. Go ahead, make one, better yet, make it a poll too.

I love you rockhard1.