Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CPT (NASM, APEX) crazycanuck7901's Avatar
    crazycanuck7901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazycanuck7901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazycanuck7901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazycanuck7901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazycanuck7901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazycanuck7901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazycanuck7901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazycanuck7901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazycanuck7901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazycanuck7901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazycanuck7901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Pre, During and Post workout supplements?

Id love to know what you guys think about some of your favorte pre workout, post workout, and workout supplements! What works? What doesnt? What gets you pumped and focused?
    My Thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3541051

You've got questions? Ive got answers.
    Back in the green!

cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Carnage + SP250, Xtend + Sizeon, Torrent......
    Team HALEO
    ‡Echo in Eternity‡

http://www.haleo.com/

Joey - 10/16/2011

crazycanuck7901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazycanuck7901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazycanuck7901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazycanuck7901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazycanuck7901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazycanuck7901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazycanuck7901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazycanuck7901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazycanuck7901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazycanuck7901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazycanuck7901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cal62887 View Post
    Carnage + SP250, Xtend + Sizeon, Torrent......
    Who makes those? What did you think of those products?
    My Thread:

Back in the green!

cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Carnage is made by Millenium Sports technology, and it's a Beta Alanine supplement. Sp250 is a preworkout supp made by gaspari. Sizeon is a great creatine product also made by gaspari, and it comes in Tabs or Powder. Xtend is a BCAA and Citruline Malate product made by Scivation (tastes good and effective especially on a cut) and Torrent is one of hte best PWOs out there. Do a search for these products on the threads and you'll get great feedback.
    Team HALEO
    ‡Echo in Eternity‡

Joey - 10/16/2011

pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd recommend NO. Xplode as Pre-Workout, SizeON Or Nitro G as Intra-Workout & Any Isolate Whey Pro for Post-Workout.

Originally Posted by pinprik View Post
    I'd recommend NO. Xplode as Pre-Workout, SizeON Or Nitro G as Intra-Workout & Any Isolate Whey Pro for Post-Workout.
    nitro g and sizeon are vastly different products...
    Team HALEO
    ‡Echo in Eternity‡

Joey - 10/16/2011

Can't deal with dummies. ShaneBe's Avatar
    ShaneBe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShaneBe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShaneBe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShaneBe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShaneBe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShaneBe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShaneBe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShaneBe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShaneBe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShaneBe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShaneBe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Pre: I'm of the opinion that caffeine preworkout, especially combined with NO products, is a bad idea. It's a vasoconstrictor, which means less blood is able to get into your muscles. NO products are pretty gimmicky as well, but some people like them for an increased pump that doesn't really do much besides feel good. Proper nutrition is really your best preworkout "supplement". Something like a half-cup cooked oats and a scoop of protein powder 1 hour or so before you lift.

During: I've never used Size-On but people seem to like it. Really if you are eating well you don't need anything during a workout besides water. BCAA's are becoming increasingly popular for workout nutrition, as well as a mixture of BCAAs and Creatine - say Green Mag and Purple Wraath (both of which I've never used).

Post: PWO supplements? Creatine, whey, and food. The most insane stuff will get written about post-workout nutrition. However, you will notice most of it doesn't really reference any studies, and the ones referenced often don't directly refer to studies performed on individuals doing weight training. Weight training is obviously different than 2-3 hour long marathons or cycling races. The "insulin spike" so often revered is pretty much ignored, or at least severely less revered, by many individuals who know what they are doing. A moderate amount of low-GI carbs, (again, how about some ground up oats?) with whey following your workout is a good idea, and reloading your body with creatine is also a good idea. (Creatine pre-workout doesn't actually effect the creatine levels of your muscles whatsoever, as the body has to process it and build up creatine stores in the muscles themselves. So taking it post workout just serves to keep your levels up. Again: the creatine you take before your workout is doing nothing for the levels in your muscles.)

I think that the best way to look at it is: keep it simple, stupid. Most supplements are gimmicks or overpriced and inferior ways to replace real food.

HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ShaneBe View Post
    Pre: I'm of the opinion that caffeine preworkout, especially combined with NO products, is a bad idea. It's a vasoconstrictor, which means less blood is able to get into your muscles. NO products are pretty gimmicky as well, but some people like them for an increased pump that doesn't really do much besides feel good. Proper nutrition is really your best preworkout "supplement". Something like a half-cup cooked oats and a scoop of protein powder 1 hour or so before you lift.

During: I've never used Size-On but people seem to like it. Really if you are eating well you don't need anything during a workout besides water. BCAA's are becoming increasingly popular for workout nutrition, as well as a mixture of BCAAs and Creatine - say Green Mag and Purple Wraath (both of which I've never used).

Post: PWO supplements? Creatine, whey, and food. The most insane stuff will get written about post-workout nutrition. However, you will notice most of it doesn't really reference any studies, and the ones referenced often don't directly refer to studies performed on individuals doing weight training. Weight training is obviously different than 2-3 hour long marathons or cycling races. The "insulin spike" so often revered is pretty much ignored, or at least severely less revered, by many individuals who know what they are doing. A moderate amount of low-GI carbs, (again, how about some ground up oats?) with whey following your workout is a good idea, and reloading your body with creatine is also a good idea. (Creatine pre-workout doesn't actually effect the creatine levels of your muscles whatsoever, as the body has to process it and build up creatine stores in the muscles themselves. So taking it post workout just serves to keep your levels up. Again: the creatine you take before your workout is doing nothing for the levels in your muscles.)

I think that the best way to look at it is: keep it simple, stupid. Most supplements are gimmicks or overpriced and inferior ways to replace real food.
    Repped for PWO explaining.

For pre-workout, I love NO Shotgun. The taste is the nastiest of which the likes that you've never even fathomed, but the pumps, energy, and the protein and NO fix pre-workout gets me going (32g equals 2 scoops). Not cheap, but not out of reach either. VPX makes it.

During a workout, water does it for me. Just keep it basic in my opinion. Occasionally I will put 1/2 scoop NO Shotgun but I am on a budget so I don't even worry about it most of the time.

After a workout, I take CellMass (BSN) right after and ON 100% Whey (Optimum Nutrition) fifteen minutes after having CellMass. Afterwards, just constantly eating food is my formula.

Demonhunter323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demonhunter323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demonhunter323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demonhunter323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demonhunter323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demonhunter323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demonhunter323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demonhunter323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HSP10 View Post

For pre-workout, I love NO Shotgun. The taste is the nastiest of which the likes that you've never even fathomed, but the pumps, energy, and the protein and NO fix pre-workout gets me going (32g equals 2 scoops). Not cheap, but not out of reach either. VPX makes it.

During a workout, water does it for me. Just keep it basic in my opinion. Occasionally I will put 1/2 scoop NO Shotgun but I am on a budget so I don't even worry about it most of the time.

After a workout, I take CellMass (BSN) right after and ON 100% Whey (Optimum Nutrition) fifteen minutes after having CellMass. Afterwards, just constantly eating food is my formula.
    yeah, i do the same thing except insted of ON 100% Whey (Optimum Nutrition), for me its NitroTech lol, and before bed I usually have 2 scoops of MuscleMilk.

leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    pre workout I like to take some NO (partial to shock therapy due to the price and it is a kick in the pants), and get some aminos flowing in your system. Along with a multi vitamin with breakfast.

During workout I do a mix of purple wraath and half a serving of storm.

Then post workout I do a combo of whey, waxy maize starch (bought it in bulk) and the other half serving of storm.

So far this combo has worked wonders in not only recovery but also endurance wise I am at the point where I am supersetting everything and not running out of fuel too early. The results speak for themselves, up 5 pounds in roughly 3 weeks.

But my diet has been very good as well.

Originally Posted by ShaneBe View Post

Well in fact NO is a vasodiolator, not a constrictor. Caffene is a stimulant, therefore affecting an immediate insulin spike within the system. Though, that spike will not last as long as a good NO for pre workout. I believe you are on the right thought process though. You likely still havent found the right supplement stack for you. Each diet and stack is like an individual fingerprint.
    My Thread:

Back in the green!

Originally Posted by HSP10 View Post

brutally honest, i love it, thanks for the opinion
    My Thread:

Back in the green!

The accidental bulker : ( Bodysteele's Avatar
    Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000)
    3 things im sure of,

You want to use creatine bc its reputable and VERY cheap now in bulk.

Xtend or a like BCAA is almost as important and useful as creatine.

And Whey is your best option IMMEDIATELY after working out.

If you cover those 3 bases in my mind your 90% of optimal anyway supplement wise.

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by crazycanuck7901 View Post
    Id love to know what you guys think about some of your favorte pre workout, post workout, and workout supplements! What works? What doesnt? What gets you pumped and focused?
    Pre
    Whey
    Creatine (Xceed, Clout)
    NO Limits
    Beta Alanine

During
    BCAA's

Glucophase XR

Replenish

Replenish FAQ
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=976716

To Buy Replenish
    http://www.designersupps.com/

NO-Limits

To Buy: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/design/no.html

The writeup: http://www.designersupps.com/product...s/nolimits.pdf

The FAQ: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1585641

Can't deal with dummies. ShaneBe's Avatar
    ShaneBe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShaneBe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShaneBe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShaneBe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShaneBe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShaneBe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShaneBe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShaneBe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShaneBe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShaneBe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShaneBe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well in fact NO is a vasodiolator, not a constrictor. Caffene is a stimulant, therefore affecting an immediate insulin spike within the system. Though, that spike will not last as long as a good NO for pre workout. I believe you are on the right thought process though. You likely still havent found the right supplement stack for you. Each diet and stack is like an individual fingerprint.
    Caffeine is the vasoconstrictor, directly competing with the NO. The supplement companies put caffeine and other stimulants into their preworkout products to get people feeling jacked up. They are gimmicky as all get out, IMO.

pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Indeed, but both considered as Intra-Workout Supplement :-)

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pre-Workout: Vasoxplode
    During Workout: Xtend
    Post-Workout: Whey Isolate+Waxy Maize+Creatine+Leucine
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

What is your experience with either supplement?
    My Thread:

Back in the green!

fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Pre

White flood - this stuff is great - makes me amped and focused to lift

During

Purple Wraath - seems to keep my workout pace steady for longer
    Green Mag - need to split this up because the magnesium is hitting my stomach bad

1.5 scoops ON whey with
    1 cup quick oats
    2 spoons dextrose

Rest!
    Fred

kcorzatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcorzatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcorzatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcorzatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcorzatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcorzatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcorzatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcorzatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcorzatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcorzatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcorzatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is what I've been doing for the last several months and have been getting great results:

30 min Pre-Workout - Vasoxplode with 2 scoops of Xtend (great for increased energy, focus, & pump)
    During Workout & Cardio - 6 scoops Xtend and Substance WPI (increased recovery & protein synthesis)
    30 min. Post Workout - Whole food meal

Yeah but both maybe taken intra/workout

Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In personal experience...

Best pre workout I have tried

Shock Therapy
    VasoXplode
    Raganork (even though I had a problem one container and Millenium didn't care)
    Met Rx Amped
    SuperCharge
    Armageddon
    Abb Speed stack

Best while lifting supps

Evolution by Star Chem Labs
    Purple Wraath
    Cytomax
    Hammer heed

Best Post workout supplements

Storm
    Protein Powder
    GNC mono creatine
    Six Star CEE
    JAY

Most Muscular Metallicats Metallicats826's Avatar
    Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pre: Gakic & Aplodan
    During: SizeOn + BCAA's (PW or Xtend)
    PWO: Anator + Storm and a good protein shake
    The strong do what they can, the weak do what they must

Supplements:
    BB.com free samples
    Green Mag

--------------------------------------
    Fully ActivaTed: Metallicats Does It Up With ActivaTe Xtreme (Finished)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106804571

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Metallicats826 View Post
    Pre: Gakic & Aplodan
    During: SizeOn + BCAA's (PW or Xtend)
    PWO: Anator + Storm and a good protein shake
    I would have to agree with the BCAA's

havent tried Anator or sizeon, but the size-on seems to be a consistent item on here.
    My Thread:

Back in the green!

Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pre - 3 Grams of Bulk Beta-Alanine + Super Pump 250 or Shock Therapy

During - 1-2 Scoops of Purple Wraath (havn't tried Xtend) + Size-On

Post- 40-60g of WaxyMaize Starch with 1-2g of Bulk Beta-Alanine and Storm (if on budget and can't afford Size-On) + 1 Scoop of ON 100% whey with 12 ounces of milk 15-25 minutes later. (Torrent is GREAT if you have the money...I Don't)

Super Pump 250 and Size-On are when you have a little extra money to spend and want to spoil yourself for a month,

Shock Therapy and Storm are both also GREAT and rediculously cheap for the amount of servings you get, great when a you are little tighter on money!
    Last edited by Mo34Hockey; 07-07-2007 at 01:34 PM.
    S&P

Boston Bruins Hockey

I Rep Back, no BS mang

nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nuyorican00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pre: RPM, Gakic, Animal Pump, Cordygen5, Amped, Supercharge, no-shotgun
    During: Sizeon & Purple Wraath
    "Common Sense is not so common"

Originally Posted by nuyorican00 View Post
    Pre: RPM, Gakic, Animal Pump, Cordygen5, Amped, Supercharge, no-shotgun
    During: Sizeon & Purple Wraath
    again, im noticing a serious trend for during a workout. Size-On, Purple Wraath and BCAA's

Would you say to take all of it, or either the size-on with bcaa's or purple wrath with bcaa's?
    My Thread:

Back in the green!

Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mo34Hockey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    again, im noticing a serious trend for during a workout. Size-On, Purple Wraath and BCAA's

Would you say to take all of it, or either the size-on with bcaa's or purple wrath with bcaa's?
    I personally think Artic Lemon Ice Size-On with 1-2 Scoops of Purple Wraath in a 32oz Nalgeine bottle with 3-4 ice cubes is delicious, but that might just be me.
    S&P

Boston Bruins Hockey

I Rep Back, no BS mang

Most Muscular Metallicats Metallicats826's Avatar
    Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Purple Wraath is a BCAA/EAA product. you dont need any addition BCAA's with it. i'd go with the above poster
    The strong do what they can, the weak do what they must

Supplements:
    BB.com free samples
    Green Mag

--------------------------------------
    Fully ActivaTed: Metallicats Does It Up With ActivaTe Xtreme (Finished)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106804571

MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like WF pre workout, and gatorade at the beginning w/ mono.