bigpumper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Getting back in the gym after 2 months off. need starting plan

Im getting back in the gym after 2 months and i would like some advice from others who took a long layoff. what did you guys do. did you immediatly go hard, or did you work your way back slow? what sort of tips can you give me on some excersices ?

Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    get a split that u like and that works for you.

get to the gym asap and start off lifting light . for a couple workouts.

then give it ur all and u will be back to where u were previously in no time

zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I support taking it slowly, doing a few simple full-body days first, then hitting a true routine.

Another thread asking the exact same thing:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=343578