the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Olympia: The Series. - Olympia: The Series - Video Trailer.

Come join us as we travel around the country visiting IFBB Pros as they start their preparation for the 2007 Olympia Competition. You can get the latest video from this series right here. Watch it here!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/olympiaseries.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

Eclectic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eclectic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eclectic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eclectic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eclectic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eclectic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eclectic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eclectic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eclectic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eclectic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eclectic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This looks like it will be fun.

will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so is this thing really going to start tomorrow or will it get pushed back again? First the 3rd, then the 5th, now the 6h. Not trying to sound like an ass but what's the deal?
    TEAM NORTON
    The"Outwork" mindset changed my entire life, perhaps it can help you as well

Muscle Hypertrophy occurs independent of exercise intensity

http://www.sugapablo.net sugapablo's Avatar
    sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sugapablo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow this idea sounds so familiar.

It's the 6th....where's the vid? C'mon...pins and needles here!

will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sugapablo View Post
    Wow this idea sounds so familiar.

It's the 6th....where's the vid? C'mon...pins and needles here!
    me too man, i really think bb.com has something good going on here. i can't wait to see it.
    TEAM NORTON

now July 9th.
    TEAM NORTON

DarkWolfa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkWolfa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkWolfa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkWolfa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkWolfa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkWolfa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkWolfa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkWolfa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkWolfa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkWolfa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkWolfa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes now - Check back on July 9th for Episode #1 of "Olympia: The Series" - Bob Cicherillo's new 2007 Olympia video series!
    On other side on the Video everyone can cleary see 6!
    On other other side "Getting Cut with Glass" Episode 7 must was online for download before about 5 days!
    I think Bob Chick host too many Shows and has too many work!
    May be He must cut some shows and be correct with fans!

Originally Posted by DarkWolfa View Post
    Yes now - Check back on July 9th for Episode #1 of "Olympia: The Series" - Bob Cicherillo's new 2007 Olympia video series!
    On other side on the Video everyone can cleary see 6!
    On other other side "Getting Cut with Glass" Episode 7 must was online for download before about 5 days!
    I think Bob Chick host too many Shows and has too many work!
    May be He must cut some shows and be correct with fans!
    well i'm as frustrated as you are, but there is a lot more to putting a series together then you or I know. probably an editing thing. It's probably better they hold off and make sure everything is perfect, before they launch it. I will be back on the 9th, ready for some good ole' Olympia action.
    TEAM NORTON

DarkWolfa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkWolfa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkWolfa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkWolfa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkWolfa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkWolfa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkWolfa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkWolfa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkWolfa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkWolfa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkWolfa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh may be Yes but...
    I really learn a lot from Charless Glass and can't wait to see his new Episode...
    Olympia too....
    Change of the date is incorrect for us - users...
    And They may do small reverence for us and give some Info....
    examp:
    What will include next episode with Charless Glass - what body part will be train?!
    Who will be first guy who will take a part in Episode One of Olympia Show....
    What he will train.....
    You understand me - some things whome can motivate us to waiting...
    Because i check for new show episode every day about 3-4 times and its really stupid to know "Today is a day" and to check check check and after ......

Originally Posted by will-work4ANDRO View Post
    well i'm as frustrated as you are, but there is a lot more to putting a series together then you or I know. probably an editing thing. It's probably better they hold off and make sure everything is perfect, before they launch it. I will be back on the 9th, ready for some good ole' Olympia action.

btimm86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

dude

for the love of god. There aren't enough new videos on this site in the first place and just teasing us with the release of this one is just pissing me off.

you guys have outdone yourselves. GREAT JOB. THANKS
    TEAM NORTON

patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Opening video was great, but the 1st esp. was ugh, the normal. Of course training is "eye popping", but dead boring. Mr. O series should get into the soil whats fueling them to become Mr. O.