Thread: help

dlevs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

help

hi, im new here, over the past three years I started to eat a low carb diet and I started doing distance running. I lost about 30 pounds and during the summer I went down to 120. I wanted to gain a little weight back so I started eating a lot of ceral to reach a healthy weight . I gained 10 pound back and then when I tried to start eating healthy again I couldnt. I have very thin legs and anything I eat always goes to my stomach. Some of my guy friends eat a special meal plan, as a addition to working out, that made them more toned, but since im a girl i dont know if i should follow their diet. Does anyone know a meal plan that I could follow that would make my stomach firmer and more defined?
    Last edited by dlevs; 10-08-2004 at 02:33 PM.

dlevs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanxx

Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000) Metroid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well i'm not good at nutrition plans so heres a link that MIGHT help you.

http://bodybuilding.com/cgi-bin/perl...nutrition+plan