6 14.29%
  • Don't care

11 26.19%
  • Accept

7 16.67%
  • They're plain normal. UR crazy

9 21.43%
Closed Thread
    Death Knight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do you hate homosexuals?

I DO. A LOT. You know, transsexuals have a physiological problem... one might even pity them. But homosexuals have no excuse. ( I started this due to a stupid thread about the protein in sperm posted by a f*g)

Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    some are annoying but some are alright

SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How can you HATE someone for doing absolutely nothing wrong, only being themselves? Sure you may not like it but it dosen't mean you have to be gay aswell. Just ignore it and get on with your own life.

RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Death Knight
    I DO. A LOT. You know, transsexuals have a physiological problem... one might even pity them. But homosexuals have no excuse. ( I started this due to a stupid thread about the protein in sperm posted by a f*g)
    Anyone THAT bothered by what someone else is doing has issues themselves. I suggest you seek therapy.

peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    homosexuals are a fact of life. i don't agree with them, but there's too many to call them an abomination. the flamers can be irritating, but so can yahoo cowboy heterosexuals.

as a side note, if you hang out with homosexuals you may be construed as one because of association by other people.
    Henry Rollins
    It took me years to fully appreciate the value of the lessons I have learned from the Iron... I learned that nothing good comes without work and a certain amount of pain. When I finish a set that leaves me shaking, I know more about myself. When something gets bad, I know it can't be as bad as that workout.

Sensei Creese:Cobra KAi founder
    Mercy is for the weak, we do not train to be merciful here, a man faces you, he is the enemy, the enemy deserves no mercy...

aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    homosexuals are cool if you really take the chance to know them they can be real cool people, also they attract females so you can use him as your wingman. now lesbians/(man-lesbians, tomboys, etc.) on the other hand i cant stand , they are cunning and always seem to have an attitude.

Tweek_1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tweek_1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tweek_1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tweek_1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tweek_1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tweek_1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tweek_1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tweek_1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tweek_1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tweek_1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tweek_1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel sorry for them to be honest.

I don't think theres any pride in being homosexual. I think it's a result of an abnormal upbringing. Whether that be a result of child abuse, lack of fathering or some other bad experiences, it isn't right.

That's not to say I don't accept them. I think if two human beings honestly love each other, they should be able to share that love. I think it's good that they stick together as a group and they are accepted socially. But I think it should be seen as a phycological disease rather than a celebrated lifestyle.

It's pimped by the media as some trendy alternative lifestyle, when in fact, it's like congratulating people with parkinsons disease or something.

People aren't born gay. But it's not necessarily they're fault. So people should accept them as who they are. However, it definately shouldn't be celebrated. It's just not morally, naturally or spiritually correct.

Just my 2p. :-)

Tweek_1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tweek_1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tweek_1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tweek_1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tweek_1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tweek_1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tweek_1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tweek_1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tweek_1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tweek_1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tweek_1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by aserecuba
    homosexuals are cool if you really take the chance to know them they can be real cool people. now lesbians on the other hand i cant stand , they are cunning and backstabbers.

I agree. My post above was meant to be about gay men.

Lesbians just have some kind of rebellious hatred of men and the world in general.

Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Due to a few useless e-arguments that I don't care have again I will say this:

1)I don't really care what people do with their bodies in the privacy of their own home. As long as all parties involved are consensual & discreet. I only care about how they treat others, and respect other people's opinions as they wish to have theirs respected.

2)I don't agree with it. I do think it's wrong for some very simple reasons that I will not post here. When it comes down to it though, it is their bodies, and none of my business.

3)I think gay bashers are *******s. There are more important things in life than to worry about than if the next guy likes penis or not.
    Actual phone conversation I had with my girlfriend recently:

ME: Whatcha doin'?
    HER: Abusing my pussy.
    ME: WHAT!?!?
    HER: Yeah, I'm pulling on the cat's tail while he's trying to get away, what did you think I meant?
    ME: I dunno. I pictured you naked from the waist down, with your legs up in the air, trying to pleasure yourself with the business end of an aluminum bat.
    HER: Idiot.
    ME: Ya think?

Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tweek_1984
    Lesbians just have some kind of rebellious hatred of men and the world in general.
    Not true, a good friend of mine is a lesbian, and she is one of the coolest chicks I know. She has no resentment towards men, neither does her g/f.

HER: Yeah, I'm pulling on the cat's tail while he's trying to get away, what did you think I meant?
    ME: I dunno. I pictured you naked from the waist down, with your legs up in the air, trying to pleasure yourself with the business end of an aluminum bat.

TheFlu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by peregrine
    the flamers can be irritating.
    bump

Bob Wills wannabe cowboyathlete's Avatar
    cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have known some pretty screwed up straight people in my life.
    1. I thought all along you'd be the death of me, but I met one tonight who wants what's left of me!
    2. You are so full of s***, maintenance is still unclogging the toilet.
    3. Save a horse, ride a cowboy!
    4. This mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist.
    5. I'd like to check you for ticks.

PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ============================
    ----I wanna be SUPER HERO BIG!----
    ============================

BODYBUILDING'S TOP FIVE FACTORS IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE

1) Attitude - Think big to become big.
    2) Nutrition - You can't build anything without raw materials.
    3) Routine - Work hard, but smart.
    4) Recovery - Muscles grow in bed, not in the gym.
    5) Supplementation - Icing on the cake.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    threads like these are exactly why I consider this section the ghetto/trailor park section of bodybuilding.com

ibslimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibslimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibslimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dont hate gay men at all,some of them is cool,but i cant stand lesbian's!!!,but bisexual women are the best kind of women on the planet,i love them!!!

Originally Posted by Lynne
    In the past, I have had two very close friends who were male homosexuals. As a woman, I get along with gay guys (except the above for some reason - I do not know why). My husband didn't like that at all. Many male heterosexual men do not like homosexuals period. That is just the way it is. I have also had some lesbian and/or bisexual friends co-workers. Did they make me uncomfortable? Not until they put a move on me....just as I was bothered by heterosexual men doing the same - especially when they know you are married
    I hope you didn't look down on him for that. For me, looking at two guys being affectionate (lovers)towards each other is like looking in the sun. I have to look away. For me, it's a little disturbing, but if I had someone close to me that was gay I would probably get over it eventually. Maybe. But that's me. I don't blame your husband for feeling uncomfortable. All I can tell you coming from me, a hetro male, it seems a little unnatural. You have to respect how it makes him feel. I doubt he would want you to be around something that made you uncomfortable.

I think if I had two gay friends, I would probably ask them to keep it down around me. Then again, I don't really know. Maybe it wouldn't bother me as much as I think. I've never been put in the situation.

If he was mean to them, that's a different story.

aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10) aserecuba is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so if someone were to make a thread " do you hate thieves, rapists,etc?" would people complain too? after all many studies shows that people that steal, rape etc do so because they cant help it just like homosexuality, why the double standards?

ibslimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibslimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibslimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by aserecuba
    so if someone were to make a thread " do you hate thieves, rapists,etc?" would people complain too? after all many studies shows that people that steal, rape etc do so because they cant help it just like homosexuality, why the double standards?
    but gays are not hurting anyone,how can you compare?

sibiltu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibiltu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibiltu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibiltu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibiltu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibiltu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibiltu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibiltu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibiltu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibiltu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibiltu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i hate what they do/stand for, but not the people themselves.

Originally Posted by ibslimm
    but gays are not hurting anyone,how can you compare?

Its also not the thieve's fault that he HAS to steal.