skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Two Questions on: Strength Gains, and jogging

Question one:
    Does a strength gain automatically mean muscle gain? Basically, regs who see me post and ramble know my story, so I won't explain to much. I eat between 1600 calories and 2000 calories a day (I push for 2,000 but i don't always "make it"). I eat a lot of protein based meals and low fat. I am trying to "cut" and lose fat, but don't mind a little muscle loss as long as i don't get weak/scrawny. Well, Every other time I lift, I'm making moderate strength gains (and I am indeed, already maxing out my home gym).

If Im making strength gains, does that mean I'm still putting on more muscle? Is this process going to "stop" and then I'll start losing fat instead of gaining muscle? or do the two go on at the same time?

I weight myself probably too much, and the scale has only moved down MAYBE a pound to two pounds since last saturday. Have I lost fat and put on muscle then? In the tune of POUNDS in each direction? Is that even possible? What exactly is my body doing in this state, and what can i expect it to do once it adjusts?

Jogging: this one's easy.
    I think I'm actually in good enough shape to jog now. Do you base your jogs on time? Or on distance? Thanks Also, please give any jogging tips you might have for a newbie jogger.

As always, thanks much for advice and support, some of you are fantastic.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    About the jogging from my 1 yr of experience. I would jog a 3mile park so the better my time was, the faster i went, the harder I trained.. So i didnt care about doin 27minutes anymore, but cared more on finishing with a faster time.(ofcourse making sure I wasnt dead out of breathe when I finished) Even ending my jog with a sprint to the finish was a big boost and remember to walk it off for a cool down so u dont cramp up
    hope that can be of sum help to u

Jim'EE
    FIGHT TIL YOU DROP!
    NEVER STOP!
    CAN'T GIVE UP!
    TIL YOU REACH THE TOP! (FIGHT!)
    YOU'RE THE BEST IN TOWN! (FIGHT!)
    A LITTLE BIT OF ALL YOU GOT
    CAN NEVER BRING YOU DOWN!

YOU'RE THE BEST AROUND!
    NOTHINGS GONNA EVER KEEP YOU DOWN!!

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes it does help

I need to go for a car ride so I can count miles and plot my course down the main road.

I've NEVER jogged before, so excuse my ignorance on the subject. How fast do I jog? Do I jog in a way that the intensity is only slightly more than a stationary bike? Or do I go "all out" and damn near run.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimEFresSsHH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Red face

Glad to be of help
    Well, im about to start jogging myself. Not for the first time ofcourse, but its been 1yr since. So its a great idea to start off slow and easy so u dont get to ahead of urself. Im gonna start my jogs with a slow jog pace for the first week and depending how my body feels i'll either continue at that pace for another week or pick things up a tad bit. And u should too. Just see how ur body reacts to ur pace, Heartbeat, breathing and legs. If u feel u can do more, ease a slightly faster pace. Remember, if ur going for 2-3 miles of jogging u must keep a steady pace so that u dont fall too short of ur finish line. Im gonna do that same thing and throughout my jog i'll speed it up a bit, but not to the point where i cannot breathe or my legs r numb. And a good set of music in ur mp3 is a must.. I think atleast. Im gonna play sum motivational music.

When u finish a jog, u feel like a million bucks! LOL

GOOD LUCK! AND GO 4 IT!
    Jim'EE
    FIGHT TIL YOU DROP!
    NEVER STOP!
    CAN'T GIVE UP!

YOU'RE THE BEST AROUND!

Talking

If your looking to feed ur mind with helpful information, check out this cool site i've been reading for hours

http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/bo...oss-tips-2.htm

Remember to check out the other links on the left and tops catagories on the top of this page

Jim'EE
    FIGHT TIL YOU DROP!
    NEVER STOP!
    CAN'T GIVE UP!

YOU'RE THE BEST AROUND!

You're awesome man

I own no MP3 player though. That's okay though, people drive like *******s and I have to listen for horns...

I was walking the other day, and some dick thought the bike lane was a car line, and beeped and swerved around me!!!!!!!!!! Then I laughed to myself as he realized the bike line narrowed to like 1 foot wide

Cool

Ah cool, thanks man! I hope everything starts off good for u. I think I will start 2night for a pre-season warm up. See how I do. I use to write down every jog in a log book, date and time.. Im thinking of doing it again.

JeezZ! those sunday drivers r horrible. Becareful man

Peace!
    Jim'EE
    FIGHT TIL YOU DROP!
    NEVER STOP!
    CAN'T GIVE UP!

YOU'RE THE BEST AROUND!

Talking

Besides the fantastic feeling and pump of finishing a jog and feeling better about urself, I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD 2 JOGGING IN THE SNOW STORMS! LOL

YOP ADRIENNN!!!! HAHAH >
    FIGHT TIL YOU DROP!
    NEVER STOP!
    CAN'T GIVE UP!

YOU'RE THE BEST AROUND!