only gives negative reps big bubba's Avatar
    big bubba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big bubba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big bubba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big bubba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big bubba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big bubba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How much does a squatrack cost?

Also, do they need to be bolted into the ground or anything or could you just buy it from the store and set it up in your garage and that's it?

mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can get a decent squatrack/powerrack for about 100-500$ ... Check out the "workout equipment" section in the forums. I think you dont need to bolt it down but it would be a good idea

http://www.newyorkbarbells.tv
    "Also I do recommend steroids for all depressed males, and not anti depressants." - Nasser El Sonbaty IFBB PRO 2007

only gives negative reps big bubba's Avatar
    big bubba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big bubba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big bubba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big bubba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big bubba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big bubba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    But my garage floor is carpeted. I really must bolt it down? What if I don't? Will it tip over?
    Oh! 1 more question. I have never used a squat rack and I'm not quite sure what it is. Is it like, I just use my existing barbell on it, or is there a bar connected to it that you can't remove from it, and that's what you put the plates on?

Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i think you'll need an olympic bar otherwise your barbell would bend or break if you did squats because of you amount of weight you need to use