Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: To all you boys

Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have a question for the OP. You're saying to these guys, in a nutshell, to never give up hope because a girl dumped on them. Okay, fair enough, but now the question....

What number of women is the cutoff? In other words, how many women can a guy observe behaving like a spoiled brat before it becomes "okay" to be bitter, resentful, negative, or whatever? How many times must we see selfish, callous, childish actions by females before we should finally get a clue? You need to understand that some of us have seen a very distinct pattern forming over the years. We've come to expect exactly this type of ****ty behavior from women and we're rarely, if ever, disappointed in our expectations.

Do you actually read this section (Relationship Help)? Every hour on the hour, the rotten behavior of women is displayed clearly in black and white, yet you still want to tell us that these women we're reading about are anamolies or exceptions? We read about how one guy's girlfriend is cheating, while another one's has a guy spending the night at her house, while another one still has "feelings" for her ex, while another one gave off strong signals, then busted his balls publicly, and the list goes on and on. I'm talking about literally every hour on the hour except for maybe the wee hours of the morning.

So at what point should these guys get a clue? Some, like myself, have known the deal for a long time, but many of these younger guys are just now being introduced to the horrors of the modern woman.
    Trump 2016!

Founder: "No Tattoos" Crew

MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Ex-Terminator View Post
    I have a question for the OP. You're saying to these guys, in a nutshell, to never give up hope because a girl dumped on them. Okay, fair enough, but now the question....

What number of women is the cutoff? In other words, how many women can a guy observe behaving like a spoiled brat before it becomes "okay" to be bitter, resentful, negative, or whatever? How many times must we see selfish, callous, childish actions by females before we should finally get a clue? You need to understand that some of us have seen a very distinct pattern forming over the years. We've come to expect exactly this type of ****ty behavior from women and we're rarely, if ever, disappointed in our expectations.

Do you actually read this section (Relationship Help)? Every hour on the hour, the rotten behavior of women is displayed clearly in black and white, yet you still want to tell us that these women we're reading about are anamolies or exceptions? We read about how one guy's girlfriend is cheating, while another one's has a guy spending the night at her house, while another one still has "feelings" for her ex, while another one gave off strong signals, then busted his balls publicly, and the list goes on and on. I'm talking about literally every hour on the hour except for maybe the wee hours of the morning.

So at what point should these guys get a clue? Some, like myself, have known the deal for a long time, but many of these younger guys are just now being introduced to the horrors of the modern woman.

I think we need to somehow enslave them.
    Is it wrong to love a being who cannot see? Such belief is the highest faculty a human being can develop.

Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ex-Terminator View Post

many of these younger guys are just now being introduced to the horrors of the modern woman.
    'You have given out too much reputation.....'

Ha ha that was too funny! I know it was a serious post, and I see your point - from what I see on here, I'm bloody glad I'm not a man, and I'm glad I'm not under 25 (but then I'd hate to be one of those flaky, ****ed up girls they post about too! )

'horrors of the modern woman' - ROFL!
    Misc Perv #65

My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116372031

MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Beklet View Post

Ha ha that was too funny! I know it was a serious post, and I see your point - from what I see on here, I'm bloody glad I'm not a man, and I'm glad I'm not under 25 (but then I'd hate to be one of those flaky, ****ed up girls they post about too! )

I'm glad you won't have kids...
    Is it wrong to love a being who cannot see? Such belief is the highest faculty a human being can develop.

Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000) Ex-Terminator is a name known to all. (+5000)

It's nice to see a woman who gets where I'm coming from. I also have to say that, in a lot of ways, I'm glad I'm not under 25 any more, either. It's bad enough in my generation but it seems to be getting far worse now.

I also got the 'You have given out too much reputation.....'
    Trump 2016!

Intensity or Insanity TheNextEpisde's Avatar
    TheNextEpisde is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheNextEpisde is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheNextEpisde is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheNextEpisde is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheNextEpisde is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheNextEpisde is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheNextEpisde is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheNextEpisde is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheNextEpisde is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheNextEpisde is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheNextEpisde is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To be honest, I don't really give a **** what is happening with women and morals, for better or for worse.

I don't see the need to chain myself up with anyone nor do I see the need to start up a family. There's far too many things I want done and these actions will make a mark on the world.

Do I really need a girl? No. I could be celibate for the rest of my life but I'm on my way to achieving what I want, you won't see me shedding any tears or longing for anyone.

Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I hear that..

But at the same time, none of us are saying that you all should never get into a serious relationship. I just want guys to think about why they want to get into relationships and have kids in the first place.

For me, it was because of Social Programming. I looked at the logic behind it and thought about how I wanted to live my life and then decided that kids and exclusive relationships are not going to make me happy. Every guy should search themselves (mentally) and truly make sure they are clear, before they step into the areana with girls -30-

Originally Posted by TheNextEpisde View Post
    To be honest, I don't really give a **** what is happening with women and morals, for better or for worse.

I don't see the need to chain myself up with anyone nor do I see the need to start up a family. There's far too many things I want done and these actions will make a mark on the world.

Do I really need a girl? No. I could be celibate for the rest of my life but I'm on my way to achieving what I want, you won't see me shedding any tears or longing for anyone.
    That's the way to be. Ironically, the more you develop your mindset in this way, the more attractive you'll become to women.
    Trump 2016!

MrBrain- will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBrain- will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBrain- will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBrain- will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBrain- will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBrain- will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBrain- will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBrain- will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBrain- will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBrain- will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBrain- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This thread has abit of a bitterness 2 it. I just want 2 add what I think again.

That bitterness is there for a reason. Girls dont hav it cose they r 2 busy ****ing the next guy...sounds cold? welcome 2 the real world. The only quesion is...what r u gonna do about it?

Should guys hav no morals...and go **** every girl they can. I 4 one say yes. If u all really believe what ur saying (like myself) you should hav no trouble treating these woman with the respect they are waranted...ie. as **** buddies or casual relationships.

Dont get attached. dont giv a fcuk. dont get one-itis. dont trust. dont let anything out. dont worry or think. dont depend on her. dont plan anytihng with her in the future.

GO out there and just play the game we have. theres no sense being sore losers about it... if you DO find a 'good girl' (i think ive met them but I neva had one before) than by all means go for it...ur in the minority.

Ie. be more aggressive...look for more girls because you need mor than one.
    'I didn't know what to do, but she kept up with the sexual ass rubbing. My friend started yelling at me, and after like 10 ass rubs she began to pull her hips forward and slam her ass into me, hard. I stood there twiddling my thumbs and she kept doing it. She kept slamming, I kept twiddling. My friend groaned and shoved me her way, but I just stumbled. Her and her friends just walked off after that.'

Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MonarchX View Post
    I'm glad you won't have kids...
    So am I, but why are YOU glad?

Originally Posted by Below 30 View Post
    But at the same time, none of us are saying that you all should never get into a serious relationship. I just want guys to think about why they want to get into relationships and have kids in the first place.

-30-
    A lot of people (women and men included) marry and have kids because they think it's the 'Done Thing', that they 'ought' to, and they are 'abnormal' if they don't.

Some people are great as parents, love married life etc etc, but some people aren't. Doesn't make you a freak, just that everyone is different.

If more people lived their life as they wanted (within the law... ), without bowing down to pressure from family and friends to 'fit in', the world would be a happier place
    Misc Perv #65

NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Where has the OP gone, lmao

microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If more people lived their life as they wanted (within the law... ), without bowing down to pressure from society to 'fit in', the world would be a happier place, because each invidual would be happy with themselves
    Fixed, and /discussion. Repped.

Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NeloAngelo View Post
    Where has the OP gone, lmao
    After read all these pages of information that crushes her logic into recycled cardboard, she doesn't have much to say, unless it's to admit she was uninformed -30-

buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can see both points of view here, having read most of the posts.

One thing I dont understand though. I see why men find sluts unattractive but then from a lot of threads I've read here, virgins are also "unattractive" or unappealing.

I've read on here before that most men would chose a slut over a virgin because "virgins are too tight, immature, clingy, they bleed, they don't know what they're doing etc etc". But once a girls not a virgin or has more than one partner she's a slut and then also not attractive?

Someone please explain where the line is because it seems like a lot of men here have double standards when it comes to women.

Originally Posted by buttercup21 View Post
    I can see both points of view here, having read most of the posts.

One thing I dont understand though. I see why men find sluts unattractive but then from a lot of threads I've read here, virgins are also "unattractive" or unappealing.

I've read on here before that most men would chose a slut over a virgin because "virgins are too tight, immature, clingy, they bleed, they don't know what they're doing etc etc". But once a girls not a virgin or has more than one partner she's a slut and then also not attractive?

Someone please explain where the line is because it seems like a lot of men here have double standards when it comes to women.
    Maybe i was a little naive to think that this thread wouldnt get this kind of reaction! Jeez, all i wanted was some advice from a male pov. Why is it so hard to believe that a woman might want sex but not know how to go about getting it because she's just come out of a relationship?
    Why did you runaway from your other thread? You almost parallel kay's situation with this thread -30-

buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buttercup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why did you runaway from your other thread? You almost parallel kay's situation with this thread -30-
    huh?

That "situation" I had was a while ago now. I can see both points of view - I would like to believe in love and "the candyland" but I've grown quite cynical about relationships especially at my age - all around me my friends are getting bfs and gf and breaking up all the time. I can also see the biological view of love - love is a biological thing intended to encourage us to have children.

Anyway, please anwer my question - if a slut is no go beacuse of "no self respect, diseases etc" and a virgin is also not attractive becuase of "getting attached, bleeding, being crap etc" then what does qualify as attractive and a "nice girl"?

TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz
    Somewhere in between the middle of that. I know the game is up when I meet a woman. She's been with a few guys knows a few tricks. As long as it's not 50 guys I'm cool with that. Men and women will sleep around it's a fact.

Some men however want a freak in the bed and yet wonder where did their woman learn all these things......it's just werid thinking on the man's part
    I wish everyone the best in achieving your goals

huh?

That "situation" I had was a while ago now. I can see both points of view - I would like to believe in love and "the candyland" but I've grown quite cynical about relationships especially at my age - all around me my friends are getting bfs and gf and breaking up all the time. I can also see the biological view of love - love is a biological thing intended to encourage us to have children.

Anyway, please anwer my question - if a slut is no go beacuse of "no self respect, diseases etc" and a virgin is also not attractive becuase of "getting attached, bleeding, being crap etc" then what does qualify as attractive and a "nice girl"?
    Why don't you ask this question in the thread you abandoned, because people were calling you out for an unrealistic situation. Atleast kay has her photo up so she can be verified.

You left when the heat was on you and then you randomly show up in this thread like nothing happenend
    -30-

TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000) TySJI is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tdcook View Post
    I thoroughly enjoy being single, playing the celibate card, and keeping my money to myself. =)
    x2. I love keeping my money and sanity.

They tend to get fat and ugly as you age with them anyways.

Why don't you ask this question in the thread you abandoned, because people were calling you out for an unrealistic situation. Atleast kay has her photo up so she can be verified.

You left when the heat was on you and then you randomly show up in this thread like nothing happenend
    -30-
    I actually genuinely forgot about that thread. And it wasn't unrealistic, it was 100% genuine.

Will post spoon pic as requested.

Originally Posted by TheDukeUSMC View Post
    Somewhere in between the middle of that. I know the game is up when I meet a woman. She's been with a few guys knows a few tricks. As long as it's not 50 guys I'm cool with that. Men and women will sleep around it's a fact.

Some men however want a freak in the bed and yet wonder where did their woman learn all these things......it's just werid thinking on the man's part
    Exactly what I mean, a lot of men have double standards which mean they will never be happy - a lot of men seem to want a virgin who is also a slut.

ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Exactly what I mean, a lot of men have double standards which mean they will never be happy - a lot of men seem to want a virgin who is also a slut.
    To quote Luda "A lady on the streets, a freak in the bed"

TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz
    There should be a balance. However you gotta be on the lookout for STD's if she's been around. The question then comes around when do you start/stop using protection? In the beginning is logical then after you've been with someone for awhile perhaps some of the time as long as you're careful.

It would be a question to ask if that person is "clean"
    I wish everyone the best in achieving your goals

ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NeloAngelo View Post
    F*ck off. I just told you I knew someone who was taller and skinnier than you. She was obsessed with what boys thought about her body and **** like that.
    Dude, just STFU!

You have no idea about what you are talking about!
    DoN'T Be a FooL... WRaP YouR TooL!

NO! Portugal IS NOT a province of Spain!

I actually genuinely forgot about that thread. And it wasn't unrealistic, it was 100% genuine.

Will post spoon pic as requested.
    Oh by the way to everyone who doesnt believe my sincerity in this thread, i will sort out a pic. I keep meaning to put some pics up anyway as i want advice on my working out. So yeah, coming soon.
    Dated 05-08-2007, 06:49 AM

Why do you even bother trying to keep up this charade? -30-

NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ToBeOrNotToBe View Post
    Dude, just STFU!

You have no idea about what you are talking about!
    Um, what part of that quote don't I know what I'm talking about, dumbfuk?

aaron482 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron482 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron482 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron482 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron482 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron482 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron482 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron482 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron482 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron482 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron482 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xagdxvips View Post
    As much as I want to believe shes out there. I'm starting to have 2nd thoughts. All girls are whores. FACT. I blame MTV, the media, and female celebs that these girls look up to. This is a whole new generation we live in. Its not like back in the 1960's when girls had morals and liked the "nice guy".

Nowadays, you treat a girl like ****. Shes all over you. If you're nice to her, she'll cheat and use you. I gave up on girls a long time ago. I find other happiness and hobbies in my life. Which include a lot, such as cars. But I do know 1 thing:

If I had the choice between the hottest girl in the world or a Lamborghini Diablo. You know damn sure Id pick the Lamborghini.
    thats real talk i agree with most of this....but there are some exceptions...just very very hard to find
    Last edited by aaron482; 07-02-2007 at 01:25 PM.

Originally Posted by microsize View Post
    Fixed, and /discussion. Repped.
    Ha ha that's probably more what I meant anyway. Thanks
    Misc Perv #65

jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000) jvinci is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL WOW...

this thread is still goin on???

i will say though, below 30's detective skills are to the point of stalkerish lol. you pull people's quotes out of your ass, from like wherever you find them. haha. props on that anyways..

as for this thread... eh, im done talking.

oh, and kay is in Orange County right now, not sure when she'll ever get around to checking this thread again haha
    Sacramento Kings | Dallas Cowboys | San Jose Sharks

Originally Posted by JBalla16 View Post
    LOL WOW...

this thread is still goin on???

i will say though, below 30's detective skills are to the point of stalkerish lol. you pull people's quotes out of your ass, from like wherever you find them. haha. props on that anyways..

as for this thread... eh, im done talking.

oh, and kay is in Orange County right now, not sure when she'll ever get around to checking this thread again haha
    Tell her that she doesn't need to come back. She has been owned enough already.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast