Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

ATG Squat Videos + Pic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9NxfNdpD4Q
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzHSqyNqY8w

and of course a pic of my wheelz
    Attached Images

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    look up, change the music, other wise fappable.

ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000)
    embedding FTW

www.bellonsbodyworks.biz bellonsbodywork's Avatar
    bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey great progress! Let me say that you might want to wear shoes for better low back support. Also bring your stance in just slightly. You are just a tad wide. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

--Shawn
    www.bellonsbodyworks.biz
    www.tamibellon.com
    www.prowriststraps.com/

Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fashong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by bellonsbodywork View Post
    Hey great progress! Let me say that you might want to wear shoes for better low back support. Also bring your stance in just slightly. You are just a tad wide. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

--Shawn
    I am not really a bodybuilder I am building for mass/strength. I guess I could be classified as one to but I also am training for different things. If you watch powerlifters do there squat they do a real wide squat and usually bodybuilders doing squats there feet are pointed straight and close. Shoes bother me I like to lift without shoes. My form is a little wide with toes pointed outwards and I go below parallel as you can see. Legs are usually only things that grow for some reason my bench is weak. I would appreciate some more comments

thanks

Afshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Afshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Afshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Afshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Afshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Afshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Afshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Afshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Afshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Afshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Afshin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    why do you atg with low weights? when you can bump up the weight and do more reps without out going so low?

not say that those weights are low its just i know that u can do more weight for sure

but I also like to go ATG I can't stand going parallel when I know I can do more ROM and I feel it is better on my knees instead of stopping parallel. I was sick for a month and lost a lot of weight

bump

train4guns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) train4guns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) train4guns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) train4guns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) train4guns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) train4guns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) train4guns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) train4guns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) train4guns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) train4guns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) train4guns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Home gym? Nice work, good squats. How much weight? Ah, 200 and 205...keep it up.

Edit: Looks like you've got an impressive lower body strength for a young guy. I wasn't that strong at 16, now I've slacked off and I'm weak again. ****ing injuries.

Moral of the story - keep lifting and when you're 18/19 you'll be a beast. Take it steady and try to avoid injury.
    Last edited by train4guns; 06-29-2007 at 08:37 AM.

thanks I have a small arms they dont grow

train4guns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) train4guns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) train4guns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) train4guns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) train4guns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) train4guns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) train4guns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) train4guns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) train4guns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) train4guns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) train4guns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What's your diet like?

Do you do any isolation work? You might respond better to compound arm work.

I switched it up and tried isolation and compound now I just mainly do compound I don't really know. My bench is weak, and my arms are small... Diet is whatever I eat a lot of healthy foods