Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered User morganneedshelp's Avatar
    morganneedshelp is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Does any 1"s d!ck smell like fish???

Hi,I'm new here so I need someones help or advice.I have this problem that no matter how many times I shower my dick always smells like fish for about 3 days after I cum.If I have sex or if I jerk off,does anyone else have this problem?? I'm a very clean guy,and I've been with the same girl for about 7 years and I kind of feel bad,cause i know she can't stand it,but she does cause she loves me.Is there anything out there to help this?? if so please help me,I'm really embarrased about this,so if you're just going to make fun of me please don't bother writing.
    Thanks and I look forward to someones help

Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by morganneedshelp
    Hi,I'm new here so I need someones help or advice.I have this problem that no matter how many times I shower my dick always smells like fish for about 3 days after I cum.If I have sex or if I jerk off,does anyone else have this problem?? I'm a very clean guy,and I've been with the same girl for about 7 years and I kind of feel bad,cause i know she can't stand it,but she does cause she loves me.Is there anything out there to help this?? if so please help me,I'm really embarrased about this,so if you're just going to make fun of me please don't bother writing.
    Thanks and I look forward to someones help
    Dude, maybe it's your girl that smells like fish...
    Actual phone conversation I had with my girlfriend recently:

ME: Whatcha doin'?
    HER: Abusing my pussy.
    ME: WHAT!?!?
    HER: Yeah, I'm pulling on the cat's tail while he's trying to get away, what did you think I meant?
    ME: I dunno. I pictured you naked from the waist down, with your legs up in the air, trying to pleasure yourself with the business end of an aluminum bat.
    HER: Idiot.
    ME: Ya think?

Talking

LoL!! no dude,I wish.Cause it smells even after I jerkoff and it use to happen before I met her.But thanks anyway

e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lets see

your girl cheated on you

you cought a STD[???]
    i am not sure what that STD is called but it makes your penise smell bad

Originally Posted by e-reloaded
    lets see

your girl cheated on you

you cought a STD[???]
    i am not sure what that STD is called but it makes your penise smell bad

No,she did'nt cheat on me and it's not an std,cause I had this before I met her and before I evr had sex.

Heavy Metal Guru Craven Morehed's Avatar
    Craven Morehed is a complete loser! (-2000) Craven Morehed is a complete loser! (-2000) Craven Morehed is a complete loser! (-2000) Craven Morehed is a complete loser! (-2000) Craven Morehed is a complete loser! (-2000) Craven Morehed is a complete loser! (-2000)
    you got a one inch dick?

you poor bastard
    Thrash Metal

Don't ask what you can do for your country, ask what your country can do for you - Megadeth

BodyPoints: 3554
    atticus_a has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atticus_a has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atticus_a has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atticus_a has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atticus_a has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atticus_a has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atticus_a has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atticus_a has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atticus_a has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atticus_a has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atticus_a has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit atticus_a's BodySpace
    hm. That is pretty weird. usually that **** only happends to people that cum in there pubs and leave it. It might be the alkaline of the jism. Drink more water and eat some vegatables.

Trim and and scum. Use ivory soap that **** will take the smell out of anything.

e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No,she did'nt cheat on me and it's not an std,cause I had this before I met her and before I evr had sex.
    this is so stupid:

how do you know that she never cheated on you???
    how???
    explain??? all you have is her words and she could be lieing

Originally Posted by atticus_a
    hm. That is pretty weird. usually that **** only happends to people that cum in there pubs and leave it. It might be the alkaline of the jism. Drink more water and eat some vegatables.

Trim and and scum. Use ivory soap that **** will take the smell out of anything.

Hi thanks for the advice,but what exactly is "alkaline of the jism"??
    thanks again

this is so stupid:

how do you know that she never cheated on you???
    how???
    explain??? all you have is her words and she could be lieing

Dude cause I'm telling u I had this before I met her,so even if she did cheat on me it would'nt have anything to do with this.

Dude cause I'm telling u I had this before I met her,so even if she did cheat on me it would'nt have anything to do with this.
    srry

i just cant trust girls anymore
    my heart is broken in half

Originally Posted by Craven Morehed
    you got a one inch dick?

you poor bastard
    try 8 1/2 dumbass,why do you think she's still with me??? You think that if it was 1" she would've stayed with me despite the smell??

srry

i just cant trust girls anymore
    my heart is broken in half

don't worry about it dude,I know what u mean my friends feel the same way.But keep your head up high,cause there's always a good chick out there for every guy

Stats: 6'2", 213 lbs
    tyzride is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit tyzride's BodySpace
    How could your dick start smelling ever before you ever had sex? That is not possible unless u just have bad hygiene. If you are telling the truth then going to the doc is the only other solution to see what they recommend. Are u circum'd?
    Success is merely the decision not to fail and the desire to do everything to win.

BodyPoints: 389
    aserecuba2 is a name known to all. (+5000) aserecuba2 is a name known to all. (+5000) aserecuba2 is a name known to all. (+5000) aserecuba2 is a name known to all. (+5000) aserecuba2 is a name known to all. (+5000) aserecuba2 is a name known to all. (+5000) aserecuba2 is a name known to all. (+5000) aserecuba2 is a name known to all. (+5000) aserecuba2 is a name known to all. (+5000) aserecuba2 is a name known to all. (+5000) aserecuba2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit aserecuba2's BodySpace
    try 8 1/2 dumbass,why do you think she's still with me??? You think that if it was 1" she would've stayed with me despite the smell??

ok lets work on reverse now. whats the formula for e-ecock, oh yea. ??? ecock = real cock size * 5.63 so:

8. 5 = r * 5.63 -> 8.5 / 5.63 = r --> r = a whooping 1.51 inches. your hung like an ant dude.

Stats: 6'0", 198 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6269
    armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit armz_ha's BodySpace
    Everything smells like fish in humans down there when its unwashed...

RobArson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobArson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobArson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobArson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobArson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobArson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobArson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobArson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobArson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobArson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobArson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit RobArson's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by aserecuba2
    ok lets work on reverse now. whats the formula for e-ecock, oh yea. ??? ecock = real cock size * 5.63 so:

8. 5 = r * 5.63 -> 8.5 / 5.63 = r --> r = a whooping 1.51 inches. your hung like an ant dude.

Nice. lol

Talking

Originally Posted by aserecuba2

Hey queer,why are you so interested in the size of my cock?? If you're looking for cock then go to a gay site,I'm sure you have plenty of them saved up on your favorites

Originally Posted by armz_ha
    Everything smells like fish in humans down there when its unwashed...

No **** bro,trust me I wash it.I scrub that bastard until my **** almost bleeds.See if I don't cum,it smells normal bo bad odor whats so ever.And the cum does'nt smell bad,it's like right after.it's some weird **** bro,I guess no one can help me here either.

Talking

Originally Posted by tyzride
    How could your dick start smelling ever before you ever had sex? That is not possible unless u just have bad hygiene. If you are telling the truth then going to the doc is the only other solution to see what they recommend. Are u circum'd?
    Trust me bro,I wish I was making this **** up.No I'm not circum'd.I guess I will have to go see a doc.That was my worst fear cause that's freaking embarrasing bro.But I guess I have no choice.Do you know what kind of doc I have to see??
    thanks

TeamCavalier is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No **** bro,trust me I wash it.I scrub that bastard until my **** almost bleeds.See if I don't cum,it smells normal bo bad odor whats so ever.And the cum does'nt smell bad,it's like right after.it's some weird **** bro,I guess no one can help me here either.
    Dude... it's friggen pheremones. Even if a woman is clean and shaved if you get her hot and bothered she's going to smell like something too, whether you think its good or it's outright rank. Dudes dont get all wet like women but think about this. If you rub your damn hands on her all day and what not you are going to smell like pussy.
    Even if your cock is clean and somewhat trimmed, if you rub your damn hands down there all day and get it heated up its going to smell like cock dude. Skin smell... Sex.
    I stay very clean and always trim up for my girl, to the point where she thinks its eccessive(shes european, they dont trim as much.) But even after sex I can smell her and me all down there and it's not like it reaks to high hell. Kinda makes me horny wanting more sex lol.
    Smell is smell, pussies smell and so does your dick. People smell when they get horny even if its mild. Some of that is your girl too, bro, believe it or not. When you're alone you're just smelling your own BO. If it smells so god damn bad you cant stand it then shave your nuts and don't wackoffso much, do it in th shower or something. Or if the smell is so bad during sex it might not be just you man. Sexual activity is always somewhat odorous. Most I can tell ya. Take care.

dell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Mate.... here's the answer you're looking for..... since you mentioned that you aren't circumcised ...... next time when you have a shower try this.... pull your foreskin back (as much as possible) and then wash the head of the dick and its sides with soap at least twice and then make sure you rinse off properly.... otherwise you're gonna a get a burning sensation that's gonna almost kill ya.... anyway that should do the trick and get rid of the smell as long as you have a shower and wash everyday the way I described.... hope that helps.....

Cheers

Dell

some kid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) some kid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) some kid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) some kid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) some kid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) some kid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) some kid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) some kid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) some kid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) some kid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) some kid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Hi,I'm new here so I need someones help or advice.I have this problem that no matter how many times I shower my dick always smells like fish for about 3 days after I cum.
    you do shower every day right?.. not just every 3 days..
    Whatever you do, don't compare yourself to people, compare yourself to the mirror.

Talking

Originally Posted by TeamCavalier
    Dude... it's friggen pheremones. Even if a woman is clean and shaved if you get her hot and bothered she's going to smell like something too, whether you think its good or it's outright rank. Dudes dont get all wet like women but think about this. If you rub your damn hands on her all day and what not you are going to smell like pussy.
    Even if your cock is clean and somewhat trimmed, if you rub your damn hands down there all day and get it heated up its going to smell like cock dude. Skin smell... Sex.
    I stay very clean and always trim up for my girl, to the point where she thinks its eccessive(shes european, they dont trim as much.) But even after sex I can smell her and me all down there and it's not like it reaks to high hell. Kinda makes me horny wanting more sex lol.
    Smell is smell, pussies smell and so does your dick. People smell when they get horny even if its mild. Some of that is your girl too, bro, believe it or not. When you're alone you're just smelling your own BO. If it smells so god damn bad you cant stand it then shave your nuts and don't wackoffso much, do it in th shower or something. Or if the smell is so bad during sex it might not be just you man. Sexual activity is always somewhat odorous. Most I can tell ya. Take care.
    thanks for the info bro,

Talking

Originally Posted by dell
    Mate.... here's the answer you're looking for..... since you mentioned that you aren't circumcised ...... next time when you have a shower try this.... pull your foreskin back (as much as possible) and then wash the head of the dick and its sides with soap at least twice and then make sure you rinse off properly.... otherwise you're gonna a get a burning sensation that's gonna almost kill ya.... anyway that should do the trick and get rid of the smell as long as you have a shower and wash everyday the way I described.... hope that helps.....

Cheers

Dell
    Hi thanks for info dell,I have been washing it like that though.I could pull back the skin all the way down and it doesn't hurt at all.But again thanks for the help

Talking

Originally Posted by some kid
    you do shower every day right?.. not just every 3 days..
    LOL! yeah bro,I take a shower before and after sex.That's what gets me so freaking mad,

BodyPoints: 255
    Calvin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Calvin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Calvin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Calvin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Calvin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Calvin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Calvin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Calvin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Calvin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Calvin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Calvin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Calvin's BodySpace
    LOL! yeah bro,I take a shower before and after sex.That's what gets me so freaking mad,
    here something that you can do, eat more fruits and less meat. if you eat alot of fruits, you cum will fruity smells.

also try putting deodorant near your balls, seriously not joking, this will take away the smells from your side and ball.
    VERY CHEAP STOCKS AND OPTIONS TRADING BROKER
    STOCKS $3.95
    OPTIONS $8.50 + $0.15 per contract OR $5 for 5 contract + $1 per contract over 5

write free100 in the promo box 100 Commission FREE Trades!
    http://oh.tellapal.com/a/clk/Vsvws

FREE Virtual Trading platform for you to try before you put funds in!

~ if you don't like what I said, you can file a form and complain it to my ASS-istance!!
    ~ You can Neg me all your want, it's just some dumb red dot that I don't even care about!

Nolan is a name known to all. (+5000) Nolan is a name known to all. (+5000) Nolan is a name known to all. (+5000) Nolan is a name known to all. (+5000) Nolan is a name known to all. (+5000) Nolan is a name known to all. (+5000) Nolan is a name known to all. (+5000) Nolan is a name known to all. (+5000) Nolan is a name known to all. (+5000) Nolan is a name known to all. (+5000) Nolan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you got alot of hair there it is probably contributing to the smell. Once I started shaving it all down there it takes probably a good three days before it will ever smell vs maybe 3/4 of a day. It's annoying taking a shower and then about 2 hours later your crotch smells... stupid hair and sweat.

Talking

Originally Posted by Calvin
    here something that you can do, eat more fruits and less meat. if you eat alot of fruits, you cum will fruity smells.

also try putting deodorant near your balls, seriously not joking, this will take away the smells from your side and ball.

hey thanks for the help partner,I'll rememeber that one

Talking

Originally Posted by Nolan
    If you got alot of hair there it is probably contributing to the smell. Once I started shaving it all down there it takes probably a good three days before it will ever smell vs maybe 3/4 of a day. It's annoying taking a shower and then about 2 hours later your crotch smells... stupid hair and sweat.

LOL yes I know what u mean,But i shave down there also.Thanks for the info though

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast