Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

    The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 47
  1. #1
    Registered User morganneedshelp's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2004
    Posts: 19
    Rep Power: 0
    morganneedshelp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    morganneedshelp is offline

    Unhappy Does any 1"s d!ck smell like fish???

    Hi,I'm new here so I need someones help or advice.I have this problem that no matter how many times I shower my dick always smells like fish for about 3 days after I cum.If I have sex or if I jerk off,does anyone else have this problem?? I'm a very clean guy,and I've been with the same girl for about 7 years and I kind of feel bad,cause i know she can't stand it,but she does cause she loves me.Is there anything out there to help this?? if so please help me,I'm really embarrased about this,so if you're just going to make fun of me please don't bother writing.
    Thanks and I look forward to someones help
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Dong Beetle Paul121's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2004
    Location: The lost City of Atlantis
    Posts: 1,843
    Rep Power: 185
    Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Paul121 is offline
    Originally Posted by morganneedshelp
    Hi,I'm new here so I need someones help or advice.I have this problem that no matter how many times I shower my dick always smells like fish for about 3 days after I cum.If I have sex or if I jerk off,does anyone else have this problem?? I'm a very clean guy,and I've been with the same girl for about 7 years and I kind of feel bad,cause i know she can't stand it,but she does cause she loves me.Is there anything out there to help this?? if so please help me,I'm really embarrased about this,so if you're just going to make fun of me please don't bother writing.
    Thanks and I look forward to someones help
    Dude, maybe it's your girl that smells like fish...
    Actual phone conversation I had with my girlfriend recently:

    ME: Whatcha doin'?
    HER: Abusing my pussy.
    ME: WHAT!?!?
    HER: Yeah, I'm pulling on the cat's tail while he's trying to get away, what did you think I meant?
    ME: I dunno. I pictured you naked from the waist down, with your legs up in the air, trying to pleasure yourself with the business end of an aluminum bat.
    HER: Idiot.
    ME: Ya think?
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Registered User morganneedshelp's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2004
    Posts: 19
    Rep Power: 0
    morganneedshelp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    morganneedshelp is offline

    Talking

    LoL!! no dude,I wish.Cause it smells even after I jerkoff and it use to happen before I met her.But thanks anyway
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Banned e-reloaded's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2004
    Location: Bensonhurst--Brooklyn, NYC
    Age: 26
    Posts: 881
    Rep Power: 0
    e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    e-reloaded is offline
    lets see

    your girl cheated on you

    you cought a STD[???]
    i am not sure what that STD is called but it makes your penise smell bad
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Registered User morganneedshelp's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2004
    Posts: 19
    Rep Power: 0
    morganneedshelp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    morganneedshelp is offline
    Originally Posted by e-reloaded
    lets see

    your girl cheated on you

    you cought a STD[???]
    i am not sure what that STD is called but it makes your penise smell bad

    No,she did'nt cheat on me and it's not an std,cause I had this before I met her and before I evr had sex.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Heavy Metal Guru Craven Morehed's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2003
    Location: Toronto
    Posts: 249
    Rep Power: 0
    Craven Morehed is a complete loser! (-2000) Craven Morehed is a complete loser! (-2000) Craven Morehed is a complete loser! (-2000) Craven Morehed is a complete loser! (-2000) Craven Morehed is a complete loser! (-2000) Craven Morehed is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Craven Morehed is offline
    you got a one inch dick?

    you poor bastard
    Thrash Metal

    Don't ask what you can do for your country, ask what your country can do for you - Megadeth
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Registered User atticus_a's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2003
    Posts: 2,196
    BodyPoints: 3554
    Rep Power: 481
    atticus_a has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atticus_a has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atticus_a has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atticus_a has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atticus_a has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atticus_a has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atticus_a has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atticus_a has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atticus_a has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atticus_a has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) atticus_a has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit atticus_a's BodySpace
    atticus_a is offline
    hm. That is pretty weird. usually that **** only happends to people that cum in there pubs and leave it. It might be the alkaline of the jism. Drink more water and eat some vegatables.

    Trim and and scum. Use ivory soap that **** will take the smell out of anything.
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Banned e-reloaded's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2004
    Location: Bensonhurst--Brooklyn, NYC
    Age: 26
    Posts: 881
    Rep Power: 0
    e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    e-reloaded is offline
    Originally Posted by morganneedshelp
    No,she did'nt cheat on me and it's not an std,cause I had this before I met her and before I evr had sex.
    this is so stupid:

    how do you know that she never cheated on you???
    how???
    explain??? all you have is her words and she could be lieing
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Registered User morganneedshelp's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2004
    Posts: 19
    Rep Power: 0
    morganneedshelp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    morganneedshelp is offline
    Originally Posted by atticus_a
    hm. That is pretty weird. usually that **** only happends to people that cum in there pubs and leave it. It might be the alkaline of the jism. Drink more water and eat some vegatables.

    Trim and and scum. Use ivory soap that **** will take the smell out of anything.

    Hi thanks for the advice,but what exactly is "alkaline of the jism"??
    thanks again
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Registered User morganneedshelp's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2004
    Posts: 19
    Rep Power: 0
    morganneedshelp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    morganneedshelp is offline
    Originally Posted by e-reloaded
    this is so stupid:

    how do you know that she never cheated on you???
    how???
    explain??? all you have is her words and she could be lieing

    Dude cause I'm telling u I had this before I met her,so even if she did cheat on me it would'nt have anything to do with this.
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    Banned e-reloaded's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2004
    Location: Bensonhurst--Brooklyn, NYC
    Age: 26
    Posts: 881
    Rep Power: 0
    e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) e-reloaded is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    e-reloaded is offline
    Originally Posted by morganneedshelp
    Dude cause I'm telling u I had this before I met her,so even if she did cheat on me it would'nt have anything to do with this.
    srry

    i just cant trust girls anymore
    my heart is broken in half
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    Registered User morganneedshelp's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2004
    Posts: 19
    Rep Power: 0
    morganneedshelp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    morganneedshelp is offline
    Originally Posted by Craven Morehed
    you got a one inch dick?

    you poor bastard
    try 8 1/2 dumbass,why do you think she's still with me??? You think that if it was 1" she would've stayed with me despite the smell??
    Reply With Quote

  13. #13
    Registered User morganneedshelp's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2004
    Posts: 19
    Rep Power: 0
    morganneedshelp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    morganneedshelp is offline
    Originally Posted by e-reloaded
    srry

    i just cant trust girls anymore
    my heart is broken in half

    don't worry about it dude,I know what u mean my friends feel the same way.But keep your head up high,cause there's always a good chick out there for every guy
    Reply With Quote

  14. #14
    Registered User tyzride's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2002
    Location: Potato Country
    Age: 34
    Stats: 6'2", 213 lbs
    Posts: 126
    Rep Power: 13
    tyzride is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit tyzride's BodySpace
    tyzride is offline
    How could your dick start smelling ever before you ever had sex? That is not possible unless u just have bad hygiene. If you are telling the truth then going to the doc is the only other solution to see what they recommend. Are u circum'd?
    Success is merely the decision not to fail and the desire to do everything to win.
    Reply With Quote

  15. #15
    Registered User aserecuba2's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2004
    Posts: 653
    BodyPoints: 389
    Rep Power: 18
    aserecuba2 is a name known to all. (+5000) aserecuba2 is a name known to all. (+5000) aserecuba2 is a name known to all. (+5000) aserecuba2 is a name known to all. (+5000) aserecuba2 is a name known to all. (+5000) aserecuba2 is a name known to all. (+5000) aserecuba2 is a name known to all. (+5000) aserecuba2 is a name known to all. (+5000) aserecuba2 is a name known to all. (+5000) aserecuba2 is a name known to all. (+5000) aserecuba2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit aserecuba2's BodySpace
    aserecuba2 is offline
    Originally Posted by morganneedshelp
    try 8 1/2 dumbass,why do you think she's still with me??? You think that if it was 1" she would've stayed with me despite the smell??

    ok lets work on reverse now. whats the formula for e-ecock, oh yea. ??? ecock = real cock size * 5.63 so:

    8. 5 = r * 5.63 -> 8.5 / 5.63 = r --> r = a whooping 1.51 inches. your hung like an ant dude.
    Reply With Quote

  16. #16
    on gun-training armz_ha's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2004
    Age: 29
    Stats: 6'0", 198 lbs
    Posts: 8,804
    BodyPoints: 6269
    Rep Power: 615
    armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) armz_ha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit armz_ha's BodySpace
    armz_ha is offline
    Everything smells like fish in humans down there when its unwashed...
    Reply With Quote

  17. #17
    Banned RobArson's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2004
    Location: near Berkeley, CA
    Age: 32
    Posts: 1,621
    Rep Power: 0
    RobArson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobArson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobArson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobArson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobArson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobArson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobArson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobArson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobArson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobArson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RobArson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit RobArson's BodySpace
    RobArson is offline
    Originally Posted by aserecuba2
    ok lets work on reverse now. whats the formula for e-ecock, oh yea. ??? ecock = real cock size * 5.63 so:

    8. 5 = r * 5.63 -> 8.5 / 5.63 = r --> r = a whooping 1.51 inches. your hung like an ant dude.

    Nice. lol
    Reply With Quote

  18. #18
    Registered User morganneedshelp's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2004
    Posts: 19
    Rep Power: 0
    morganneedshelp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    morganneedshelp is offline

    Talking

    Originally Posted by aserecuba2
    ok lets work on reverse now. whats the formula for e-ecock, oh yea. ??? ecock = real cock size * 5.63 so:

    8. 5 = r * 5.63 -> 8.5 / 5.63 = r --> r = a whooping 1.51 inches. your hung like an ant dude.

    Hey queer,why are you so interested in the size of my cock?? If you're looking for cock then go to a gay site,I'm sure you have plenty of them saved up on your favorites
    Reply With Quote

  19. #19
    Registered User morganneedshelp's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2004
    Posts: 19
    Rep Power: 0
    morganneedshelp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    morganneedshelp is offline
    Originally Posted by armz_ha
    Everything smells like fish in humans down there when its unwashed...

    No **** bro,trust me I wash it.I scrub that bastard until my **** almost bleeds.See if I don't cum,it smells normal bo bad odor whats so ever.And the cum does'nt smell bad,it's like right after.it's some weird **** bro,I guess no one can help me here either.
    Reply With Quote

  20. #20
    Registered User morganneedshelp's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2004
    Posts: 19
    Rep Power: 0
    morganneedshelp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    morganneedshelp is offline

    Talking

    Originally Posted by tyzride
    How could your dick start smelling ever before you ever had sex? That is not possible unless u just have bad hygiene. If you are telling the truth then going to the doc is the only other solution to see what they recommend. Are u circum'd?
    Trust me bro,I wish I was making this **** up.No I'm not circum'd.I guess I will have to go see a doc.That was my worst fear cause that's freaking embarrasing bro.But I guess I have no choice.Do you know what kind of doc I have to see??
    thanks
    Reply With Quote

  21. #21
    Registered User TeamCavalier's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2004
    Location: NY, USA
    Age: 32
    Posts: 9
    Rep Power: 0
    TeamCavalier is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    TeamCavalier is offline
    Originally Posted by morganneedshelp
    No **** bro,trust me I wash it.I scrub that bastard until my **** almost bleeds.See if I don't cum,it smells normal bo bad odor whats so ever.And the cum does'nt smell bad,it's like right after.it's some weird **** bro,I guess no one can help me here either.
    Dude... it's friggen pheremones. Even if a woman is clean and shaved if you get her hot and bothered she's going to smell like something too, whether you think its good or it's outright rank. Dudes dont get all wet like women but think about this. If you rub your damn hands on her all day and what not you are going to smell like pussy.
    Even if your cock is clean and somewhat trimmed, if you rub your damn hands down there all day and get it heated up its going to smell like cock dude. Skin smell... Sex.
    I stay very clean and always trim up for my girl, to the point where she thinks its eccessive(shes european, they dont trim as much.) But even after sex I can smell her and me all down there and it's not like it reaks to high hell. Kinda makes me horny wanting more sex lol.
    Smell is smell, pussies smell and so does your dick. People smell when they get horny even if its mild. Some of that is your girl too, bro, believe it or not. When you're alone you're just smelling your own BO. If it smells so god damn bad you cant stand it then shave your nuts and don't wackoffso much, do it in th shower or something. Or if the smell is so bad during sex it might not be just you man. Sexual activity is always somewhat odorous. Most I can tell ya. Take care.
    Reply With Quote

  22. #22
    Banned dell's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2004
    Location: Australia
    Posts: 189
    Rep Power: 0
    dell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    dell is offline
    Mate.... here's the answer you're looking for..... since you mentioned that you aren't circumcised ...... next time when you have a shower try this.... pull your foreskin back (as much as possible) and then wash the head of the dick and its sides with soap at least twice and then make sure you rinse off properly.... otherwise you're gonna a get a burning sensation that's gonna almost kill ya.... anyway that should do the trick and get rid of the smell as long as you have a shower and wash everyday the way I described.... hope that helps.....

    Cheers

    Dell
    Reply With Quote

  23. #23
    Registered User some kid's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2003
    Location: Dallas
    Posts: 759
    Rep Power: 0
    some kid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) some kid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) some kid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) some kid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) some kid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) some kid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) some kid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) some kid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) some kid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) some kid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) some kid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    some kid is offline
    Originally Posted by morganneedshelp
    Hi,I'm new here so I need someones help or advice.I have this problem that no matter how many times I shower my dick always smells like fish for about 3 days after I cum.
    you do shower every day right?.. not just every 3 days..
    Whatever you do, don't compare yourself to people, compare yourself to the mirror.
    Reply With Quote

  24. #24
    Registered User morganneedshelp's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2004
    Posts: 19
    Rep Power: 0
    morganneedshelp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    morganneedshelp is offline

    Talking

    Originally Posted by TeamCavalier
    Dude... it's friggen pheremones. Even if a woman is clean and shaved if you get her hot and bothered she's going to smell like something too, whether you think its good or it's outright rank. Dudes dont get all wet like women but think about this. If you rub your damn hands on her all day and what not you are going to smell like pussy.
    Even if your cock is clean and somewhat trimmed, if you rub your damn hands down there all day and get it heated up its going to smell like cock dude. Skin smell... Sex.
    I stay very clean and always trim up for my girl, to the point where she thinks its eccessive(shes european, they dont trim as much.) But even after sex I can smell her and me all down there and it's not like it reaks to high hell. Kinda makes me horny wanting more sex lol.
    Smell is smell, pussies smell and so does your dick. People smell when they get horny even if its mild. Some of that is your girl too, bro, believe it or not. When you're alone you're just smelling your own BO. If it smells so god damn bad you cant stand it then shave your nuts and don't wackoffso much, do it in th shower or something. Or if the smell is so bad during sex it might not be just you man. Sexual activity is always somewhat odorous. Most I can tell ya. Take care.
    thanks for the info bro,
    Reply With Quote

  25. #25
    Registered User morganneedshelp's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2004
    Posts: 19
    Rep Power: 0
    morganneedshelp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    morganneedshelp is offline

    Talking

    Originally Posted by dell
    Mate.... here's the answer you're looking for..... since you mentioned that you aren't circumcised ...... next time when you have a shower try this.... pull your foreskin back (as much as possible) and then wash the head of the dick and its sides with soap at least twice and then make sure you rinse off properly.... otherwise you're gonna a get a burning sensation that's gonna almost kill ya.... anyway that should do the trick and get rid of the smell as long as you have a shower and wash everyday the way I described.... hope that helps.....

    Cheers

    Dell
    Hi thanks for info dell,I have been washing it like that though.I could pull back the skin all the way down and it doesn't hurt at all.But again thanks for the help
    Reply With Quote

  26. #26
    Registered User morganneedshelp's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2004
    Posts: 19
    Rep Power: 0
    morganneedshelp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    morganneedshelp is offline

    Talking

    Originally Posted by some kid
    you do shower every day right?.. not just every 3 days..
    LOL! yeah bro,I take a shower before and after sex.That's what gets me so freaking mad,
    Reply With Quote

  27. #27
    中国人 Calvin's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2004
    Posts: 511
    BodyPoints: 255
    Rep Power: 181
    Calvin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Calvin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Calvin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Calvin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Calvin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Calvin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Calvin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Calvin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Calvin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Calvin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Calvin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Calvin's BodySpace
    Calvin is offline
    Originally Posted by morganneedshelp
    LOL! yeah bro,I take a shower before and after sex.That's what gets me so freaking mad,
    here something that you can do, eat more fruits and less meat. if you eat alot of fruits, you cum will fruity smells.

    also try putting deodorant near your balls, seriously not joking, this will take away the smells from your side and ball.
    VERY CHEAP STOCKS AND OPTIONS TRADING BROKER
    STOCKS $3.95
    OPTIONS $8.50 + $0.15 per contract OR $5 for 5 contract + $1 per contract over 5

    write free100 in the promo box 100 Commission FREE Trades!
    http://oh.tellapal.com/a/clk/Vsvws

    FREE Virtual Trading platform for you to try before you put funds in!

    ~ if you don't like what I said, you can file a form and complain it to my ASS-istance!!
    ~ You can Neg me all your want, it's just some dumb red dot that I don't even care about!
    Reply With Quote

  28. #28
    Registered User Nolan's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2004
    Age: 30
    Posts: 261
    Rep Power: 19
    Nolan is a name known to all. (+5000) Nolan is a name known to all. (+5000) Nolan is a name known to all. (+5000) Nolan is a name known to all. (+5000) Nolan is a name known to all. (+5000) Nolan is a name known to all. (+5000) Nolan is a name known to all. (+5000) Nolan is a name known to all. (+5000) Nolan is a name known to all. (+5000) Nolan is a name known to all. (+5000) Nolan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nolan is offline
    If you got alot of hair there it is probably contributing to the smell. Once I started shaving it all down there it takes probably a good three days before it will ever smell vs maybe 3/4 of a day. It's annoying taking a shower and then about 2 hours later your crotch smells... stupid hair and sweat.
    Reply With Quote

  29. #29
    Registered User morganneedshelp's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2004
    Posts: 19
    Rep Power: 0
    morganneedshelp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    morganneedshelp is offline

    Talking

    Originally Posted by Calvin
    here something that you can do, eat more fruits and less meat. if you eat alot of fruits, you cum will fruity smells.

    also try putting deodorant near your balls, seriously not joking, this will take away the smells from your side and ball.

    hey thanks for the help partner,I'll rememeber that one
    Reply With Quote

  30. #30
    Registered User morganneedshelp's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2004
    Posts: 19
    Rep Power: 0
    morganneedshelp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    morganneedshelp is offline

    Talking

    Originally Posted by Nolan
    If you got alot of hair there it is probably contributing to the smell. Once I started shaving it all down there it takes probably a good three days before it will ever smell vs maybe 3/4 of a day. It's annoying taking a shower and then about 2 hours later your crotch smells... stupid hair and sweat.

    LOL yes I know what u mean,But i shave down there also.Thanks for the info though
    Reply With Quote

Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Home Store Products Careers Help Contact Us Terms of Use Checkout