urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how do u find your metabolic rate?

Read the name of the thread, I start my diet next week, but I need a reliable way to cut without loosing bodyfat......I have cardio and supps taken care of, I just need to know cals.....

urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    come on..........

Jean Schernoff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, I have no idea how people can find out your metabolic rate. I don't think they developed that kind of machines yet that measure your metabolic rate. I am not sure of that.

Maybe some other people can give you a better answer.

Registered User Travis Stenersn's Avatar
    Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    http://www.testosterone.net/html/body_146mass.html

You can use that to help give you a starting point. To alter it for a diet, do not add the "Cost of Activity" and multiply the number you get by 0.85.

This is a starting point, alter it from there.

I think there are theoretical ways of finding your maintenance(using your body heat or something - I'm not sure), but I don't know of any off hand. They probably aren't perfectly accurate.

Thank you guys soooo much!!!!

Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    uhhh eat with norm people if you can one fat, one skinny, adn one average. All four of you eat the same foods. Do the same exercsies with them then see who is hungry first....

I don't know, I jus tsay oh 4000 cal a day and scarf down every bit of decent food in the house.
    God is bigger than you
    Christianity isn't just a belief, it is a lifestyle.
    "Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did"- 1 John 2:6