JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Maintain that post workout pump

After working out, I look in the mirror and my muscles are really pumped up and bulging.. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about. But after an hour or so they shrink back to normal. Is these anyway to keep that pump? Or keep me from shrinking up so fast? Without resorting to illegal drugs. Thanks

The SHADOW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The SHADOW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The SHADOW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The SHADOW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The SHADOW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The SHADOW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The SHADOW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The SHADOW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The SHADOW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The SHADOW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The SHADOW has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    im not sure why you would want to do this but ill give you some help. Continue lifting heavily is NOT a good idea because overtraining becomes extremely likely. Eventually the pump will fade a few light sets can keep it going. Also constant flexing and such will help, but here is another method...

THE FLUSHING METHOD

This method involves holding a fairly light weight steady at various points of an exercise. Forcing the muscle to maintain a constant contraction for extended periods. For example, after DB laterals hold your arms locked out by your sides then lift them about 5-6 inches away from your thighs. Hold for around 10 seconds or so. then trying to finish full range of the exercise and holding a random points.
    To me there are 3 key areas that need to be in balance if you wish to get maximum results from your training.

1) INTENSITY

2) RECUPERATION

3) NUTRITION

DARE TO LIVE LIFE TO IT'S FULLEST...
    DARE TO PUSH LIFE TO IT'S LIMITS...
    DARE TO DREAM..

JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JD82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks. But what I was getting at was after my workout is over totally and I go home. I take a shower when I get home and I look at myself in the bathroom mirror. This is where I see that pump. Then it goes away after an hour or so.

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There is no way you cna maintain that pump, without winstrol or esiclene that is. It would be like blowing up a balloon until it can hold no more air and then blowing it up more. Your body is not designed to retain blood like that. If your muscles do stay pumped for more than an hour, I would suggest seeing a doctor. poor circulation is not a good thing.