remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Pictures of my "progress"

Here are 2 pictures of me taken exactly 2 months apart. The first one was 2 months ago, when I started training. The second one is today.
    Attached Images

Has Muscle Dysmorphia!!!! jonnyb's Avatar
    jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice suspenders. It's hard to say if you gained. I think you did but you're posing slightly differently so I can't say for sure.

AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    atleast the suspenders are gone..thats the first step
    ★ 19 year BB.com crew.. Joined bb.com when I was 13 (srs) ★

S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000)
    You should take your pics over a bigger time space and photo shop them together.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

My mamma said to get things done, you better not mess with Major Tom.

remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Actually, it is possible that I looked better in bodybuilding terms in my first picture, as I was 20 pounds lighter and probably more ripped. But I gained strenght with the weight, so I feel fine.

dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by remifontaine
    Actually, it is possible that I looked better in bodybuilding terms in my first picture, as I was 20 pounds lighter and probably more ripped. But I gained strenght with the weight, so I feel fine.
    Hard to tell what's going on with you.
    You got suspenders on and you are wearing your pants higher on your waist which is covering up your chest and abs.