Enigma12814 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Acne on back/shoulders (can't show off)

Alright.....I for some strange reason have come across a bad case of acne at this point in my life and I'm friggin 19yrs. old. I used to prefer working out with my shirt off for the same reasons anyone does....mostly to show off. I am 5'9, I weigh 175 and have right at 9% BF, so I am very comfortable with doing so. I have recently gotten back into lifting hardcore again and I want to work out with my shirt off, but I keep breaking out on my back and shoulders really bad. My face is fine maybe one pimple a month or something, but every once in a while I will break out on my chest too. I am not on roids or anything and I cannot for the life of me figure out what the problem is. I drink a gallon of water a day, so I thought I would help cleanse my system, but I guess not. I also did hear that milk is bad for your skin, but I really dunno though.....if any of you fellas have any advice on what I might be able to do I would appreciate it because its really starting to annoy me. Thanks in advance.

chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used to have same problem, best advice I can give is get a tan, and use a scrub brush on your back in the shower.

gottagetswole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bro you are still boomin with natural test -- you don't have to be on roids to be breaking out back there, just make sure right after you work out you hit the shower asap -- in time it will get better, I'm 18 and I sometimes have teh same problem -- it's just part of growin bro.

PHARAMCEUTICALLY ENHANCED tallie94's Avatar
    tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Enigma12814
    Alright.....I for some strange reason have come across a bad case of acne at this point in my life and I'm friggin 19yrs. old. I used to prefer working out with my shirt off for the same reasons anyone does....mostly to show off. I am 5'9, I weigh 175 and have right at 9% BF, so I am very comfortable with doing so. I have recently gotten back into lifting hardcore again and I want to work out with my shirt off, but I keep breaking out on my back and shoulders really bad. My face is fine maybe one pimple a month or something, but every once in a while I will break out on my chest too. I am not on roids or anything and I cannot for the life of me figure out what the problem is. I drink a gallon of water a day, so I thought I would help cleanse my system, but I guess not. I also did hear that milk is bad for your skin, but I really dunno though.....if any of you fellas have any advice on what I might be able to do I would appreciate it because its really starting to annoy me. Thanks in advance.
    and what gym do you work out at that u take your shirt off...........if it's a home gym who cares

Ninja_Pirate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

If you're that worried about it......

You could stop being a suck-ass pussy and not worry about what people think of you or you could go to the doctor and get "Accutane." A very powerful drug.

gottagetswole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I really wouldn't recommend accutane unless you are constantly showing your shoulders bro. That stuff will dry the hell out of your skin -- not that it doesn't work but you might prefer acne over the results lol..

AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yes,my brother takes accutane for his horrid acne,he has chapped lips constantly looks VERY nasty...gets sunburnt EXTREMLY easly and makes youre skin look paper dry.
    ★ 19 year BB.com crew.. Joined bb.com when I was 13 (srs) ★

sibiltu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibiltu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibiltu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibiltu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibiltu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibiltu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibiltu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibiltu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibiltu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibiltu will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibiltu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would say it is the milk.

All dairy products will cause acne (in excess i.e. the ammount bb'ers eat).

Milk is probably the worst. It wont affect some people at all, but for some, and especially teens it can be terrible.

AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i drink LOTS of milk,i have afew spots here and there but nothing noticable and i wouldent consider it acne. if i drink alot of soda's ive noticed i get preatty oily.
    ★ 19 year BB.com crew.. Joined bb.com when I was 13 (srs) ★

shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bro i have the same exact problem and i had it for about a year... my middle back is really bad filled with little ones and some big ones that hurt when you touch it... but in the summer i was in the beach in israel... and also in the dead sea.. and when i was in israel i had gotten a tan and i have noticed all the acne i had on my chest disappered and on my face.. aslo on the back... so maybe if u stay out in the sun it can help you .. im not sure .. you can also try to get dead sea soap they sell it somewhere...

Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i used to have them all over my back and now i have loads of scars and the doctor said they'll take 2 years to go the same colour as the rest of my skin. now i cant show of my body cos people will just look at my back

krzys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krzys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I kinda have the same problem. It was pretty bad a few months ago but that was because I was scratching it and that made it worse. I stopped touching the spots and it practically went away.

I also noticed tanning helps a lot.

Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    take accutane i did and it was the best thing i did it worked perfectly and all i had was dry skin as a side effect. i also got the accutane free off the NHS muhahaha

savagemeathead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dont take accutane its to hardcore its for quite severe acne that has a risk of scarring. also dairy products can cause acne due to the hormone from the cows! n as for gettin a tan it doesnt necessarily get rid of acne it just hides it due to change in colour of ur skin. so if ur guna get a tan stay tanned all year! n have a shower strate afta ur workout.

Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Enigma12814
    ....mostly to show off.

*sigh*
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

-ohashi

BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just oil build up.... as they have said just get a tan and/or pt rubbing alcohol on it everynight.... thats what I do and it keeps them down to about one or two bumps.

BigJ
    Stats:
    -------------------
    6'3"
    205 lbs
    Bicep : 16"
    Chest 43"
    Quad: 26"
    Waist" 32"
    Calf: 18"

40 time---------- 4.41

IronStoner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I never had terrible acnce, just a few annoying zits on my face but usually went away with benzol peroxide and my skin was clear most of the time.

....then i started having a sh!t load of milk, and man oh man.. now im gettin it pretty bad on face, a little on arms, and crap load all over my legs (wtf on my legs?)

i thought it was the creatine. why the **** does milk have to cause acne. it simply isnt fair.