ls1hater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

beginner wanting to get big fast

Yes I am wanting to start lifting. I need a good workout advice from someone on here. I am about 5'10 and 165 pounds. I am tired of being small and weak. I am considering steroids. I know where i can get some adrol 50 tabs. Would it be a bad idea to take these getting starter?
    ALso what are the best foods to eat whne trying to get big and how ofter to lift.

JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I suggest you start reading all the stickies, and articles on thise site.

Good luck!
    Train
    Eat
    Sleep

DC style

"If you always do what you always done, you will always get what you always got".

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You haven't even started working out and you're already considering taking steroids. Yeah, that's not a good idea. I agree you should read the stickies and find a beginner workout and start lifting. You don't need steriods to get big.

Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    oh brother, you have alot to learn

my suggestions would be.....

- read about weight training and proper nutrition for about a month, then start training

- eat healthy, lift hard for about 8-10 years

- after 8-10 years of proper training, you can "consider" steroids, and figure out for yourself wether or not major organ damage is worth it, just so you can bench another 30 pounds

i just cannot comprehend why somebody would want to destroy their body from the inside out

ls1hater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have read the stickies and cant find anything for beginners really

massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Originally Posted by Mikey1

- after 8-10 years of proper training, you can "consider" steroids, and figure out for yourself wether or not major organ damage is worth it, just so you can bench another 30 pounds
    educate yourself on steroids before giving advice on them.
    Train like an animal
    Eat like a horse
    Sleep like a baby
    Grow like a weed

I've got more mass than a church on sunday.

someone, somewhere is training harder with less excuses.

the harder I lift and the more I eat, the better my genetics seem to get.

got www.bodybuildingapplied.com ?

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ls1hater
    i have read the stickies and cant find anything for beginners really
    Either you didn't really read them or you have reading comprehension problems. I'll be nice and post a link that took me 2 minutes to find in the stickies. Britbeef posts an 'absolute beginner' routine. Give me a rep point son.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=143006

BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your goal needs to be more clear before we can tell you how to go about getting there. I want to get bigger just doesn't cut it I don't think. And juicing isnt the way to go at your stage.

Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by massmatters
    educate yourself on steroids before giving advice on them.
    i have educated myself for 3 years now, reading an hour almost every single day because i was stupid enough to consider it......now that i have seen close friends use them and have many problems.....no thank you

body acne, body hair.....one of my friends entire face changed so much i didnt even recognize him.....oh, and now another friend of mine at 28 years of age has no bladder control and has to wear a diaper for the rest of his life.....but gee, its worth it isnt it?

GarNish14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    man, u will get bigger right away just by working out. start a good training split/routine, and u will see gains. a friend of mine gained probably 10-15lbs, he never lifted weights in his life and with in a few months he completely changed his body and he was steroid free. just start working out and u wil be set

massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Originally Posted by Mikey1
    i have educated myself for 3 years now, reading an hour almost every single day because i was stupid enough to consider it......now that i have seen close friends use them and have many problems.....no thank you

body acne, body hair.....one of my friends entire face changed so much i didnt even recognize him.....oh, and now another friend of mine at 28 years of age has no bladder control and has to wear a diaper for the rest of his life.....but gee, its worth it isnt it?
    there's a proper way to use them, and then there's abuse. if you're smart, study up, and know what your doing and take the appropriate precautions the risks can be minimal. don't, and you only have yourself to blame for the consequences.
    Train like an animal
    Eat like a horse
    Sleep like a baby
    Grow like a weed

Young Taylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    there's a proper way to use them, and then there's abuse. if you're smart, study up, and know what your doing and take the appropriate precautions the risks can be minimal. don't, and you only have yourself to blame for the consequences.
    Okay, who gives a **** if the risks can be minimized. Regardless, steroids are not the route to go when your just getting into body building. Steroids should be used by any one who knows enough about body building and know the risks involved. Starting out, I would lift for at least a year before you even consider them. It'll take you at least that long to master proper technique for all excersizes. That way you can at least make good use of the steroids.
    Oh yeah, I hear that the ladies love tits on guys too! Good luck!

Originally Posted by Young Taylor
    Okay, who gives a **** if the risks can be minimized. !
    smart. just pointing out that steroids aren't the devil that people make them to be.
    Train like an animal
    Eat like a horse
    Sleep like a baby
    Grow like a weed

smart. just pointing out that steroids aren't the devil that people make them to be.
    they are when you are just starting BBing and know nothing about them....which this individual is

wes pike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ls1hater
    Yes I am wanting to start lifting. I need a good workout advice from someone on here. I am about 5'10 and 165 pounds. I am tired of being small and weak. I am considering steroids. I know where i can get some adrol 50 tabs. Would it be a bad idea to take these getting starter?
    ALso what are the best foods to eat whne trying to get big and how ofter to lift.
    hey, dude!stop thinking of using roids at the very beginning of ur training!!it nonsense!probably it wont have any effect now!
    to give you some advice for the beginning and for the longer term:
    train as hard as u can after following scheme:

day 1:benchpress 3 sets/8-12 reps
    t-bar rowing 3 sets/8-12 reps
    Squatting 3 sets/8-12 reps

day 2: deadlift 3 sets/2-6 reps (for 6 weeks - then cruise on 8-12 reps for the following 4 weeks on low weight alternating this method)
    military press 3 sets /8-12 reps
    Chinups(close grip) 3 sets/2-6 reps

with that scheme u dont need any additional arm training!

take at least one day off between each training-unit and see yourself grow

ah17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation So u wanna grow?

Dude I know that I don't talk like it but I have a phd in Medicinal Chemistry.

if u want maximum gain efficiently than listen.

Your a beginner !!!!

DONT GET TECHNICAL WITH MINOR DETAILS.

KEEP THINGS REALLY BASIC

1. TRAIN VERY VERY VERY HARD.( MAKE SURE YOU WARM UP AND STRETCH YOUR MUSCLES: B4, DURING AND AFTER -> U WANT TO STILL BE MOVING AROUND AT 50 RIGHT?
    2. ENSURE YOU GET PERFECT TECHNIQUE AND FORM OF ANY EXERCISE FROM THE BEGINNING, EVEN IF IT MEANS U LIFT A LITTLE LESS, U WILL GET QUICKER RESULTS. KEEP HASSLING YOUR JIM SINTRUCTOR AT THE LOCAL JIM ENSURE YOU ARE DOING THINGS RIGHT
    3.YOUR 15 RIGHT? i HAVE SEEN HUNDREDS OF GUYS COME INTO THE JIM SPEND ALLOT OF MONEY AND TIME FOR A YEAR OR TWO AND THAN GO BACK TO THERE OLD WAYS. MAKE SURE YOU ARE DOING THIS FOR THE RIGHT REASONS, YOUR PRIOROTIES WILL BE DYNAMIC FOR THE NEXT CUOPLE OF YEARS MATE SO TAKE THE TIME TO SET YOUR GOALS. NO STEROIDS FOR YOU A LONG TIME.

reMEMBER THIS RATIO GAINING MASS IS 70%REST: 20% DIET :10% TRAINING

OH MY FRIEND. i HAVE TWO FRIENDS WHO HAVE HAD HEART SURGERY AT 30 BECASUE OF STEROIDS, SOME CLOSE FRIENDS ARE SUFFERING FROM VERY SERIOUS KIDNEY AND LIVER PROBLEMS. PLEASE FOR YOUR SAKE AND YOUR PARENTS DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. THE MENTAL DAMAGE IS ALMOST AS DAMAGING, IF NOT MORE SO THAN THE PHYSICAL DAMAGE. BALANCE IT UP: i KNOW AT 15 I WOULD HAVE SOLD MY LIFE TO THE DEVIL AS THEY SAY TO BE BIG BUT HONESTLY SLOW STEADY AND STRONG IS THE WAY TO GO, IT IS VERY VERY REWARDING.
    Last edited by ah17; 10-01-2004 at 04:09 AM.

45daytransformr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 45daytransformr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 45daytransformr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 45daytransformr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 45daytransformr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 45daytransformr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 45daytransformr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 45daytransformr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 45daytransformr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 45daytransformr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 45daytransformr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ls1hater View Post
    check out my video on "worlds fastest muscle gain transformation" and watch how I gained 24lbs of muscle in less than 2 months.