Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

supps when sick?

hi.. in case u all r wonderin ive been sick for bout a week. i wuz wonderin what 2 do bout supps.. zma, creatine too be particulary.. talk to you all later

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I never stop taking them, I am probably more careful during those times about diet so as to lose as little mass as possible

Registered User StreamlinedMass's Avatar
    StreamlinedMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StreamlinedMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StreamlinedMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StreamlinedMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StreamlinedMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StreamlinedMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StreamlinedMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StreamlinedMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When you are sick you want to try and keep your immune system working very well while also minimizing any muscle losses. What I do when I'm ill is:

Continue taking ZMA as usual, but also have one or two zinc lozenges during the day...at least an hour after a meal though.

Take up to 30g a day of glutamine...10-15g upon wakening, and 10-15g after your workout.

Up your protein intake a little, especially from whey sources because its high in glutamine and BCAA's.

Take up to 2000mg of Vitamin C and 800iu of Vitamin E a day as split up throughout the day as possible.

Stay away from milk till you feel better cause it will make your congestion thicker and harder to clear up and/or expel.

Eat as clean as possible, but keep the calories sufficiently high.

I probably wouldn't change my creatine intake, but if you want stay off it till you feel better.

A good rule of thumb for training is if the sickness is from the neck up (stuffed nose, cold symptoms) its ok to workout, just maybee tone it down a little, but if its from the neck down (body aches, fever/chills, severe lung congestion) then take the day off.
    "this is then what divides a champion from someone who's not a champion, if you can go through this pain barrier you make it to be a champion, if you can't then just forget it"

-Arnold Schwarzenegger