ThePumpHelix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePumpHelix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePumpHelix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePumpHelix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePumpHelix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePumpHelix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePumpHelix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePumpHelix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePumpHelix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePumpHelix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePumpHelix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Which prohormones DON'T affect blood pressure?

I've done most of my homework on the subject, but blood pressure elevation is only listed as a side effect of M1T. Since I have a family history of high blood pressure, I just want to be extra careful.

Is it true that all non-methylated PHs don't especially affect blood pressure? How about a 1AD-4AD stack?

ThePumpHelix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePumpHelix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePumpHelix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePumpHelix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePumpHelix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePumpHelix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePumpHelix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePumpHelix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePumpHelix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePumpHelix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThePumpHelix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bump

Bump. Any help?

Wow. Bump again!

attractor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) attractor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ThePumpHelix
    I've done most of my homework on the subject, but blood pressure elevation is only listed as a side effect of M1T. Since I have a family history of high blood pressure, I just want to be extra careful.

Is it true that all non-methylated PHs don't especially affect blood pressure? How about a 1AD-4AD stack?
    Thats a tought question. Do a search on the web and let us know too

From what I know all prohoromone raise blood preasure a few more a few less. It is actually the actual hormone that does the job. All sex hormones (including testosterone) have been known to increase blood preasure. Mostly the hormones that can be aromatized becaues the contribute to water retention. Testosterone is one of the hormones that aromatizes and therefore 4AD which is a precursor will too.

Also high blood pressure is assosiated with kidney problems. Make sure your kindeys are in good condition. While on a prohormone cycle drink plenty of water and consume more potassium that is known to adjust blood preasure. Also I would not consume creatine, caffeine or other diuretics if you are concerned about your blood preasure and your kindeys.

I would rule out M1T because users have reported high blood preasure and lower back pain caused by kidneys. Maybe you could look into a 1,4 Andro and 1AD cycle. Other people may be able to give you more information.

Thanks very much for your reply!

I've a search and looked up many FAQs, which is why I finally decided to pose the question here. Obviously I'll take all neccessary precautions if I do a 1AD-4AD cycle (my first prohormone cycle), but if any serious blood pressure problems come into the mix I might opt out, since a lot of my family have high b.p.

Thanks again.

Bump.

Bump.

DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    stop bumping gawd dammit! Anywho, measure your BP now and if its something like 105/70, go for M1T because at worst, it'll elevate u to normal BP. sounds logical to me, but google it anyway.
    1/01/2005 185 lbs 22.5%
    1/29/2005 181 lbs 20.5%
    6/26/2005 153 lbs 14.7% crap
    2/23/2008 ~202 lbs ~21% (crap again!)

Cool, thanks for the advice.

Note the dates of all my 'bump' posts.

NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000)
    From my experience compounds that aromatize have been the worst as far as increaseing blood pressure.

Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    From my experience compounds that aromatize have been the worst as far as increaseing blood pressure.
    Yep, I thought that might be the case. Thanks for the input.

Master of My Domain Seth Roberts's Avatar
    Seth Roberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seth Roberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seth Roberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seth Roberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seth Roberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seth Roberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seth Roberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seth Roberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seth Roberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seth Roberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seth Roberts is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Attractor is Correct

Every androgen will increase blood pressure to some degree based on potency of the compound and dose. This is a direct effect of stimulation of the androgen receptor. If a compound converts to estrogen, it will increase BP more and if it is progestational, it will increase it more too.
    My book, Seth Robert's ANABOLIC PHARMACOLOGY is out. Read about it in the company promotions section or buy it at : http://www.lgsciences.com/product-p/anabolic-pharmacology.htm

Friend me on ********

Originally Posted by Seth Roberts
    Every androgen will increase blood pressure to some degree based on potency of the compound and dose. This is a direct effect of stimulation of the androgen receptor. If a compound converts to estrogen, it will increase BP more and if it is progestational, it will increase it more too.
    Great, thank you very much for the advice. I'll take your word as final and the endless bumping shall cease.

Thanks again, and congratulations on Product X!