satd10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Testosterone Boosters worth taking?

Are testesterone boosters worth taking at 17 years old? i heard they dont make much of a difference at my age so is there any other alternatives. I currently just take whey protein and creatine should i just stick to that and keep training hard or is there any other things in the market which can help with musle and mass increase?

Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000)
    no, they won't do anything.

zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by blink922 View Post
    no, they won't do anything.
    said mr 18 yr old to mr 17 yr old.

What a vast amount of experience you must have.
    "I wouldnt belong to a club that would have me for a member" Groucho Marx

I would rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not.

jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ZMA and good fats allow your body to make plenty of its own test.
    The body actually needs zinc and fats (in the body at 10% minimum bodyfat and in the diet) to make test.
    That's why red meat, which has lots of zinc and natural creatine, and good fats, was a traditional secret weapon of power athletes.
    Herbals like tribulus have traditionally been used to boost libido and mood.
    They appear to raise test but haven't looked at the research.
    Prohormones and the like are actually hormones that are (usually inefficiently) converted to test and estrogen (!) in your body.
    Since they mess with your endocrine system if the dose is sufficient, and don't do anything if the dose is too low, I wouldn't bother with them.
    In meaningful doses they cause bitch tits, mood swings and switch off your natural test production.
    A young man's natural test production is around 5-10 mg per day. (This is why the traditional dose of dianabol used by juicers in the late 50s and really taking off in the 60s was 10mg per day. They only used them periodically. Most of the modern beauty queens, sorry pro bbers, take around 40 times that, not to mention hgh, clenbuterol, etc)
    The reason test is observed to decrease in most men over 25 is they are sedentary and have crap diet!
    The best test booster at any age is big compound movements with the emphasis on lifting weights that are big as a % of bodyweight.
    Exercises that hit a large proportion of the body's musclature with big weights boost test and hgh naturally.
    Think squat but not leg extension.
    If this works for an old dinosaur like me it'll surely work for you.
    Whey protein and creatine are excellent.
    You only need around 2.5-5 grams of creatine daily depending on bodymass and severity of training. Anything more and you just excrete it, even when you are a monster.
    A kilo lasts me a year!
    I get my whey cheaply by drinking low fat (semi skim) milk.
    Beginners:

FIERCE 5:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

Beyond novice, 5 3 1 or see above:)

Unless it is obvious to anyone who isn't blind that you lift weights, you might still benefit from a little more attention to big basic barbell exercises for enough reps:).

dpeterson75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpeterson75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpeterson75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpeterson75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpeterson75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpeterson75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpeterson75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpeterson75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpeterson75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpeterson75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpeterson75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive taken ZMA before and it really is just a multivitamin. At your age I would just be taking a good NO preworkout drink and then lots of protien after. If you really wanted to raise your test try Tribulus. I used it for a bit and it worked Decently.

HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wouldn't worry about it for at least until you are at least in your mid-twenties. At 17 your testosterone levels haven't even peaked yet so if anything test boosters will screw up your tract.

jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dpeterson75 View Post
    Ive taken ZMA before and it really is just a multivitamin. At your age I would just be taking a good NO preworkout drink and then lots of protien after. If you really wanted to raise your test try Tribulus. I used it for a bit and it worked Decently.
    Glad to hear that tribulus works from a real lifter on the forums. I'd much sooner trust someone who has the guts to post in this site, than some scientist who is paid by a supplement company to talk up a product.

Checked out your profile. You will certainly reach these lifting goals, and beyond.

Best of luck
    Last edited by jgreystoke; 06-29-2007 at 06:21 PM.
    Beginners:

FIERCE 5:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

Beyond novice, 5 3 1 or see above:)

Unless it is obvious to anyone who isn't blind that you lift weights, you might still benefit from a little more attention to big basic barbell exercises for enough reps:).

freeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeweight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    man i started taking dhea ,im 23 and i REALLY noticed a difference ,was sore at the max for maybe 3 days no matter how much i did ,my mood went from nervous and worry'n bout **** ,to easy going outspokin ,and in your face if needed be ..and the guns went from 17 to 17 3/4 i was 200 and now 220 ,cant fcking believe it maube im unusuall but this is awesome might starte taking 300mg a day with trib 3 times a day

the_tentacle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Spend your money on good clean food and the basics like whey protein and creatine. A good diet and consistent training will provide tangible results. Whatever minimal boost (real or imagined) so called test boosters provide is just not worth the money. Believe me, I wanted all the supps to work, and I spent the money, but I never really saw any dramatic or mediocre results. When I train hard and eat right I get results.

tmeleski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by the_tentacle View Post
    Spend your money on good clean food and the basics like whey protein and creatine. A good diet and consistent training will provide tangible results. Whatever minimal boost (real or imagined) so called test boosters provide is just not worth the money. Believe me, I wanted all the supps to work, and I spent the money, but I never really saw any dramatic or mediocre results. When I train hard and eat right I get results.
    I would agree, I tried all types of test boosters and I never saw anything that was dramatic. I've taken animal stack, 17 HD, And 2 others that I cant remember. I'm sure all that I did was give my liver a hard time. That was when I was new to bodybuilding and all I wanted to do was fill my body with supps, I gained more weight and muscle than ever when I just concentrated on having enough rest and a really good diet, with basic supps like protien, creatine, and a multi vitamin. I also occationally take a NO product like NO-Explode. So like all the others I would advise against it. it isnt worth the money or the trouble. I've spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars and like I said with no real results.

RMoneyRiggs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tmeleski View Post
    I would agree, I tried all types of test boosters and I never saw anything that was dramatic. I've taken animal stack, 17 HD, And 2 others that I cant remember. I'm sure all that I did was give my liver a hard time. That was when I was new to bodybuilding and all I wanted to do was fill my body with supps, I gained more weight and muscle than ever when I just concentrated on having enough rest and a really good diet, with basic supps like protien, creatine, and a multi vitamin. I also occationally take a NO product like NO-Explode. So like all the others I would advise against it. it isnt worth the money or the trouble. I've spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars and like I said with no real results.

That's me now!! I'm looking for the magic potion!! lol. either way, I am training hard and eating well, supplements are only an added bonus. I was hoping to get extreme anabolic effects from these without trying to find roids. I'm sure I need to take it easy though... Hard work is the only way to get the pay-off worth getting.

Michaelswife is just really nice. (+1000) Michaelswife is just really nice. (+1000) Michaelswife is just really nice. (+1000) Michaelswife is just really nice. (+1000) Michaelswife is just really nice. (+1000) Michaelswife is just really nice. (+1000) Michaelswife is just really nice. (+1000) Michaelswife is just really nice. (+1000) Michaelswife is just really nice. (+1000) Michaelswife is just really nice. (+1000) Michaelswife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi, I just made up a profile on here so I could ask a question. I figure you guys know more than I. My husband is 36yrs old. He's been taking test boosters and creatine (not sure if my spelling of those is right or not)... There is atleast one other thing I'm not sure of, maybe more..

From what I've mentioned, can anyone tell me if it's possible for this to alter his personality? He's not the same person I've married. He's very defensive even when there is no need to be. He's touchy and moody.. I'm hoping it's the stuff he's taking. Otherwize I need to consider leaving him. I don't know him anymore.

Thanks for any input.

WoollyMammoth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WoollyMammoth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WoollyMammoth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WoollyMammoth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WoollyMammoth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WoollyMammoth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WoollyMammoth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WoollyMammoth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WoollyMammoth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WoollyMammoth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WoollyMammoth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Okay I am 18 and I admit that I tried out ZMA last year.... oops. I knew I didn't need it that bad but my curiosity got the better of me
    Pretty much all I noticed is that you start having screwed up as dreams, you feel more relaxed and yeah you probably get a little benefit from the sleep and rest etc

But um yeah, my advice? Don't bother. Whey, creatine, BCAAs, multivitamin.... they are the priority. If you're a rich bugger then splash out on casein, preworkout, and maybe glutamine

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Check out Test Factor and Triazole, two of my favorites.

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Check out Test Factor and Triazole, two of my favorites.

Don't forget APE

The blood work and feedback is coming back very strong to say the least- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142698311
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am interested in APE and otherproducts like that. Is one box a 4 week supply and you need to take for 8 weeks? Also, I always worry about having hormones/estrogen/test change when I finish, thus never taken steroids. Are there any side effects afterwards or any products you have to take to be back to normal?

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by m323 View Post
    I am interested in APE and otherproducts like that. Is one box a 4 week supply and you need to take for 8 weeks? Also, I always worry about having hormones/estrogen/test change when I finish, thus never taken steroids. Are there any side effects afterwards or any products you have to take to be back to normal?
    One bottle of APE is a full month cycle, we sugest a two month cycle, followed by a month off. Great deal, with customer blood work, feedback, pics and more-
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142698311
    Check out APE's write-up in the promo section, PM me should you have any other specific questions.
    Last edited by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION; 03-01-2012 at 09:39 AM.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks, Actually tried pm you but your message box was full. I will look into getting two boxes. What kind of libido enhancement should I expect? Was looking to take tribulus, but found this and would want more gains in all areas

Originally Posted by m323 View Post
    Thanks, Actually tried pm you but your message box was full. I will look into getting two boxes. What kind of libido enhancement should I expect? Was looking to take tribulus, but found this and would want more gains in all areas
    Inbox cleared. And if you go to the above thread you will see more customer feedback. Below is one of the most recent reviews on APE.

Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    IMPORTANT UPDATE I FORGOT: CHECK POST #7

Final Overall Review:
    Well it's been a few days since I'm off Ape and wanted to share a final overall review with you guys.

Pros:
    +Noticeable strength gains
    +Better overall mood
    +Ridiculous libido increase
    +Gained 2lb, but body feels tighter and looks fuller.
    +Broke several PR's especially the db chest press and weighted dips(video below)
    +Best part was my endurance I felt like I could go on forever in the gym

Cons:
    Honestly there wasn't any, probably wish there was more than 20 servings but read more to see what 20 servings actually did for me.

Final Comments and Rating:
    This product definitely deserve a 10/10 I mean a 66% increase in testosterone in a little under a month? I mean what other supplement actually comes close to that and at such an affordable price as you can find it for $39 at the place that helps you Get Ripped with proper Nutrition Overall I would definitely run this cycle again and recommend it and all of Aen's other product to the masses. Also just in case you're tuning in I'll compile all of my videos while on this log on this final page as well, thanks to all those who followed along and I hope you all follow along once more when I do another log, and also a big thanks to AEN for picking me to do this promo and with the support along the way, thanks again.

100 Db Chest Press for 11 Reps:

100 Weighted Dips for 11 Reps:

Sample Core Workout for Ape:

Before Getting Pumped With Ape:

After Getting Pumped While on Ape:

blakeisdead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blakeisdead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blakeisdead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blakeisdead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blakeisdead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blakeisdead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blakeisdead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blakeisdead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blakeisdead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blakeisdead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blakeisdead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Daa is a good natural test booster that I personally have found to be effective.

atadeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nah just stick to protein,creatine,multi,preworkout

Im 18 i tried a test booster call muscle fire or muscle growth something like that got it for 80$ and did nothing to me.

Stryc9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stryc9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stryc9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stryc9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stryc9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stryc9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stryc9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It is not necessary to take test boosters until you are much older when your levels naturally decline. Personally I think that anyone below 40 should not mess with their hormone levels. Don't waste money on test boosters! Many do not work anyway! Spend money on scientifically proven supplement and high quality food instead.

alena1245 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Download Testosterone Transformation: Lose Belly Fat, Build Muscle, and Boost Sexual Vitality – June 5, 2012
    by Myatt Murphy book at
    testosterone-transformation.blogspot.com/2016/10/testosterone-transformation-lose-belly.html