Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hairloss

makaveli83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hairloss

I've learned that while using ph and prozac(finasteride) prozac won't help u very much.

So i've searched the web and found this product called: Kevis

Here's the link: http://www.kevisnet.com/

Anyone got some experience with this and what do you think about it?
    Rage is good Concentration is good But a combination is even better!

Life aint hard u get what the f*ck u put in.

Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im a bit sceptical,to much talk not enough data on the site

I agree with you

I hope someone got some experience

Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Positive K is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im using nizoral with bla bla efects, just stay away from stuff like propecia, dht regulates estrogen in your body, lowering it would just raise the estro levels higher,still waitng for a scalp only dht inhibiter that works.

hey try washing your hair in warm to cold water , put shampoo on top of it and let the shower head (not your hands)wash your hair, let tap it with the towel to dry and let it air do the rest of the drying. someone said that hot water makes the follicles looser, and running your fingers through it while washing and towel drying makes even more hairs fall out..

Can you give me a link where you can buy Nizoral

thanks

Originally posted by makaveli83
    Can you give me a link where you can buy Nizoral

thanks
    prescription in the usa,heres a link to the holy grail of your questions....

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/

Bump for some experience

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For some reason i can't access the website. Does it work better than Rogaine?
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: Hairloss

I've learned that while using ph and prozac(finasteride) prozac won't help u very much.
    No doubt prozac doesn't help you very much, its not designed for hair loss treatment. Finasteride is proscar, not prozac. If you use the wrong product, naturally it won't help you very much. It also depends which prohormones you use. 1,4-andro it won't have much effect, but 1,4-andro also won't do much harm to your hair line. 1AD and 3-alpha and 5AA, well if you are prone to hair loss, you'd be an idiot to use them. But for classic prohormones like 4AD and Nor-diol, finasteride works the same as always.

Re: Re: Hairloss

Originally posted by Big Cat

1AD and 3-alpha and 5AA, well if you are prone to hair loss, you'd be an idiot to use them.

i guess the same goes for 1-test but oh well if you cant beat em join em! hey BIG CAT any DHT blockers for the scalp only worth
    spending my money on?

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not really. Either you want the gains bad enough and take the risk like a man, or you don't want it bad enough in which case you should do everyone a favour and stay away from prohormones and steroids all together.

OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I disagree. I have read many, many discussions of this topic and there are alot of bros who have had success using topical spironolactone. You can read an explanation of its attributes here, complete with cited reference material:

http://www.minoxidil.com/topical.htm

I will be trying it in the very near future myself!

This would be especially useful when using 1-Test products which are already 5-alpha reduced, as proscar would be ineffective.
    Last edited by OVRTrainer; 05-27-2002 at 10:44 PM.

Ok, but don't say I didn't warn you ... I'v had people run spironolactone on a cutting cycle for extended periods (since its a diuretic) with no success. I remember when they said Nizoral shampoo did the trick. Haha. These things help, but if you are prone to hair loss you are gonna lose it anyway. And either you can deal with that or you can't.

OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, but don't say I didn't warn you ... I'v had people run spironolactone on a cutting cycle for extended periods (since its a diuretic) with no success. I remember when they said Nizoral shampoo did the trick. Haha. These things help, but if you are prone to hair loss you are gonna lose it anyway. And either you can deal with that or you can't.
    But that's the truth...If you are prone to hairloss you're gonna lose it...EVENTUALLY. You might as well take all the reasonable precautions to at least slow it down.

That still doesn't change the fact that if your hair means more to you than your gains, that you shouldn't be using steroids ...

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I guess my question was answered. I was using Rogaine, but i guess it's not the best.
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....

What about 'gen therapy' that's coming soon so i've heard.
    That should do the trick

What about 'gen therapy' that's coming soon so i've heard.
    That should do the trick
    whats that all about?

That's a therapy that some how removes or change the 'gen' <-- (i don't now the name in English) That is responsible for hairloss.

I saw it on tv and on a message board

The English word is gene. Gene therapy is a long ways from becoming everyday though. I'm planning an article on it, calles 'steroids of the future'. By Virally introducing DNA codings into the body you can alter certain characteristics such IGF-1 output or myostatin control. And so completely alter your performance or your tendency to make new muscle. and so forth. I found 5 or 6 proven therapies that are useful to athletes. At this stage they are not being used to any extent, and when they do become available, lets say a second mortgage won't suffice. So the chance that any of us will benefit from it in our lifetime is slim to non-existent.

Great idea to make an article !

It sounds very interesting!

Good Luck

The English word is gene. Gene therapy is a long ways from becoming everyday though. I'm planning an article on it, calles 'steroids of the future'. By Virally introducing DNA codings into the body you can alter certain characteristics such IGF-1 output or myostatin control. And so completely alter your performance or your tendency to make new muscle. and so forth. I found 5 or 6 proven therapies that are useful to athletes. At this stage they are not being used to any extent, and when they do become available, lets say a second mortgage won't suffice. So the chance that any of us will benefit from it in our lifetime is slim to non-existent.
    doh!

fakename has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's the basic regimin for guys with MPB.
    Topical minoxidil 5%
    1 mg finasteride,nizoral shampoo.
    Topical spiro and grape seed extract can also be beneficial
    With finasteride alone you have an 83% chance of stopping your MPB.Fiasnteride,just like any other anti-androgen (spiro,green tea etc.)has little to do if anything with regropwth.This is where minoxidil and topical grape seed extract come in,they are both proven to induce growth.Check out hairklosstalk.com andhairsite.com.A good vendor of cheap topical grape seed is ancientway.com,they also sell topical Zinc Oxide,a DHT inhibitor.I didn't have much success w/the standard finasteride,minox & nizoral combo,I had to research more to find some **** that worked for me.
    Is this guilt & shame the price I pay
    I hate myself for this weakness
    I won't be chained to the earth-Hatebreed

Supps I'm currently using:
    creatine monohydrate
    CLA
    ALA
    glutamine
    flax
    multivitamin
    B complex
    gingko biloba
    omega 3
    18 grams l-arginine for GH release
    Myoplex mass shake after lifting & a regular myoplex shake on rest days for extra protein

topical Zinc Oxide?

what is that?

fakename has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's a topical solution that inhibits DHT,you can make it yourself or buy it at ancientway.com.See ancientway for a detailed description and insdtructions on how to make your own.All of the ingerdiants can be bought at a druig store very cheaply.See the "Waseda's Regimin" discussion forum for a detailoed breakdown of how/wher to buy the ingdeaints and the study that the ZnO treatment is based on.The shi t works.
    Is this guilt & shame the price I pay
    I hate myself for this weakness
    I won't be chained to the earth-Hatebreed

Supps I'm currently using:
    creatine monohydrate
    CLA
    ALA
    glutamine
    flax
    multivitamin
    B complex
    gingko biloba
    omega 3
    18 grams l-arginine for GH release
    Myoplex mass shake after lifting & a regular myoplex shake on rest days for extra protein

Bump for 'fakename'! He should be included in every discussion regarding hairloss.

Just to remind everyone that minoxidil and spironolactone are potent anti-androgens ...

Just to remind everyone that minoxidil and spironolactone are potent anti-androgens ...
    but if its topical, to wash on your scalp, it wouldnt effect mucsle gains right?

Spironolactone is a steroid. An esterified steroid. To become active it needs to enter the blood stream, Same as with any transdermal. That means it affects your entire body.