Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Diver Down has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

MEN! - WHen did your body hair STOP growing?

I'm gonna be 20 in 3 months. I'm mostly smooth but lately I have noticed some fine blonde hairs on my back, shoulders and chest. They look fine but if they get thicker/blacker it'll be gross. I hope they don't turn into black ones...... What age will my bodyhair stop growing?

Like, at what age did you have mostly all of your body hair? Early 20's?

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Diver Down
    I'm gonna be 20 in 3 months. I'm mostly smooth but lately I have noticed some fine blonde hairs on my back, shoulders and chest. They look fine but if they get thicker/blacker it'll be gross. I hope they don't turn into black ones...... What age will my bodyhair stop growing?

Like, at what age did you have mostly all of your body hair? Early 20's?
    Sorry to say but I didn't have any back hair until about 2 years ago (I'm 31). It's not too bad just below the neck/upper traps. My wife says she's going to make me get it waxed though. lol

busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100)
    lazer hair removal!

phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It just depends on the person. Look at Andy Rooney.
    Attached Images
    Jon Cole's Gym: '79 - '85
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9275071&d=1603917754

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL phikappa! See, there's real proof it eventually turns white anyway and barely shows up!

the Epicurean bodybuilder A.FreeRadical's Avatar
    Location: Away from arbitrary power. "Freedom is the emancipation from the arbitrary rule of other men." ~ Mortimore J. Adler
    A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A.FreeRadical has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think you want to know; "When do you stop getting body hair in different parts of your body?" The question you posed; "When did your body hair stop growning?" is another question entirely.

The answer to both is "Never". You will get hair in places you can't now even imagine. And... your hair (that part that doesn't fall out) will start to grow to unimaginable lengths.

Diver Down has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    damn it. Are small patches of blonde hair (sometimes referred to as fuzz) destined to grow into black hair? Like is that the first stage?

Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Musicguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Funny topic.... I was always told that the older you get, the more you become able to grow hair! Except on the top of your head, of course.

Oh, and some guys' earlobes seem to get bigger, too.
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents." Andrew Carnegie

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=344884&p=4016458&viewfull=1#post4016458

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Funny topic indeed. I noticed that recently I've gotten a little bit of hair on one of my lats. Nothing major but I have my wife rip it out if it's beach season because it just looks odd on one lat. I feel it's the extra test I'm producing from my mega mass producing workout

I remember when growing up, we would sit around watching TV and my mother would pluck the hairs from my father's ears. Now that's love. It was like watching chimps groom each other. lol
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

gnatz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnatz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnatz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnatz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are small patches of blonde hair (sometimes referred to as fuzz) destined to grow into black hair?
    That's how it all starts. Then, overnight...BAM!!!! Your fingers are doing the walking through the yellow pages for the nearest ALASE Center.

Just ask these two poor fellas.
    Attached Images

Tattoo'd Biker Accountant ShadowRydr's Avatar
    ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sorry to tell you bud, it won't stop growing.

And as many here have and will attest too, the older you get, the more the chances are it will be transplanted from places like your head, to places like your back, your ears, your butt...etc..

Welcome to the over age 35 life...

Sam_I_Am is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sam_I_Am is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sam_I_Am is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sam_I_Am is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sam_I_Am is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sam_I_Am is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sam_I_Am is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sam_I_Am is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sam_I_Am is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sam_I_Am is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sam_I_Am is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    blond fuzzies, that's how it all starts.

A few go dark, then before you know it you're the guy with the hairy back.

If it comes in thick enought, which it will, you can shave the numbers of your favorite sports personality in your back hair!

In all seriousness, it could be the beginning of nothing, but we old timers just like to have some fun with the youngsters around here!

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL!! On an upbeat, more feminine note, you can do creative and purty things with it -- like braid it, and add pretty little hair bows to it!

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Unfortunately, it only gets worse. I just turned 37 and for the first time pre-contest (this past June 2004), I had to shave my back.

Don't worry though, it's all a part of growing up.

My girlfriend actually thinks the 3 hairs growing on my ears are cute. We've named them "Huey, Dewey and Frank."

- Skip "Epilady, take me away!"
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, you could pray for a testosterone deficiency like I had. Then you'd lose a lot of body hair. Of course you lose a lot more than just body hair. But after starting replacement, the hair and other things came back.

Anyhoo... there are worse things to be afflicted with than copious body hair. Because there are remedies for it, like shaving, trimming, waxing, and defoliating (depilitories). I go to a salon once every 5-6 weeks to have my back and upper arms/shoulders waxed. Costs me $25-30.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

Max-Machine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Max-Machine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Max-Machine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

If you worry about it, it'll grow in faster, thicker and darker!

When I was 12, I couldn't wait to start shaving so I could be a real man.

Never dawned on me exactly how manly I would become!

Welcome to the club!

Don't worry about it tho, we got the technology!
    Maximum Overload +Maximum Intensity= Maximum gains!

I'm better than yesterday but not as good as tommorrow!

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Max-Machine
    When I was 12, I couldn't wait to start shaving so I could be a real man.
    Isn't that the truth. Now I just wish I could go a couple of days without shaving. It's even rare I can go 2 days in a row
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

At least ya'll don't get PMS!
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by Hibiscus09
    At least ya'll don't get PMS!
    No, but some of us have to still endure it

Wink

I have no idea what you could possible mean by that!

Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My last name is Price. So, my husband has finally learned what PMS means. I tell my husband PMS = Price Must Suffer!
    To see a World in a Grain of Sand
    And a Heaven in a Wildflower
    Hold Infinity in the Palm of Your
    Hand
    And Eternity in an Hour
    - Wm Blake

1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lynne
    My last name is Price. So, my husband has finally learned what PMS means. I tell my husband PMS = Price Must Suffer!
    Now that's funny. My middle name also starts with an P and my first wife used to say "Peter Must Suffer!"

You know they say if you're bald on the top...you're a thinker.

If you're bald on the sides...you're a lover.

If you're just bald...you just think you're a lover.

ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Musicguy
    Funny topic.... I was always told that the older you get, the more you become able to grow hair! Except on the top of your head, of course.

Oh, and some guys' earlobes seem to get bigger, too.
    It actually came in quicker once I started working out.

Your ears and nose never stop growing.
    "I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fcuk a person in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around." - Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It started growing prior to the begging of my child like behaviors. I would say it may stop sometime after those behaviors fade.

Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Power-Quest has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    36 and mine is still growing.
    Attached Images
    Greater Knox BB 06 , 8 of 13 , Novice.

Battle At The River 07 , 5 of 7 , JMW

Greater Knox classic 07 , 8 of 9 JMW

Battle at the River 08 , 4 of 4 JMW Masters crossover

cage fight record 1-1
    1st fight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEGcQZCtgV4

2nd fight vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6dZyZbUZc4

piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000)

Hair today, gone tomorrow

Well, I've had it both ways. Two years ago I had chemotherapy and lost the body hair on my arms and legs. Only the gray/silver hair stayed on my head! Now it's all back. By the way, ear hairs do exist in old age; I have found out through personal continuous experience!

Piperman
    No effort is too little if done with purpose.

titan254 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yelp, it's something that you're going to have to live with. It's all part of getting older. I've got some back hairs, though it's just sparse and not too hairy. You don't see unless you're looking up close. Just wait until the top starts going thin. Strange, you can grow hair all over your body except on the top.

larry7807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I remember when I was 14 and got my first chest hair and everyone thought that was cool...Nowadays it's like a sin.

harlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Damn, you guys are a bunch of hairy apes! (just kidding)
    I'd always felt less manly when I was a teen, b/c I hardly had any body hair.
    My arms and legs have fine hair, but I noticed that I have to trim my nose and ear hairs,recently. Now I have to shave my face everyday! And I'm 40!
    I'm an old guy in a young body.
    Nay hall ma?

clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    At 44 my body hair still grows, I dont have a problem with it, thought I have to trim it now and again as it's prone to sticking out under the arms. I think if you have it, best to learn to live with it. Anyway some women acually like it!
    Last edited by clive; 10-30-2005 at 10:16 AM.