Sumantek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation BiPro from Davisco foods international.

This is absolutely the HIGHEST QUALITY whey protein isolate in existence. Back when I used to work for a popular UG lab that got busted we ran this stuff through a comprehensive lab analysis and it consistently outshined any of the "mainstream" protein powders. It's 99.9% pure WPI(with a small amount of added lecithin to improve solubility). It's also thriving with very high amounts of biological microfractions. Honestly, if you're still using that ON, or muscletech(god forbid) crap you're living in the past. This is the protein of the future and it's the only one I will ever buy.

It retails for $20/lb but you can easily fake that you're a supplement company and buy it wholesale in 50 lb bags or 150lb palettes for $6/lb.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sumantek
    This is absolutely the HIGHEST QUALITY whey protein isolate in existence. Back when I used to work for a popular UG lab that got busted we ran this stuff through a comprehensive lab analysis and it consistently outshined any of the "mainstream" protein powders. It's 99.9% pure WPI(with a small amount of added lecithin to improve solubility). It's also thriving with very high amounts of biological microfractions. Honestly, if you're still using that ON, or muscletech(god forbid) crap you're living in the past. This is the protein of the future and it's the only one I will ever buy.

It retails for $20/lb but you can easily fake that you're a supplement company and buy it wholesale in 50 lb bags or 150lb palettes for $6/lb.
    what is the point of telling us this???
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Sumantek

It's an ion exchange whey which means it's suboptimal. It's old technology and there are far better products. My article "The whey it is" covers that info.
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WillBrink
    It's an ion exchange whey which means it's suboptimal. It's old technology and there are far better products. My article "The whey it is" covers that info.
    **** ion exchange whey is old news.....
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

mark20jan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    and how about using raw davisco whey protein..?is it good or doesnt make any change?

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mark20jan View Post
    and how about using raw davisco whey protein..?is it good or doesnt make any change?
    Bumping a 2004 post.....a record?

www.BrinkZone.com

anonymous
    Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Bumping a 2004 post.....a record?
    Nah, 2001's still get bumped.

can u help me out ....i asked something about davisco raw whey protein..

Originally Posted by ForumSentinel View Post
    Nah, 2001's still get bumped.
    Amazing....

www.BrinkZone.com

really...many people say thats raw so it wont build any muscles...m confused on that

xthilakx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mark20jan View Post
    really...many people say thats raw so it wont build any muscles...m confused on that
    I've been using Davisco BiPro for the past year or so, and I can confirm that it's the purest form of whey available. Many people say many things, you need to stop being a meat-head and need to have some critical thinking. Yes, I'm from Bangalore, India!

anup691 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    am planing to get davisco wpc... and i came to knw there is small packets are available like 3kg ,4kgs..
    how can i trust

Originally Posted by xthilakx View Post
    I've been using Davisco BiPro for the past year or so, and I can confirm that it's the purest form of whey available.
    You can confirm no such thing O ancient thread bumper. What tests did you run to "confirm" that besides Bro Science test "it made me uuuuuuuuuuuuuge" nonsense?

www.BrinkZone.com

xthilakx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    You can confirm no such thing O ancient thread bumper. What tests did you run to "confirm" that besides Bro Science test "it made me uuuuuuuuuuuuuge" nonsense?
    I completely understand your intentions behind keeping the engagement on an old thread alive, but I just want you to know, I'm not here to sell anything neither am I endorsing BiPro as the best whey protein out there.

Does it help your cause, atleast now?

Good, now that we have that out of our way...

I don't think NSF International's Athletic Banned Substances Certification Program just hands out certification without doing "Laboratory analysis for label contents, undeclared ingredients and contaminants".

Source: www[dot]nsfsport[dot]com/ DS-ABS_contacts.pdf

Can we end this now?
    Last edited by xthilakx; 07-31-2014 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Added some facts

I completely understand your intentions behind keeping the engagement on an old thread alive, but I just want you to know, I'm not here to sell anything neither am I endorsing BiPro as the best whey protein out there.

I don't think NSF International's Athletic Banned Substances Certification Program just hands out certification without doing "Laboratory analysis for label contents, undeclared ingredients and contaminants".

Can we end this now?
    No clue you're talking about, but I noticed the thread bumped by you and responded. Your statement was nonsense, what that has to do with NSF I have no idea. Don't bump ancient threads or make goofy comments like " I can confirm that it's the purest form of whey available." and we can end it. Derp.

www.BrinkZone.com

Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been using Davisco BiPro for the past year or so, and I can confirm that it's the purest form of whey available. Many people say many things, you need to stop being a meat-head and need to have some critical thinking. Yes, I'm from Bangalore, India!
    Hey where did you buy Bipro from in India? I am in NCR.

Regards,

Vivek.
    On 5/3/1.

Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rockfella will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The Butterscotch I bought from you is amazing. For that money it is amazing value. No foamy urine, no weird stomach. Thanks Hopefully I'll buy BiPro soon.
    Originally Posted by ksnsupps View Post
    Hello Sir,

You can contact us on our E-mail Id : ksnsupps@gmail.com , if you wish to buy genuine Davisco Products.

Regards,

KSN Supps
    On 5/3/1.

Thanks. Nice work.
    Originally Posted by ksnsupps View Post
    We are glad that you like our product. We continuously strive to serve you better.
    On 5/3/1.

This info is really interesting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSF_International

I want to know you can confirm its the best? As in what all you tried before and what difference you feel with bipro?

Thanks man.

Can we end this now?
    On 5/3/1.

ectocoach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How much does it costs? And how do u knw it's orignal