Chubzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need some input, just started going back to the gym after a long hiatus

I have just recently gone back to the gym after a year and a half of not being able to workout. This was due to medical conditions. before all this happened I was in awesome shape, i was 200 pds, 13 percent body fat. I did obtain that size naturally, i had done 3 AAS cycles up until that point. I ended with major neck surgery to fuse my c-5 and c-6 vertebre togeather due degenerative disk disease. So all my gained honestly withered away, gained fat etc Im at 18percent body fat now and weight 210 pds. Well now im back in the gym, i need to know a couple of things, should i train one body part once a week, or should I do the 2 or 3 day a week schedule. Also I am 1 week into taking 20mg of m1t and 1200mg of 4-ad.

Whats your guys opinions on the workout schedule. As of the past 3 weeks ive been doing once a week

bump

cbcortez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I might opt for a light full body work out for 1 month trying to increase weights moderately and discretely. Since youve been out of commission for more than year starting slow and light would be the prudent thing to do i guess since you dont wanna get your body into a very intense workout immediately.

a once a week per part split may be too hard considering you shouldnt lift that much yet in volume and in weight. But since youve been at it for weeks now, have you been upping the weight or reps just a tad?

maybe you should also get a doctor's advice as to which exercises you should and shouldnt do. then you may be able to plan things out a lil better.

yeah i have been upping the weights and intensity. The Docotr also told me to go at hard, but if i feel any pain inmy neck then, i have to stop immediatley but so far so good.