mustangR8cer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mustangR8cer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mustangR8cer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mustangR8cer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mustangR8cer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mustangR8cer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mustangR8cer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mustangR8cer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mustangR8cer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mustangR8cer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mustangR8cer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Increase more N.O. levels with Norvaline?

Hey guys,

I did some research today about an ingredient call Norvaline that helps
    increase NO levels. I'm still a little confuse. Can someone explain to me
    a little bit more on how this ingredient works and how it can help you?

Thank you guys.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mustangR8cer View Post
    Hey guys,

Thank you guys.
    L-Norvaline is an analog of Valine. Basically, L-Norvaline purportedly inhibits the arginase enzyme thus increasing arginine concentrations for enhanced conversion to nitric oxide. But... there are some other things to consider as noted below...

l-norvaline urea study
    Is Norvaline detrimental to health and performance?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

-_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500)
    Hey guys,

Thank you guys.
    I have heard that taking products that boost your testosterone at a younger age (early 20's) is pointless, because the body is already producing the peak amount of test that it can. Is this true or false? Any thoughts and opinions are appreciated. I really like to gain knowledge on this topic....

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I did some research today about an ingredient call Norvaline that helps increase NO levels. I'm still a little confuse. Can someone explain to me a little bit more on how this ingredient works and how it can help you?
    In healthy, non-arginine/citrulline supplementing adults, there is no shortage of NO production.

Now if we are supplementing arginine or citrulline.... endogenous NO production is at it's MAXIMUM limit to begin with.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

mustangR8cer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mustangR8cer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mustangR8cer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mustangR8cer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mustangR8cer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mustangR8cer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mustangR8cer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mustangR8cer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mustangR8cer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mustangR8cer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mustangR8cer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    While still confused before reading other threads...I'm even more confused after reading it. LOL, So basically, is it harmful taking a large amount or can it be beneficial taking in small amount? If norvaline is harmful to human, then why do companies include norvaline in their products?

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    While still confused before reading other threads...I'm even more confused after reading it. LOL, So basically, is it harmful taking a large amount or can it be beneficial taking in small amount? If norvaline is harmful to human, then why do companies include norvaline in their products?
    Norvaline is not harmfull in the amounts used within supplements, but that does NOT mean that there is a good reason for it to be included within the product in the first place.

If you are supplementing arginine or citrulline, can you tell me why you would need to enhance NO production.... when it is at it's near MAXIMAL limit anyways?
    Last edited by NO HYPE; 06-27-2007 at 04:42 PM.
    ~

Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    Norvaline is not harmfull in the amounts used within supplements, but that does NOT mean that there is a good reason for it to be included within the product in the first place.

If you are supplementing arginine or citrulline, can you tell me why you would need to enhance NO production.... when it is at it's near MAXIMAL limit anyways?
    Thanks for your comments NO HYPE. So how much mg is consider to be harmful if you know? I read that if you are consuming norvaline you should definitely drink a lot of water and you'll be fine.

Originally Posted by -_- View Post
    I have heard that taking products that boost your testosterone at a younger age (early 20's) is pointless, because the body is already producing the peak amount of test that it can. Is this true or false? Any thoughts and opinions are appreciated. I really like to gain knowledge on this topic....
    I also like to gain some knowledge on boosting your testosterone at younger age (early 20's) and what age your body's testosterone starts to slow down. Thanks

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ...So how much mg is consider to be harmful if you know? ....

I don't think that anyone exactely knows this. Norvaline is possibly not that bad as I initially thought, but wouldn't it be the supp-companies' duty to have some data on dose-response functions (in humans!) on it before putting an arbitrary amount of it into their products? I believe that the mg's of Norvaline you can find in various NO-products are pure "guesstimates".

In one of the other threads someone mentioned that other Amino acids like e.g. valine can inhibit arginase to some degree as well. so, if I would want to inhibit arginase transiently because I want that "ultra.hyper pump" during my workout, why not go the safe route and put a natural amino-acid that surely will not cause harm? why instead taking a derivative that nobody can tell how it is metabolized and whether it may be toxic under certain circumstances and certain levels?

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I also like to gain some knowledge on boosting your testosterone at younger age (early 20's) and what age your body's testosterone starts to slow down. Thanks
    naturally, testosterone begins to slowly decline after you have passed the age of 25-30. most herbal test boosters are pure crap. aromatase-inibitors can help to elevate testosteron but have certain side effects.

I am more than excited to see the new Acitvate Extreme from Designer Supplements. I am expecting nothing less than a VERY effective products with an EXCELLENT benefit-to-risk ratio.

Originally Posted by Dr.P View Post
    I don't think that anyone exactely knows this. Norvaline is possibly not that bad as I initially thought, but wouldn't it be the supp-companies' duty to have some data on dose-response functions (in humans!) on it before putting an arbitrary amount of it into their products? I believe that the mg's of Norvaline you can find in various NO-products are pure "guesstimates".

In one of the other threads someone mentioned that other Amino acids like e.g. valine can inhibit arginase to some degree as well. so, if I would want to inhibit arginase transiently because I want that "ultra.hyper pump" during my workout, why not go the safe route and put a natural amino-acid that surely will not cause harm? why instead taking a derivative that nobody can tell how it is metabolized and whether it may be toxic under certain circumstances and certain levels?
    Dr.P you have a great point there. But I can understand that some people take enhance products to help speed up results. Since, norvaline is fairly new, it has not gain anyone's trust yet. Kinda like when first creatine and N.O. came out, I felt skeptical about it and now I'm taking creatine and NO enhanced products. But just to be safe, I usually stop taking ANY creatine and NO products for about 3-5 months after 2-3 months of use. I think norvaline is just like another creatine and NO ingredient. As long as your not consuming in large amount and everyday, I think it might be ok. Right?

I think norvaline is just like another creatine and NO ingredient. As long as your not consuming in large amount and everyday, I think it might be ok. Right?
    most probably you are right. but can we be sure on that?

Originally Posted by Dr.P View Post
    most probably you are right. but can we be sure on that?
    I'm not sure but I think time will tell. I read on another post that someone has a kidney problem because of N.O. & protein allergic reaction?

Here's the link (Copy & Paste)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=989697

I'm glad he's doing good but I guess my point is that different people reacts different chemical differently. :\

Question

Thanks for your comments NO HYPE. So how much mg is consider to be harmful if you know?

As Dr.P stated, nobody knows.

There is no pharmacokinetic data on L-norvaline (or at least, none that I can find).

I think norvaline is just like another creatine and NO ingredient. As long as your not consuming in large amount and everyday, I think it might be ok.
    Creatine and the arginine/citrulline-based products have their merit, however in healthy, non-arginine/citrulline-supplementing adults, nitric oxide levels are in no need for upregulation.

So even though our endogenous NO levels are not deficient.... a supplemented NO substrate (arginine/citrulline) ensures the maintenance of sustained NO production.

When considering these facts.... what is the logical reasoning behind the administration of supplemental norvaline?
    ~

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When considering these facts.... what is the logical reasoning behind the administration of supplemental norvaline?
    A cheaper substitute for other underdosed ingredients?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    A cheaper substitute for other underdosed ingredients?
    Brilliant!
    ~

Brilliant!
    I was actually rather surprised with how cheap it was in comparison to Cit-Mal $0.15 / 200mg dose vs. $0.27 / 3000mg dose. Even Beta-Alanine is $0.18 / 3000mg dose.... hum...