Closed Thread
    nik05n is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nik05n is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nik05n is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nik05n is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nik05n is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nik05n is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nik05n is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nik05n is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nik05n is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nik05n is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nik05n is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Question How Often And Long Do Bodybuilders Workout?

I have heard the Pro Bodybuilders hit up the gym twice a day in two hour sessions; once in the morning and once at night. Does anyone know if this is true because doesnt your muscles need time to relax at least 24 hours before you start up a new workout?

TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nik05n View Post
    I have heard the Pro Bodybuilders hit up the gym twice a day in two hour sessions; once in the morning and once at night. Does anyone know if this is true because doesnt your muscles need time to relax at least 24 hours before you start up a new workout?
    I know that's what Jay Cutler does anyways. He'll work a different bodypart though, I'm not sure how much rest he gives them before he works them again.

But you have to remember that's all they really do. Cutler himself has said when he's not working out, he basically just lays on the couch all day. Plus, he eats, and eats, and eats. And eats. Plus, if he's taking some sort of steroid or something, but I won't go into that.

double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50) double gonad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What pro bodybuilders do and what the rest of us should do are sometimes completely different things.
    Okay, have you ever been around chickens? They are stupid, uncooperative, inconvenient, ill-tempered creatures. They get what they deserve. [Bleep] chickens.

http://www.startingstrength.com/resources/forum/showpost.php?p=54805&postcount=16

Joey Cage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joey Cage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joey Cage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joey Cage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joey Cage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joey Cage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joey Cage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joey Cage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joey Cage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joey Cage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joey Cage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by double gonad View Post
    What pro bodybuilders do and what the rest of us should do are sometimes completely different things.
    I agree I used to do what lee priest does 6 days a week, cardio 1 hour in the morning 1 1/2 hour workout and same at night. 6 DAYS A WEEK! He said he will do it for weeks strait! without rest...I have alot of respect because I can lift for
    hours but this will kick your a$$! I would go with what your body tells you..Once a day of Cardio and Weights if Fine if your Recovery is good but twice a day of that stuff is just over training. Unless your Juicing!

Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Jay doesn't do a double split all the time, nor does he train for two hours. He keeps a pretty fast pace.

Most pros don't train much more than most people, well most people that do go to the gym regularly.

Mark Dugdale trains four day per week for roughly an hour.

Ronnie C trains 6 days per week for about 1 1/2 hours.

No pro that I know (and I know many) trains for 2 hours per day twice per day. Keep in mind, most pros actually have another job. Jay, Ronnie, and a few others make enough money to be able to do nothing else (though Jay actually does quite a bit else). Some most pros are fitting it in just like you and I.

I'm certainly no pro, but I currently train four days per week for about 75 minutes each time.
    Dr Clay Hyght, DC, CSCS, CISSN
    www.DrClay.com

www.Labrada.com

Labrada Nutrition: "The Most Trusted Name in Sports Nutrition!"

The above is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be used as medical advice. Always consult your doctor prior to beginning any new diet, supplementation, or exercise program.

Ricky704 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    From what I've seen and read about pros they sometimes do 2 times a day (cardio then weights) when they are shredding right before a contest, other than that i think most of them do 90 minutes or so 4-5 days a week, but the rest of day it's mainly eating and drinking water.

bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what clay said.

to add to that. most will actually split their workout into two shorter workouts just to get out of there faster so they can eat and rest. they know you dont grow in the gym.

some of these guys dont take any days off, or if they totally feel like they are dragging they might. but honestly if all your day consists of is eating and sleeping then lifting you will not be over training. esp with what they may be taking.

its all relative.
    Team Representative for Formutech Nutrition

www.formutechnutrition.com

ruhaim6496 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up i want to be a bodybuilder

Im look like a very thin person.

Im ectomorph body type.

How long workout on gym be come a bodybuilder???????

17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ruhaim6496 View Post
    Im look like a very thin person.

Im ectomorph body type.

How long workout on gym be come a bodybuilder???????
    Please don't bump old threads.
    Eat more and workout. It takes years and years of consistent training and hard work so not anytime soon.
    Texas Method Log *https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173755621*

Program spreadsheet **https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14MPWVNPbfmfkuoTMDaGih3pbM2-KQHZuSjcJPuwVE9c/edit?usp=sharing**

FMH Crew Little Beast