ibayley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibayley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibayley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Creatine and Mood changes

I have used CREATINE from 1997 to 2005, and since the time I stopped consuming CREATINE I have noticed some startlling changes.

One of the first things that happened was, I noticed and felt a drastic drop in energy. Then I felt weak continously for a long time. Next was the difference in mood, I used to be very hyper and high strung, get angry very easily, my tolerance level was very low, especially when I had a couple of drinks I could feel my inner body wanting to jump out of itself, thats how hyped I used to be.

It took me almost 2 years to realise how different my life is and was.

Please do not be quick to bash me with critic as I am not bad-mouthing CREATINE, I am just sharing my personal revelation.
    I repeat,
    Please do not be quick to bash me with critic as I am not bad-mouthing CREATINE, I am just sharing my personal revelation.

I would like to hear from others with similar experiences.
    Last edited by ibayley; 06-26-2007 at 08:50 AM.
    "Do unto others as you would like done to you", in other words treat others as you would like to be treated.

B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're attributing all that to creatine ?

ibayley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibayley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibayley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by B-baldy View Post
    You're attributing all that to creatine ?
    absolutely not.......but CREATINE was a major player.......
    "Do unto others as you would like done to you", in other words treat others as you would like to be treated.

Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i think your just angry about being 5'6. creatine has been known to give roid rage.

Originally Posted by young t View Post
    i think your just angry about being 5'6. creatine has been known to give roid rage.
    very funny, HAHAHA.....this is why I dislike posting any serious topics, cause some PUNK like you comes along and fumbles the ball.......But if that quaint remark makes you feel more superior, then more power to you......

Dwizzo is a name known to all. (+5000) Dwizzo is a name known to all. (+5000) Dwizzo is a name known to all. (+5000) Dwizzo is a name known to all. (+5000) Dwizzo is a name known to all. (+5000) Dwizzo is a name known to all. (+5000) Dwizzo is a name known to all. (+5000) Dwizzo is a name known to all. (+5000) Dwizzo is a name known to all. (+5000) Dwizzo is a name known to all. (+5000) Dwizzo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by young t View Post
    Says he's 5'6.5... don't forget that extra 1/2 inch!

In all seriousness, I've been taking some creatine for like 1 month, and I've noticed that I lose my temper more often... Once a few friends and my girl mentioned to me... So, I've actually been making a concerted effort to keep my temper under control now... So, I think it's a mild effect that can be controlled if you are aware of it...
    Current goal: 100lb Weighted Chin (@ 90lb now) & 150lb Weighted Dips (@ 105lb now)

My Youtube videos: www.youtube.com/user/dcdwizzo
    _
    MY JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=81103433

rawb is just really nice. (+1000) rawb is just really nice. (+1000) rawb is just really nice. (+1000) rawb is just really nice. (+1000) rawb is just really nice. (+1000) rawb is just really nice. (+1000) rawb is just really nice. (+1000) rawb is just really nice. (+1000) rawb is just really nice. (+1000) rawb is just really nice. (+1000) rawb is just really nice. (+1000)
    maybe creatine triggers more intense workouts which triggers raised test levels which triggers attitude change?

just a thought lol

mattjki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I get grouchy when I take creatine.