Coresant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coresant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coresant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A Red Neck Beginners Guide to Weight Lifting Cheap and on the Farm..

I know this thread will probably be looked down upon, but I just wanted to share some personal thoughts and heck.. maybe give a sense of inspiration to all those people who are persistant in making threads about.. weight lifting and wanting to get ripped on a lower budget. I'm by no means a wealthy man, and have at times, had struggles and made sacrifice to my dedication.. Experienced bodybuilders may find this thread a joke, but nonetheless..

# 1 - You do not buy weight at a store.. Well you can, and if you got the money, maybe you should. But weight it all around you. Take advantage of your enviroment.. I live in eastern Kentucky.. My house is beside a creek actually.. Humorous or not, but if your on a low budget.. Rocks are great free weights.. I say this because you can find rocks about any shape, size, weight.. with little to no hassle.. Rocks are usually mis-shaped and have good grips.. Fidn one that works for you.. The interesting thing about lifitng rocks is, your not stressing how much weight it is because in all honesty you don't know.. Fidn a weight that is suitable for placing stress on your muscles.. and go at it.. curls, tricep extensions, military press, hammer curls, and ect... But I do stress.. do not try bench press or other excercises related as such.. It is very dangerous.. especially without supervision.. and you dont have no means of placing a rock on a rack, as you would a weight bar.. we all try things soemtimes that arent well thought out..

# 2 - You dont need a treadmill to run. The great outdoors is excellent to work on your cardio.. The fresh air revitalizes the body, and getting out and running wether it be through the country side, or back roads.. Your mind seems more at ease and relaxed in areas where less stressing activity is going on. You are able to clear your mind and focus on the task at hand, which I have found.. to be very motivating.. Motivation is something I use to struglee with because I was doing all the right things in an uncomfortable enviroment.. Everyone has thier own feng-shui..

# 3 - Clothes line poles and barn raptors (given the height is low enough) make excellent chin up/pull up bar.. though I do suggest you wear gloves for an improved grip and as a means to not damage your hands.. Heck.. Even a sturdy tree with low branches can amek a suitable place to get in some chin ups.. They are rather difficult at first, but with time you'll be able to significantly see a difference in the amount you are able to do..

# 4 - Eat - Eat - Eat.. Wether you can afford the name brand foods or bottom of the barrel.. Take advantage of what you've got.. Food is your energy.. You can't be a really picky eater when it comes to bodybuilding.. Of course some have strict diets, but you have to do what you have to do.. Of course, if your cutting you might want to take a little mroe concern in your diet as far as fats and calories intake.. But I'm focusing on those who want gain a little mucle and a little mass and dont have the luxuries that others are blessed with..

# 5 - Find a baby horse.. place it on your back as to lift it up on your shoudlers and do squats.. as the horse gains weight with age.. the weight will increase and your muscles will stress more and grows to accomodate that stress............ j/k j/k j/k... lol.. lighten up..

But I mean all in all.. There are ways to weight lift and get buff even if you lack the transporation to the gym, the budget to buy exspensive weights, the ability to buy organic food and supplements... I actually find bodyweight excercises to be the best way to cut and get toned.. Push-ups, chin-ups, pull-ups, are all related to your bodyweight.. May not be the most helpful thread.. but maybe it might inspire some.. lol..

Bringing back Neanderthal MSmith19's Avatar
    MSmith19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSmith19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSmith19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSmith19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSmith19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSmith19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSmith19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSmith19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSmith19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSmith19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSmith19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LOOL.

I can just see it now- doing pullups on a clothing line...

sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    LMAO!!!! hahaha
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=638809193

Coresant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coresant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coresant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MSmith19 View Post
    LOOL.

I can just see it now- doing pullups on a clothing line...
    Clothes Line Pole... You know.. they're shaped like a "T".. lol.. maybe it's an Eastern Kentucky thing.. We have Dryers.. but heck.. If the sun can dry clothes without the extra cost of running a dryer.. pssht.. you better bet we dry out clothes on the clothes line..

bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbdude1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is such a frikin awesome post. You rock. I am so giving you reps
    Bodybuilding literally saved my life.

Lift Starting/Current
    Squat 160/365
    Deadlift 150/455
    Bench 140/315
    DB Overhead Press 30's/85's

seekay is on a distinguished road. (+10) seekay is on a distinguished road. (+10) seekay is on a distinguished road. (+10) seekay is on a distinguished road. (+10) seekay is on a distinguished road. (+10) seekay is on a distinguished road. (+10) seekay is on a distinguished road. (+10) seekay is on a distinguished road. (+10) seekay is on a distinguished road. (+10) seekay is on a distinguished road. (+10) seekay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    worst post ever !!1
    (my english is bad)
    bench-55,leg press-270,squat-120,deadlift--95

PMurda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PMurda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PMurda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PMurda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PMurda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PMurda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PMurda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PMurda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PMurda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PMurda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PMurda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    respect for doing your thing though!

seekay is on a distinguished road. (+10) seekay is on a distinguished road. (+10) seekay is on a distinguished road. (+10) seekay is on a distinguished road. (+10) seekay is on a distinguished road. (+10) seekay is on a distinguished road. (+10) seekay is on a distinguished road. (+10) seekay is on a distinguished road. (+10) seekay is on a distinguished road. (+10) seekay is on a distinguished road. (+10) seekay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Give My Back My Money !
    (my english is bad)
    bench-55,leg press-270,squat-120,deadlift--95