Freakazoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freakazoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freakazoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freakazoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freakazoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freakazoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freakazoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freakazoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freakazoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freakazoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freakazoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

My Biggest Bulking Break through! (in 2 years)

I've been struggling with eating enough food during the day so I would spend countless amount of money on weight gainers that are filled with sugar and other non-essential nutrients for bulking mostly. So I've been reading alot about home made recipes on bulking shakes and other foods in general that would be calorie dense to beat my metabolism. Ill cut the slack here and I will introduce to you guys an easy way of making a good bulking shake that not only tastes great but also delivers enough calories for your skinny ass to gain weight.

Tip: I've tried having oats blended in and it was still too chunky for me so the trick is to purchase a small coffee grinder and run the oats through twice or to your preference.

This is what you need:
    -500ml of Milk (i drink 3.25% personally)
    -1cup of oats
    -2scoops of whey (vanilla ice-cream or just vanilla its pretty much neutral in taste)
    -1 banana

Prepare:
    1)Use the coffee grinder to turn oats into powder (1Cup)
    2)Mix the oats(powder) and your whey (2scoops) and put into a bowl
    3)Put your banana into your blender with the milk
    4)Add the oat/whey mix into your blender (so the powder is on top of the milk)
    5)Blend er up
    6)Drink at least 2 times a day(but never before a workout trust me you will fall a sleep)

This comes down to this break down
    1020 cals
    62g protein
    118g carbs
    22g fat
    July 11/2005 -6'2 157.5
    Ecto.

Current -6'2 180lbs

Freakazoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freakazoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freakazoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freakazoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freakazoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freakazoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freakazoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freakazoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freakazoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freakazoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freakazoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bumping this...just making sure people looking to gain weight write this down. thank you
    July 11/2005 -6'2 157.5
    Ecto.

Current -6'2 180lbs

birdy247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Buddy! thats taken you 2 years to work out!? Nothing new really but i spose will help some people out.

TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheoAKAJShoota has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just made the same shake, im actually drinking it right now, but instead of 2 scoops of whey, I threw in one scoop of whey and 2 tablespoons of natural PB instead.
    Amateur Boxer
    Professional Tattoo Artist (1 and 1/2 years) - www.Knockout-Ink.com
    **MISC Cigar Crew**

BattsLM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BattsLM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BattsLM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BattsLM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BattsLM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BattsLM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BattsLM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BattsLM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BattsLM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BattsLM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BattsLM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What I had this morning is similar..

2 cups 2% milk..
    1 cup oats
    1 Banana
    1 tbls of pb
    2 scoops of french vanilla whey

I usually have this when I'm in a hurry..
    Pain is only weakness leaving your body.

I've never tried pb in a shake...is it for taste purposes?
    July 11/2005 -6'2 157.5
    Ecto.

Current -6'2 180lbs

Shion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Taste and fats to slow down digestion of the shake. Although at 22g of fat for the shake you're talking about, you might not need it.

section_14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I do a similar shake. I don't know how I'd get my calories in without this puppy.

1/2 cup steel cut oats via coffee grinder (Bob's red mill)
    16oz milk
    1 scoop On Whey
    2 tbsp natty pb
    1 banana

blamo. Taste's great and has about 850 calories. The banana really makes it taste great in my opinion. I ran out one day and it just didn't taste as good.

I always drink this at work and people are like "what the hell are you drinking?". I've heard people call it: slop bottle, gruel, moose snot and horse milk. lol.

Yeah this is what I was talking about, a could never get enough calories until this shake started to taste "better/reasonable"
    July 11/2005 -6'2 157.5
    Ecto.

Current -6'2 180lbs

moto109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moto109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moto109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moto109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moto109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moto109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moto109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah I opened this thread thinking you came upon some revelation, but what you listed is the basics of the basics for a protein shake.

From here just keep experimenting - I add cottage cheese at times, yogurt, peanut butter, almonds, walnuts, etc etc etc.

Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ADD in some blueberries and cottage