DEE_boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MET-Rx Crea PHos

I just Recently Brought this product from MET-Rx called CreaPHos it contains on a single 11g Serving Creatine 5g, Citrate 2.6g, Phosphate 2.7g and Phosphorous 682mg. The thing is Its Usage Instructions are Take 1 Scoop with water or juice for 4 weeks stop for two weeks and then start cycle again. I am wondering Should I still do the loading phase like Normal Creatine for 5 days or take the dosage it says on the tub ?. If anyone can help it would be much appericated.

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Skip it and if you like the MET-Rx brand, get yourself some AMPED, it's a new product which contains creatine, arginine, and caffeine. Many people have got great results off of it.
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com