Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

DEE_boy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

MET-Rx Crea PHos

I just Recently Brought this product from MET-Rx called CreaPHos it contains on a single 11g Serving Creatine 5g, Citrate 2.6g, Phosphate 2.7g and Phosphorous 682mg. The thing is Its Usage Instructions are Take 1 Scoop with water or juice for 4 weeks stop for two weeks and then start cycle again. I am wondering Should I still do the loading phase like Normal Creatine for 5 days or take the dosage it says on the tub ?. If anyone can help it would be much appericated.

Stats: 5'8", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 22170
    MCWTRAINER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MCWTRAINER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MCWTRAINER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MCWTRAINER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MCWTRAINER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MCWTRAINER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MCWTRAINER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MCWTRAINER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MCWTRAINER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MCWTRAINER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MCWTRAINER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MCWTRAINER's BodySpace
    Skip it and if you like the MET-Rx brand, get yourself some AMPED, it's a new product which contains creatine, arginine, and caffeine. Many people have got great results off of it.
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    www.MattWeik.com
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein/Body Fortress/Balance Bar
    MET-Rx Team Sports Manager

*Disclaimer: My posts reflect my thoughts and opinions and are not those of MET-Rx as a company.*