JWilz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Cardio after Lifting?

Now I am experimenting with lifting weights for 75 mins and then doing moderate jogging cardio for 30 mins straight after at heart rate 65% - 75% of maximum. After reading a few posts, I'm inclined to believe this to be the best strategy as you are sufficiently "fueled up" to lift intense weights, by the time your finished you should have depleted or well on the way to depletion of glycogen allowing your cardio to count towards fat loss. I then follow up with a post-workout shot of glutamine and later on I eat a meal of whey/oatmeal and natty PB on a half of wheat bread.

I could be way off the mark, but it seems to make sense to me.

Any comments?
    "Death makes angels of us all and gives us wings where we once had shoulders as smooth as ravens claws."-James Douglas Morrison

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz

Unhappy

All I can say is that if you can lift weights for 75 minutes, you aren't even CLOSE to lifting intensly, especially if you can do another 30 minutes of cardio.
    I can hit legs or back in 30-45 minutes and leave absolutely everything on the gym floor. It's all I can do to drive home and shower.
    You are either fooling yourself that you are lifting"intensely" or you are overtraining the hell out of yourself.
    Only you know the truth.
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

jdog33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdog33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdog33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdog33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdog33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdog33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdog33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdog33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdog33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdog33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdog33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yea i normally lift intensly for about 45 minutes to an hour depending on what day it is and after that I am sore as ****
    You only really need to do cardio if you are cutting
    I am bulking at the moment so i dont do cardio anyways