Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bro the guy asked a simple question and you come off as some punk explaining the facts of life to everyone.

Take another look at this dribble you decided to infrom us with -

"Looks are on the list, but they arent #1... hell they're prolly at the bottom. By asking a q like this u're demonstrating total insecurity and ur inner game is SHOT."

can you believe you just wrote that ****e?.

Again, what an idiot

The Truth Hurts, Don't It Lavrik_AK's Avatar
    Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool

Originally Posted by drstrangepimp
    So what do you want, lots of sex or a wife?
    Why do so many people think these two things are mutually exclusive? It's been shown time after time that married guys really do have more sex than singles. It's certainly true for me! I come home to to graze in the pasture almost every night.

imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10) imo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kiwi_Fella
    Bro the guy asked a simple question and you come off as some punk explaining the facts of life to everyone.

Take another look at this dribble you decided to infrom us with -

"Looks are on the list, but they arent #1... hell they're prolly at the bottom. By asking a q like this u're demonstrating total insecurity and ur inner game is SHOT."

can you believe you just wrote that ****e?.

Again, what an idiot
    It's a free world. Have a coke and a smile and shut the **** up.
    ------------ worth checking out ----------------

***Breaking out of the Friendship zone, Sex, LDRs, LTRs:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111328941

***Original Breaking out of the Friendship zone:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=286585

***Validating the inner wuss:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=325853 (Update coming soon)

deowal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You guys act like there's guys all over the place with huge bulging muscle, the size of ronnie coleman

****in A

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Lavrik_AK
    Why do so many people think these two things are mutually exclusive?
    Sorry, I didn't mean to suggest that. Just the way it came out but I think having a great body will help you meet the kind of women who are up for a good time as opposed to getting hitched to your wallet.

Originally Posted by Lavrik_AK
    It's been shown time after time that married guys really do have more sex than singles. It's certainly true for me! I come home to to graze in the pasture almost every night.
    Which married guys? Which single guys? If you said the average single guy I agree with you. I don't find having sex with the same woman every night to be that appealing. It's all about the thrill of the chase for me, I get bored quickly and want something new. Besides, when you are dating 2 or 3 women at a time, if one has a headache, you just call the other one. Seems pretty simple to me.

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Knight_Walker
    Let's say you wanna become big and your gf says she doesnt want you to become big.
    Screw what she wants. I always joke about how big I'm going to become and they go ew gross and I tease them about it and continue working on my body. You will never lose a woman over this issue, rub it in so she knows you're not at all concerned with her opinion on the subject. She will ADMIRE you for it. Just be real with yourself and know when you are really not looking good.

What would be your choice, become big or listen to your gf?
    Never capitulate to a woman like that over something you feel strongly about. She will lose respect for you and rightfully so.

shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    if ur bodybuilding in competition thats one thing... but theres no need to get all big and slow for nothing. i'd do it if i was in a sport or somewhere i'd use it. but i know theres some dudes on this site that just "wanna be big" so they can look all tough and they have this fixation in thier mind it helps with women. for the everyday average guy, theres no need to get bigger than natural genetics with working out. GET AS BIG AS YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE.

...if ur fat, dont try and turn it into muscle and call yourself big. get on the fuking tredmill

Novice 2nd Star Kickboxer Knight_Walker's Avatar
    Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Screw what she wants. I always joke about how big I'm going to become and they go ew gross and I tease them about it and continue working on my body. You will never lose a woman over this issue, rub it in so she knows you're not at all concerned with her opinion on the subject. She will ADMIRE you for it. Just be real with yourself and know when you are really not looking good.

Never capitulate to a woman like that over something you feel strongly about. She will lose respect for you and rightfully so.
    i give u rep point also

Novice 2nd Star Kickboxer Knight_Walker's Avatar
    Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i give u rep point also
    hmmm, nm i can't, when i click on that rep button, this appears (You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to drstrangepimp again.) very strange

Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CreatineMan
    all i know is that my gf likes the athletic look. when im like, look at that guy over there, he is ripped, she says that he is too big and his muscles are ugly. it annoys me at times, because i wanna get bigger. i personally am gonna do what i wanna do, and she can decide whether she likes it or not.
    Exactly... girls never know wtf they want ><
    Watch these videos on 9/11:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=906859

The Truth Hurts, Don't It Lavrik_AK's Avatar
    Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Red face

Which married guys? Which single guys? If you said the average single guy I agree with you.
    Yes, I am referring to averages only, based on every poll I've ever seen on the subject; I'm not laying down universal absolutes! Sorry if I pigeon-holed you like that.

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Natural Science
    damn that would drive me nuts bro. 170 is not too skinny at all in my opinion, as long as your under 5'10". Thats a typical weight for a good athletic build.
    Well, it doesn't drive me nuts because like I said I'm typically around 215. The lowest I ever go is about 200 and that's after a serious cut cycle and I'm at my most shredded. Matter of fact I'm at the end of a cut right now and I weighed in at about 205 last night which was actually my goal.

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by timbo81
    harsh, I'm only around 160, what does that make me .
    Small.

Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sculli
    Small.
    agreed

Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like to look at muscular men. I'm attracted to their bicep first. Having said that, a lot of women do not care for large muscular men. However, we are talking about muscle, not the man himself. His character and personality are what really count
    To see a World in a Grain of Sand
    And a Heaven in a Wildflower
    Hold Infinity in the Palm of Your
    Hand
    And Eternity in an Hour
    - Wm Blake

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Lynne
    I like to look at muscular men. I'm attracted to their bicep first. Having said that, a lot of women do not care for large muscular men. However, we are talking about muscle, not the man himself. His character and personality are what really count
    no, its not. Its how they act around women...
    Personality is out these days...

Originally Posted by Lynne
    That's like... 20% of women in this "world" lol that think like that. Usually women tend to brag about how fine their men are. Well that's how it is in S.Florida

soprano9mm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soprano9mm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soprano9mm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soprano9mm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soprano9mm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soprano9mm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BigZeke
    WOMEN like muscular men, GIRLS like skinny guys

very well put

soprano9mm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soprano9mm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soprano9mm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soprano9mm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soprano9mm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soprano9mm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bigger is in reality always better.

would you rather drive an s-10 or a duramax diesel crew cab

would you rather have a little dick or a big one.

women like big men, maybe not a absolute freak, but they like whether they admit it or not

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by soprano9mm
    bigger is in reality always better.

would you rather drive an s-10 or a duramax diesel crew cab

would you rather have a little dick or a big one.

women like big men, maybe not a absolute freak, but they like whether they admit it or not
    nope, alot of chicks like skinny guys and that's the way it is. Let's simply put it that skinny guys are typically very confindent with the 12 inch guns they carry and we, bigger men are always striving to get better. So, who would get more chicks? Definately the little boy...

shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shredr23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i think the "big look" was in for a long time, now its fading away. skinny and fit is more in

Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by armz_ha
    nope, alot of chicks like skinny guys and that's the way it is. Let's simply put it that skinny guys are typically very confindent with the 12 inch guns they carry and we, bigger men are always striving to get better. So, who would get more chicks? Definately the little boy...
    Again my friend, take not of this:

"WOMEN like muscular men, GIRLS like skinny guys"

simple as that

Badass lifting grrl shreddedbecky's Avatar
    shreddedbecky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I gotta say...

*I* like big men, Ronnie freaks. Must be my brain wired funny, whenever my girlfriends are sound they're "Ew!" at the BB mags where I'm thinking, "quad vascularity, how dreamy.." LOL.

But hell, personality and eyes win over beef every time. If it ain't there, it doesn't matter WHAT meat he's wearing.

darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I like muscular, but lean and ripped. The abs are what does it for me. If the shirt comes off and there's a six pack there... it's all over...

Personally, I don't like a guy that's too heavy and bulky, but that's probably because I'm petite.

Badass lifting grrl shreddedbecky's Avatar
    shreddedbecky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

HAVE to agree with you! If there's good abs, it's all over. If there's exceptional abs, I go completely dirty. Boys, take note!

darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

Originally Posted by shreddedbecky
    If there's exceptional abs, I go completely dirty. Boys, take note!
    Preach on, sistah!

rudeboy_ja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudeboy_ja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudeboy_ja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudeboy_ja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudeboy_ja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudeboy_ja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudeboy_ja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudeboy_ja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudeboy_ja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudeboy_ja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudeboy_ja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by shreddedbecky
    HAVE to agree with you! If there's good abs, it's all over. If there's exceptional abs, I go completely dirty. Boys, take note!
    Well next time you have dome dirty draws, come on over & use my stomach to wash 'em
    "rudies don't fear
    don't fear no man
    rudies don't fear
    tougher than tough
    rougher than rough
    strong like lion
    we are iron
    rudies don't fear"

exactly, and to get that six pack u gotta be skinny

Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by shredr23
    exactly, and to get that six pack u gotta be skinny
    What?

HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mighty Mikey G
    What?
    He's dumb just ignore him.