maxzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I need a fid bench, anyone selling? (Socal)

I am just starting to get back in shape. I want to buy a good (decent) bench for DBs. We just had a baby and money is tight.

I am looking to spend about $100 +/-$20. Any IM superbench owners looking to upgrade?

Thanks.

nervegrind3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by maxzo View Post
    I am just starting to get back in shape. I want to buy a good (decent) bench for DBs. We just had a baby and money is tight.

I am looking to spend about $100 +/-$20. Any IM superbench owners looking to upgrade?

Thanks.
    try craigslist.com

timothy496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy496 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Congrats on you new addition! My wife and I thought we were at a point were as we could afford one more child (already have two) however we were "blessed" with twin boys a bit under a year ago. Getting over our sedan days has been rough but we final got ourselves into a position (time/money) where we could get our butts back in shape. Anyway, we ideally wanted to hit the ground running with building a home gym after my wife healed-up; however, the added cost/care of two new babies put quite a drained us. So, we decided that instead of buying half @ss equipment with what we could afford we would save up (20-25 bucks a week) for some decent equipment; as this is a life long investment for us. So, once we saved up a grand this is what we did. Yesterday I ordered the Powertec Power Rack (w/o lat) and the Body Craft F320 from Gymcor for $668. Next I headed over to our local Academy and picked-up the 300 pound Olympic set for $120, 5-30lbs rubber hex chrome handled dumbbells (wife's call) for around $150, an EZ curl bar for $30 and a fitness ball for $15. I've made these purchased based on what I've seen on here. Honestly, saving the money up wasn't so bad for us because we have been so busy taking care of our kids. Best of luck to you and again CONGRATS!
    Last edited by timothy496; 06-29-2007 at 12:31 PM.

Originally Posted by nervegrind3r View Post
    try craigslist.com
    They never have anything that is recommended by this forum. I have never seen a Lamar DFI, Bodycraft 320, or IM SB. Usually Gold's, Weider, Marcy,, or other stuff.

I hoped that I could get a used bench on here for price of a new low quality bench.

Maybe they should have a buy/sell/trade forum on here.

Originally Posted by timothy496 View Post
    Congrats on you new addition! My wife and I thought we were at a point were as we could afford one more child (already have two) however we were "blessed" with twin boys a bit under a year ago. Getting over our sedan days has been rough but we final got ourselves into a position (time/money) where we could get our butts back in shape. Anyway, we ideally wanted to hit the ground running with building a home gym after my wife healed-up; however, the added cost/care of two new babies put quite a drained us. So, we decided that instead of buying half @ss equipment with what we could afford we would save up (20-25 bucks a week) for some decent equipment; as this is a life long investment for us. So, once we saved up a grand this is what we did. Yesterday I ordered the Powertec Power Rack (w/o lat) and the Body Craft F320 from Gymcor for $668. Next I headed over to our local Academy and picked-up the 300 pound Olympic set for $120, 5-30lbs rubber hex chrome handled dumbbells (wife's call) for around $150, an EZ curl bar for $30 and a fitness ball for $15. I've made these purchased based on what I've seen on here. Honestly, saving the money up wasn't so bad for us because we have been so busy taking care of our kids. Best of luck to you and again CONGRATS!
    Congrats on the new equipment. Looks like you did your homework.

I just picked up a used Personal Powerblocks with stand. I haven't worked out in years (more like a decade) so this should be OK for now.
    You guys on here convinced me to buy the Powerblocks.

PS
    I am a fatboy, and plan to go on the V-Diet this Monday. So I just need a bench to get started.

If nobody wants to sell, I was think about:

Body Solid PFID125W for about $130 shipped.

I found one from a friend. Thanks anyways.

timothy496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy496 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy496 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What is the V-Diet...where do you find info about it?