Lex87GamCok is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lex87GamCok is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lex87GamCok is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lex87GamCok is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lex87GamCok is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lex87GamCok is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lex87GamCok is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lex87GamCok is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lex87GamCok is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lex87GamCok is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lex87GamCok is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Vitamin B Complex

Anyone out there take a vitamin B complex. I have been reading about the benefits of vitamin B, but was wondering about the supplements out there that have all B vitamins, but different percentages for each. For example, what is a good dosage daily of B12?
    I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I use to take Vitamin B complex but it stanks so bad that I couldn't do it anymore.

I do make myself take Vitamin B12 because I'm a vegetarian. Are you one too? Is that why you are taking B12?
    "I will persist until I succeed!" - Og Mandino

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I use B6 and B12.

mfsteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfsteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfsteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfsteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfsteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfsteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfsteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfsteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfsteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfsteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfsteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just read an article today that said the body uses B6 in the process of absorbing protein and suggested extra B6 for people on high-protein diets.

I take a B-complex daily. Did this long before I got back into the weight room. Call me weird but I love the smell of it.

I couldn't tell you what dosage would be correct . I just take a pill and if it was more than my body needed I get to pee florescent yellow (priceless). Checking the percentages on the bottle, my generic brand has 5000% of B1, B2, and B6. Less of other B vitamins but all well over 1000% daily recommended value.
    Last edited by mfsteve; 06-28-2007 at 09:55 PM.

Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Mellow Yellow

You pee out any excess B vitamins. Bright yellow. B-6 is a key to not only protein uptake but water retaining control. A competitors best friend. Cool side effect is Technicolor dreams....bad side effect if you take mega mega dosage is numbness in the toes and finger tips. Take your B-12 in sub lingual or injections. Otherwise flush them down the drain.

And....with all vit/min....TAKE WITH FOOD!!!!!