MER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MER is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Best workout of my Life by far

Theres so much **** I can say but all im gonna say is buy mike mentzers HIT movie and learn how to do some REAL HIT and be ready to be on your knees and back alot. The training in Mike mentzers HIT movie makes SKip la cour look like a little bitch

WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy

Re: Best workout of my Life by far

Originally posted by MER
    Theres so much **** I can say but all im gonna say is buy mike mentzers HIT movie and learn how to do some REAL HIT and be ready to be on your knees and back alot. The training in Mike mentzers HIT movie makes SKip la cour look like a little bitch
    Does he also tell you how to juice up on steroids ??

Mike Mentzer = Dead Steroid Abuser

dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dude...Mike was a genius in his oun right...and HIT training is a breakthrough in training really...
    It’s right now. It’s hard, fast, and crisp. I’m not dinking around in there. I’m not a ****ing cream puff. I’m a hammer. I’m a lightning bolt.” (Tom Brands - World & Olympic Champion and Assistant Coach U. of Iowa)

IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MER, could you tell me what the routine you followed was like.

-IronMike-

keith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just so you all know, Mike Mentzer did not invent HIT; he might be the most publicized, but the person who did the most work and added the most credibility to the subject is Arthur Jones, the founder of Nautilus. Go look him up if you want to find out why HIT is a legitimate protocol.