Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    flexin17in has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sups vs. Necessities

I think everyone has great reccomendations on their favorite supplements but I think it's a mistake to say certain things are supps. A few of you guys said it great when things are NEEDED. Those would be Water, Vitamins, Protein and Carbs (in the right amounts). I say at least a gallon of water a day for everyone and 2 for those who work out extremely hard. Vitamins and a good diet are a must and how can you build muscle without protein and carbs? Then we can talk supps after that.

My favorite right now is NO-Xplode...one guy said it sucks. And for him and others it may. But for my body, it is probably the best thing i've ever used for the extreme pumps and other benefits'. What's good for one doesn't mean it's good for everyone else. Everyone should try out different products, use them correctly and see for themselves. But one things certain, don't waste your money if your not going to bust your ass in the GYM. I've heard people say they don't want to over work themselves but they also say, "Yeah, I work out 4 times a week for an hour or so a day". I think if you are spending the money, you should be getting your moneys worth in the gym.

P.S. Also, don't forget to get sleep and take breaks once in a while.

Daisy Duke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by YYZgeddylee
    1) SportLab Plasmavol
    2) ALA
    3) Udo's Oil

Ditto!

Sportlab's Iced Tea PlasmaVol kicks ass!

brent502001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brent502001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brent502001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brent502001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brent502001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brent502001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brent502001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brent502001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brent502001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brent502001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brent502001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

My top three supplments

My first supplement I would choose would be Whey mix/protein shake preferfelablely Nitro Tech. Nitro Tech has alot of helpful compents that help when it comes to bodybuilding. Nitro Tech has Amino Acids which can help or not help you depending on your goals. Methionine which may prevent fat build help can be helpfull to a bodybuilder. Muscles need to recover, without giving protein to the body, no madder what brand or food, Muscles will not begin to recover/rebuild. One needs to know when pushing muscles to failure, you need something to grow/rebuild. This is why I choose Whey/protein mix. Remember allways look to see what exactly your taking either it be just a protein or protein and hormomes in it. Make sure to allways do your research

Key Points
    1.)Not going to build muscle without it unless Protein is used
    2.)Depending on the brand may have help benefits. Including Amino Acids
    3.)Which can help tissue repair/ Help increase growth hormone/ and even Blood-sugar regulation.
    4.) Help to increase Strenght

My second supplment Would be creatine. Creatine will help increase mass/bodyweight. Most people want to increase Strenght or just simply put on 5-10 of muscle, Or maybe both. I have used Creatine and have got great results. Somebody should notice a increase of body mass very quickly.

Key Points
    1.) Help Increase Bodyweight/mass.
    2.) Provide additional energy for your muscles.
    3.) Make muscles Larger.
    4.)Buffers lactic acid.

My third Would have to be a mulitvitiem. The reason is that muscle need to rebuild. There are some key minerals that need to be used in rebuilding the muscle. One needs to know the imporance of geting enough minerals. Muscle require other key minerals/Vitamins. Protein just doesnt work by itself. It needs other thing including zinc, B6.

Key Points
    1.) Mltivitiem will help the process with protein.
    2.) Other key minerals/Vitamins. Help with hair, hormomes,
    3.) Needed for function of the body/humans.

Thanks I hope somebody has learned something from this

schezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. whey protein
    2. multivitamins
    3. ... i haven't tried creatine yet *_*

the Shockmaster!!! IamCANADIANeh?'s Avatar
    IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

In this order

1) Whey Protein...without a shadow of a doubt the single most importent supp (obvious reasons)

2) Creatine

3) I don't take it cause of money issues but if I had the extra cash it'd be a multi vitamin

1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1-Creatine (vpx CEX) the best creatine I ever used
    -Massive pumps and great strenth gains
    -No cramps
    -No loading

2-Beef liver tabs (Beverly Ultra 40's)
    -More energy
    -All the vitamines you need
    -Darker hair
    -Great protein source

3-Protein powders (100% Whey)
    -Packed with bcaa's
    -Tastes good
    -Very cost effective
    -Convience
    -Gives you the chance to formulate your own gainer

If all I had was these 3 supps and a solid program my gains would be fantastic.
    I love to lift:)

The Reporter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Reporter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Reporter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Reporter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Reporter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Reporter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Reporter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Top Three

Whey Protein: WP is the only way I can get my minimun protein intake daily. I'm also lactose intolerent so WP is a Godsend for me. Back in the mid 90s before Designer put out whey protein, I had to take lactaid pills with my Met-Rx or milk protein. I would spend 38.95 on a 2 pound can of Designer because it was something my body could actually use.

Next is Multi vitamins and minerals. This would usually be Twinlabs Dual Tabs or NSP Athlete's Pack. I would like to try Animal packs someday as they look like they could be worth the money, only from BB.com of course.

And next is a EFA blend. I think after read Udo's book and Sears' book on
    EFAs, they are truly an essential, hence the term "Essential" fatty acid.

81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My three essential "ines"

protein
    creatine
    glutamine

~*~HoneyDip~*~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A good Anti Ox
    Glutamine
    Hydroxycut
    ***"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight"....Ronnie Coleman***

***"Plain and simple, there are two types of people on this earth, those who give a damn and those who are already doomed for not giving a ****! Which one are you?"***

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1. Myoplex Deluxe: carries all the amino acids and bcaas, has vitamins and minerals, plus 53g of slow and fast release proteins, 28 grams of carbs, glutamic acid, l glutamine, glutamine petptides and cla.

2. Betagen: A creatine, HMB blend spread out in 3 doses a day to keep your levels in both at optimum with carb delivery.

3. Multi Vitamins.

RickJames_bitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RickJames_bitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RickJames_bitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RickJames_bitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RickJames_bitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RickJames_bitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RickJames_bitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RickJames_bitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RickJames_bitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RickJames_bitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RickJames_bitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bump

Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up The Big Three

1. Whey Protein
    2. Creatine Monohydrate
    3. Multivitamins
    6'2" 220lbs
    330 x 6 Bench
    132 x 8 Weighted Dips
    900 x 8 Leg Press
    -=Transmogrification in progress=-

kcstuds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcstuds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcstuds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcstuds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcstuds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcstuds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcstuds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcstuds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcstuds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcstuds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcstuds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are many different choices. People are correct when they say Whey Protein, but they are overlooking the fact that it should be ISOLATE. Multivitamins are great for health and there is little to go wrong with them. Creatine is great but can be fraudulent and you must make sure that your creatine is legit. I take many supplements and I've usually been on the money but not always sure what works or not cuz im usually on multiple things. Nanovapor always gives me a pump and great preworkout intensity/and energy. Endothil seemed to work when I was using it but I'm unsure if it was something else or not. 17HD and P6 are great and at least get you in the mindset. Heres my choices.... (off the top of my head, with only research ive done in the past and no copying from elsewhere)

1) Testosterone Boosters- I've noticed many people overlook the testosterone boosters and I'm a firm believer in them if you find a legit one. Testosterone is what makes a man a man and helps build muscle, its what makes a bad a$$ a bad a$$, and it has so many other benefits including enhanced libido, increased energy, increased production of red blood cells. Energy is crutial because the dreaded crash will stop a lifter in his tracks. More red blood cells is more of a health factor than muscle builder, but it does help. Libido is basically your sex drive, which has little to do with lifting but is a wonderful added effect. I believe test-boosters put you in a mind set to achieve and makes you more confident and aggressive. Let's face it, without the INTENSITY and willingness to bang out that last rep you are hurting yourself greatly. All the creatine in the world wouldn't help you without lifting and lifting hard. Testosterone boosters help your mindset, muscle, and health. I'd reccommend 17-HD (worked well for me with natural ingredients like yam extract, which is similar to human DNA/testosterone) or P6 (first supplement I used and it's a bit pricey and hard to find but its the real deal. I've never had such intense workouts and it was so strong in its early days that they took it off the market. They brought it back but many places refuse to sell it because of its strength. It may be weaker now than when it first came out.

=Intensity, muscle builder, health factor

2) Whey Protein ISOLATE!- Whey protein is great for the building and recovery of muscles. Taking protein in your off time is what makes your workout count. It uses all the hard work to supply your muscles with the nutrients it needs. Protein in general is great (i love to eat raw oats) but it is worthless without the 1st part of this post which is the workout intensity. I believe protein bars are CRAP and that you should stay away from them. There are two types of whey. Isolate and concentrate. When shopping for whey protein try to get something with like 90% isolate and 10% concentrate. I believe concentrate is where the fillers and other stuff come in, but isolate is pure whey (correct me if im wrong). Rarely will you find 100% isolate. I can usually get 2 10 lb tubs for about $100. I usually dont mind what I get as long as I check the ingredients first. Right now I'm taking Bioplex Whey Plex which also has glutamine in it. It's got 22 grams of protein per scoop. It's not very advertised and comes in a tub that isn't all flashy so it may be a good protein source, maybe not, you be the judge. It tastes ok, but you can opt for a more expensive container of this stuff that has flavor added and tastes great.

Not my #3) Multivitamins- Energy, health, recovery, and increases the effect of supplements. Not much to it, I get the GNC sports pack but there are so many out there and you can't really go wrong.

3) Creatine- Not great for runners but adds intensity and strength to your workouts, and also makes you look a whole lot better after your workouts (called a pump). The misconception that all creatine does is pump your muscles with water is only part true. It does this, but it does other things including increasing your muscle mass. Recently I was injured and had to take about a month off of lifting (no creatine for the month =( ).. but I found I lost a little bit but not a whole lot of muscle. The day I started back up lifting I took creatine and gained it all right back and had only lost a minimum amount of strength (due to not lifting more than likely). I've never had anything give me pumps like Nanovapor and that is my choice for creatine (has much other stuff as well) but if you know of something let me know!

Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kcstuds View Post
    There are many different choices. People are correct when they say Whey Protein, but they are overlooking the fact that it should be ISOLATE. Multivitamins are great for health and there is little to go wrong with them. Creatine is great but can be fraudulent and you must make sure that your creatine is legit. I take many supplements and I've usually been on the money but not always sure what works or not cuz im usually on multiple things. Nanovapor always gives me a pump and great preworkout intensity/and energy. Endothil seemed to work when I was using it but I'm unsure if it was something else or not. 17HD and P6 are great and at least get you in the mindset. Heres my choices.... (off the top of my head, with only research ive done in the past and no copying from elsewhere)

1) Testosterone Boosters- I've noticed many people overlook the testosterone boosters and I'm a firm believer in them if you find a legit one. Testosterone is what makes a man a man and helps build muscle, its what makes a bad a$$ a bad a$$, and it has so many other benefits including enhanced libido, increased energy, increased production of red blood cells. Energy is crutial because the dreaded crash will stop a lifter in his tracks. More red blood cells is more of a health factor than muscle builder, but it does help. Libido is basically your sex drive, which has little to do with lifting but is a wonderful added effect. I believe test-boosters put you in a mind set to achieve and makes you more confident and aggressive. Let's face it, without the INTENSITY and willingness to bang out that last rep you are hurting yourself greatly. All the creatine in the world wouldn't help you without lifting and lifting hard. Testosterone boosters help your mindset, muscle, and health. I'd reccommend 17-HD (worked well for me with natural ingredients like yam extract, which is similar to human DNA/testosterone) or P6 (first supplement I used and it's a bit pricey and hard to find but its the real deal. I've never had such intense workouts and it was so strong in its early days that they took it off the market. They brought it back but many places refuse to sell it because of its strength. It may be weaker now than when it first came out.

=Intensity, muscle builder, health factor

2) Whey Protein ISOLATE!- Whey protein is great for the building and recovery of muscles. Taking protein in your off time is what makes your workout count. It uses all the hard work to supply your muscles with the nutrients it needs. Protein in general is great (i love to eat raw oats) but it is worthless without the 1st part of this post which is the workout intensity. I believe protein bars are CRAP and that you should stay away from them. There are two types of whey. Isolate and concentrate. When shopping for whey protein try to get something with like 90% isolate and 10% concentrate. I believe concentrate is where the fillers and other stuff come in, but isolate is pure whey (correct me if im wrong). Rarely will you find 100% isolate. I can usually get 2 10 lb tubs for about $100. I usually dont mind what I get as long as I check the ingredients first. Right now I'm taking Bioplex Whey Plex which also has glutamine in it. It's got 22 grams of protein per scoop. It's not very advertised and comes in a tub that isn't all flashy so it may be a good protein source, maybe not, you be the judge. It tastes ok, but you can opt for a more expensive container of this stuff that has flavor added and tastes great.

Not my #3) Multivitamins- Energy, health, recovery, and increases the effect of supplements. Not much to it, I get the GNC sports pack but there are so many out there and you can't really go wrong.

3) Creatine- Not great for runners but adds intensity and strength to your workouts, and also makes you look a whole lot better after your workouts (called a pump). The misconception that all creatine does is pump your muscles with water is only part true. It does this, but it does other things including increasing your muscle mass. Recently I was injured and had to take about a month off of lifting (no creatine for the month =( ).. but I found I lost a little bit but not a whole lot of muscle. The day I started back up lifting I took creatine and gained it all right back and had only lost a minimum amount of strength (due to not lifting more than likely). I've never had anything give me pumps like Nanovapor and that is my choice for creatine (has much other stuff as well) but if you know of something let me know!
    haha
    i cant believe you wrote that
    week 2 was 4 YEARS AGO!

kcstuds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcstuds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcstuds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcstuds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcstuds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcstuds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcstuds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcstuds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcstuds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcstuds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kcstuds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol im a new member, didnt realize that such old posts were layin around =P ... plus i found that on a search page or something that brought me here so i never really checked the date. It's worth a laugh i suppose lol

berlinberlin83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

top four

whey

creatine-monohydrate

glutamin-peptid

BCAA

gaurish2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    According to me, the 3 vital supplements which I love are:

1 - Whey Protein Powder because its a must for fulfilling basic protein requirements.

2 - A good fat burner as it keeps your metabolic rate elevated and gives u a boost.

3- N02 + Creatine blend as it enhances performance and gives you results worth your efforts.
    EAT - LIFT - SLEEP - REPEAT

maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000)
    i'd say my top 3 are more like groups of suppliments

1, Whey and casien(sp?) protien shakes

2, Pro-hormones and PCT drugs

3, Meal replacement packs, preferably ones including omega 3 and 6

To be honest those are the only things that I use anyway. My pro hormones made the bigest impact, but it's a real chore getting checked by the doctor every month.

As said before, totally depends on what works for YOU,regardless of what other people think or say.
    Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible kunt... me.

Constitutionist/Masculist Purge's Avatar
    Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow, I just looked at my original post in this thread and realized that many of my favorite products are now banned.

Lifter08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifter08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifter08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifter08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifter08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifter08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifter08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifter08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifter08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifter08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifter08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    edit
    Height: 5'10''
    Weight: 200 lbs

Bench: 225 For Reps
    Squats: 365 For Reps
    EZ Curl: 105 For Reps
    Max Bench: 300 lbs
    Max Squat: 405 lbs

dickjones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good buddy its great

Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Overall: ON Whey Protein

For Energy: NO Xplode

For Gains: Creatine Mono (Any brand will do)
    It's not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential - Bruce Lee
    www.kylelouismusic.com

ckent412 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. Whey protein pwder(obviously)
    2. Multivitamin
    3. GAKIC(currently)

mdashoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mdashoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mdashoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mdashoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mdashoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mdashoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mdashoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mdashoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mdashoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mdashoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mdashoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ON 100% Whey Protein

Prolab Creatine Monohydrate

Orange Triad

Steady Riot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steady Riot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steady Riot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steady Riot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steady Riot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steady Riot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steady Riot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steady Riot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steady Riot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steady Riot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steady Riot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Controlled Labs Orange TRIad
    Because it's the best damn multivitamin i've ever used, and it's only $30 for 45 servings

Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude
    Best tasting creatine out there, cheap, effective, and reliable.

ON 100% whey
    Because it goes down the hatch easily, and you can get a 10lb bag for cheap

Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    is whey protien a supplement or a food?

Multi - now adam
    Fish oil - Now Omega 3
    Creatine mono - take your pick

CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    IMO these combined are the best 3 supplements. It is called Essential Stack

ESSENTIAL
    Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
    Multi Vit
    Beta Alanine
    Digestive aids
    BCAAs
    Beta Alanine
    Digestive aids
    Joint Support 1500 Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondrotin Sulfate

Flexability Support 2500 mg Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) Bromelain, CetylMyristoleate (CMO 20%), Turmeric Extract (Curcumin) Turmeric Root P.E. 95% Hyaluronic Acid

Naringin
    Bioperine

Pure Whey All whey Isolate, no concentrate and no fillers.

Omega 3 Fish Oil caps.

CROWLER
    Last edited by CROWLER; 08-31-2008 at 04:59 PM.

* * * * * FREE SAMPLES * * * * * *|

Just go here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136099081

michaelp [at] AISportsNutrition.com

broncbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) broncbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) broncbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) broncbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) broncbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) broncbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) broncbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) broncbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) broncbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) broncbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) broncbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1. NoExplode- Gives me the extra boost for a great workout
    2. Syntha 6- Keeps the protien coming thru-out the night
    3. Animal Pak- Not all multivitamins are created equal
    The Army say's I have to run: I said "I'm 225+ pounds what do I need to run from"?

godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by admin View Post
    TOPIC: Which three supplements would you take if you could only choose three and why? Please give your detailed answer about why you chose these three. You can use brand names if you want, or just a generic answer like "creatine".

Don't discuss any other topic in this section. ONLY discuss the question above.

The best response will get $50 in credit to use in our online store! The other good responses will be used in an article on the main Bodybuilding.com site, with the poster's forum name listed by it.

Thanks,
    Ryan DeLuca
    Bodybuilding.com
    ISO Pure Protein - Love the taste love that it has no sugar, it doesnt have as many carbs as the typical protein powder does but you can get carbs from any other source as long as your knowledgeable about your macronutrients.

CLA with Tonalin - In just a short month on this product I have seen an incredible muscle tone and fat retention prevention (lol) around my stomach area and everywhere else. Combined with my other supplement is also a great help.

Omega 3 Fish Oil - Both this and the CLA with Tonalin and also garlic have helped me reduce my bodyfat and bellyfat and overall bodyfat drastically, while sparing muscle loss too. Great combo and they are safe supplements that aren't a steroidal substitue for those who wish to continue on there all natural path to success!
    You Have To Sacrifice What You Are, For What You Will Become.

I rep back!

National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified - 10 years

Follow me on Social Media:

Instagram: @Understarmor
    ********: Paul Starnes Fitness

Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    ppryor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    protein l glu and creatine